Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Open apology to Trinity and Board

I would like to take this time to personally apologize to Trinity for blowing up at her the way I did.
It was wrong of me to do so, but in my defense it looked like it was being hijacked.
I felt threatened by the new girl that has been happily bringing the Arkansas board alive again.
I don’t post many threADS on here.
And I was just wrong in jumping her without warning or a private message with my thoughts.

Welcome back Trinity and I know you may not remember this but when you had your accident not only did I donated but I had a few of my friends also donate to the accident cost.
I just want you to know that I do have a soft spot when it comes to tragedy and I know you had a hard time these last few years and I didn’t make it any better for you the week you get out.

I hope we can start over and just let this be one of the Arkansas‘s dramas that we all love here~

Sandy
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:04 PM   #2
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

That was very nice of you Sandy I wish others would follow suit when you could be wrong
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:55 PM   #3
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I would like to take this time to personally apologize to Trinity for blowing up at her the way I did.
It was wrong of me to do so, but in my defense it looked like it was being hijacked.
I felt threatened by the new girl that has been happily bringing the Arkansas board alive again.
I don’t post many threADS on here.
And I was just wrong in jumping her without warning or a private message with my thoughts.

Welcome back Trinity and I know you may not remember this but when you had your accident not only did I donated but I had a few of my friends also donate to the accident cost.
I just want you to know that I do have a soft spot when it comes to tragedy and I know you had a hard time these last few years and I didn’t make it any better for you the week you get out.

I hope we can start over and just let this be one of the Arkansas‘s dramas that we all love here~

Sandy
Everyone has a bad day. I wasn't trying to highjack your thread. I was just responding and trying to keep things fun and interesting. I'm not mad at you at all. And I wanna thank you for your donation during my time of need. Also I would like to apologize for my response.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 06:45 PM   #4
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

I should have listened to my horoscope, I have it in my calendar marked for a full week that says don’t blow up., And I did not listen to good advice.

Yes a lot of websites has closed down or put more restrictions on what we can say on them.,
A lot of girls made OF account in order to help with the hit. And lot of clients has stopped playing all together.

If you start an 0F Account and you get 1000 fans to give you 5 dollars each month you can make $3000 a month just posting pictures of yourself.
OF takes 20%.
I think five dollars is the least you can ask for.. some girls out there asking for $25 a month or heck even $50 a month depending on the content they post., or how popular they are.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:55 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GROUP HUGS!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 03:12 PM   #6
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

I have no idea what transpired between you two ladies , but I love it Sandy that you did a public apology . A lot of people could learn from you . It take a big person to admit their sorry . Way to go !!!!

Definitely Group hugs to you ladies
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 08:32 AM   #7
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
I have no idea what transpired between you two ladies , but I love it Sandy that you did a public apology . A lot of people could learn from you . It take a big person to admit their sorry . Way to go !!!!

Definitely Group hugs to you ladies

True class from everyone, this is what the eccie community/family needs more of and what I enjoy most of it. Huggs Ladies!
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women