Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162394
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41274
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
iscariot99
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Massage Hidden Gems

One of the main reasons I even got into the hobby is the massage HE fantasy. For my enjoyment, the massage part is actually more important than the finale. However I know around the bedford or HEB area there are some talented ladies in the business - although Ive only seen a few so far.

In doing some research for my next butt rub I noticed there are several ladies in the area that still practice but dont necessarily post ads, probably because they are well known enough in the community.

Do yall have any recommendations as to who or what AMPs could hit that sweet spot of incredible massage and spectacular finish?

If there is one thing I HATE - its driving.
iscariot99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 12:12 PM   #2
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Do you have any to share as well? Might be easier to get some inside information by giving some.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 12:15 PM   #3
iscariot99
Registered Member

as far as ones I have seen and really enjoyed, K bunz who I wrote a review on a month or two ago, also Central spa in bedford was surprisingly good. I have another in my back pocket but shes told me shes not accepting any more clients right now.
Old 03-17-2022, 01:00 PM   #4
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscariot99 View Post
as far as ones I have seen and really enjoyed, K bunz who I wrote a review on a month or two ago, also Central spa in bedford was surprisingly good. I have another in my back pocket but shes told me shes not accepting any more clients right now.
Herein lies the problem. K Bunz and Central Spa are well known commodities. You're asking for others to share hidden gems with you but you say you have one in your back pocket and not willing to share her info.

I'm not trying to be an ass but you're seeking "hidden gems" yet you're not willing to reciprocate. Give and take go further.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 01:02 PM   #5
iscariot99
Registered Member

sorry if that was unclear, but the idea is that I am looking for well known providers that just dont post ads anymore because they dont need to... Really the only ones I have are ones still currently throwing ads out there. Not your super secret private stash, lol
Old 03-17-2022, 01:03 PM   #6
iscariot99
Registered Member

I mean... unless your super secret private stash need/want the work that is.
Old 03-17-2022, 02:54 PM   #7
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I would never give any one the names of the ladies who I worked hard to get in my rotation through my own trial, error and persistent basis, not any intel from this site, nor have I requested any from anyone here. Actually, no provider that I have on my regular rotation I got from any intel on this website, and certainly, not any dancers I see OTC are from any intel here.

Most guys would not divulge that info either. There is a reason they are hidden gems under the radar. If they do not get enough business, which I highly doubt, then it is their job to place ads, ask for referrals, ect. not a client to reveal what they get from them so that horndogs on a whore board can blow up her phone and demand the same service.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 04:06 PM   #8
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Since this is in the Coed Forum, and there are many members who are continually in search of the MWB (massage with benefits), it would be appropriate, IMO, for those ladies who give LMT-quality massages to join in the discussion.

What say ye, fair maidens? Who among you will perform a quality massage? Maybe, you know someone who does, and would like to make a recommendation. It would also be helpful to know if you do so in an office/commercial space.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 09:25 AM   #9
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My ‘hidden gems’ are just that, MY HIDDEN GEMS and will stay that way.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women