Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41293
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2022, 06:41 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post

thanks Sir

I feel better now that I do not tow bikes anymore

it save gas ya know, mmmm for me anyways

at current price at pump, I stopped missing that Hemi pickup I had LOL who am I kidding, when buying gas only duh

but still have the ramp, "nothing runs like a deere" till it don't run
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 08:26 AM   #17
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Old 03-10-2022, 10:36 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post

but, its hard to take stuff to the dump in a car. guess I could buy more barrels made of OIL, and use a car and make the trip 4 X to every 1 n truck

BTW the color and type of truck I have is # 1 to be hijacked in ROC. shhhhh the guy that got killed in a hijack in ROC taking a co-worker home after work. DANG same o same o as mine, happened this week. So ya, no no load trips to ROC for me

I say save gas by not letting them out. But dumb ass NYS closing some prisons today errrr should be opening all back up and build more.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:21 PM   #19
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

When you live in the country and do things like ....work...
A truck is a necessity
Aint gonna carry a sheet of plywood in an Obama mobile...
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:03 PM   #20
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

My panic button is still covered and it’s going to take a lot more than high gas prices to consider pushing it. I canceled spectrum cable months ago ,I stream everything so that helps the finances. Maybe re-examine your expenses during times like these.
I do feel bad for those whose livelihoods are dependent on their vehicle usage though.
buffalomw10 is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:59 PM   #21
Allnitemarc
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Think you've watched to many repeats of Dukes of Hazard. Most auto makers whether domestic or foreign have cut back on
sedans in favor of suv's and trucks in this country. That's what the public is driving. It's not just good old boys.

to
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

thanks Sir

I feel better now that I do not tow bikes anymore

it save gas ya know, mmmm for me anyways

at current price at pump, I stopped missing that Hemi pickup I had LOL who am I kidding, when buying gas only duh

but still have the ramp, "nothing runs like a deere" till it don't run
Allnitemarc is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #22
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I think Peter Doocy and Jen Psaki would have the roughest, gaudy hardcore sex on this planet. The heat they generate would solve energy problems !
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 06:13 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnitemarc View Post
Think you've watched to many repeats of Dukes of Hazard. Most auto makers whether domestic or foreign have cut back on
sedans in favor of suv's and trucks in this country. That's what the public is driving. It's not just good old boys.

to
ah I have not watched TY for a long long time other than news & weather
errrrrrr fuck can they just get to the weather dang nab it
Old 03-11-2022, 09:16 AM   #24
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Snow coming...
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 11:12 AM   #25
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
My panic button is still covered and it’s going to take a lot more than high gas prices to consider pushing it. I canceled spectrum cable months ago ,I stream everything so that helps the finances. Maybe re-examine your expenses during times like these.
I do feel bad for those whose livelihoods are dependent on their vehicle usage though.
yeah ...give ups thems decadent bourgeois luxuries likes watchin a movie er goin ...outs fer dinner once a week er ...fixin that leak ins yer ceilin!

...the workers an the earners needs ta ...tighten ...their belts so ...the rulin class cans conducts another proxy ...war ta hides its biological weapons ...research ans ta further use a corrupt an ...poor country ta fills ...their pockets by gettin ons ...the boards a foreign ...energy companies

...buts donts worries ...bouts those already ons the ...dole cause their welfare payments will keeps on ...rollin ins whiles theys sits ons their fat ...asses an votin ...by mail cause they too ...fucking stupid ...ta find the pollin place a ...block away

...alls ya fucking middle class fools thinkin ...ya mights be ables ta enjoys yer life needs ta accepts yer small pleasures donts ...means shit whens it comes ...ta yer betters ans their big ...patriotic ...crusade ta punish a ...bad man ...whiles the ...good men ...live likes pashas withs their boot ...ons yer neck
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 11:18 AM   #26
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
10$ extra a day, 20 or so days a month is only $200 and can be made up simply by cutting out your Starbucks, …. It’s called substitution economics. I feel really bad, that someone hurting is so overworked, they won’t pick up an extra shift a month to cover their extra expense.
right on!

...makes the people actually outs ...workin ...makes the sacrifices ta fuel ...the military industrial ...complex whiles keepin ...the welfare flowin ta yer ...votin base

...how dares ya fucking american middle ...class bread winners indulge yerselves with somethin as frivolous as a good ...coffee whens theres yet another pointless proxy ...war ta propagandize?
Old 03-12-2022, 06:21 AM   #27
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

The former middle class (now lower middle class) will continue to cut back while the so called poor get their hair and nails done weekly
Hard2Kill is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:51 AM   #28
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
yeah ...give ups thems decadent bourgeois luxuries likes watchin a movie er goin ...outs fer dinner once a week er ...fixin that leak ins yer ceilin!

...the workers an the earners needs ta ...tighten ...their belts so ...the rulin class cans conducts another proxy ...war ta hides its biological weapons ...research ans ta further use a corrupt an ...poor country ta fills ...their pockets by gettin ons ...the boards a foreign ...energy companies

...buts donts worries ...bouts those already ons the ...dole cause their welfare payments will keeps on ...rollin ins whiles theys sits ons their fat ...asses an votin ...by mail cause they too ...fucking stupid ...ta find the pollin place a ...block away

...alls ya fucking middle class fools thinkin ...ya mights be ables ta enjoys yer life needs ta accepts yer small pleasures donts ...means shit whens it comes ...ta yer betters ans their big ...patriotic ...crusade ta punish a ...bad man ...whiles the ...good men ...live likes pashas withs their boot ...ons yer neck
Didn’t read all your cryptic writing but enough to where I’ll just say simply, fuck you. I’m going to enjoy the last 25 years of my life to the fullest and I don’t have time for negative bullshit.
buffalomw10 is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:18 AM   #29
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Didn’t read all your cryptic writing but enough to where I’ll just say simply, fuck you. I’m going to enjoy the last 25 years of my life to the fullest and I don’t have time for negative bullshit.
typical infantile ...mindset a the worthless self loathin generation that ruined the ...country

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women