Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
test
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2022, 02:54 PM   #1
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53
Cool Superbowl - Bengals vs. Rams

I know this post is a bit late, but wondering what all you naughty folks are thinking about the game tomorrow. Would like to see the ladies chime in as well as the fellas.

I'm surprised nobody has posted this discussion yet. Let's have a bit of fun before the game. Damn, you phucks have gotten boring since the last time I logged on here .

I know I've been gone for about 10 months, but it was for well needed personal health issues, but I'm extremely glad to be back. Have to admit, I do miss you phucks, the interaction and the naughty fun that can be had here.

As a long time bookie, here's my thoughts on the game (for what it's worth):

I have no dog in this fight being I'm a long time Packer fan, and personally have no problem with either team winning. Like most of us, I'm just hoping it's a good game with plenty of beer and good food.

If I have to pick one, I'd go with the Rams, primarily because of all the time that poor ole Matt Stafford put in at that dismal place called Detroit. Seems like any good player that goes there, his career dies and never gets to leave before retiring and a chance to show what he can truly contribute on a really good team. Not to mention, I think the Bengals are gonna be good for a while and most likely will have other chances. Unless of course Aaron Rodgers goes to either the Broncos or the Steelers, which I think are the two most likely places he'll end up if he leaves Green Bay.

My fav gambling picks:

The Spread: Bengals at +4.5 & -115(If you can still find someone to take that bet, most everyone has dropped it to +4 & -110)

Money Line: Benglas at +175 (I think the Bengals have a damn good chance of winning outright)

Final Score: Rams 28 - Bengals 24 (Obviously Bengals covering the spread at +4.5 lol)

Btw, I'm cooking up a couple of racks of babybacks tomorrow. If any of you local phucks (Midland/Odessa), have anything fun going on, feel free to reach out.

FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 06:47 AM   #2
sidekick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

I’ll take the LA Rams and give you 5 points for a beer!
sidekick is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 07:04 AM   #3
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well hello there nice to see you on sweetheart! Really looking forward to the game today. Being that I was born in L.A. and we’re from there of course Going for the Rams. Going to enjoy some good sex before because my Sunday won’t be complete without building up an appetite. Playtime before game time! Going to make my chicken salad, rice and Chile casserole, charro beans, nachos and picking up wings and beer before heading out to join the fam. Upon arrival having sum tequila shots and making red beers on request and game time ! Looking forward to reading how everyone else is doing they’re Super Bowl SUNDAY! Enjoy stay safe!
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 07:24 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Any team except Cinnsy.
Kind of difficult to pick the Rams as they were a Missouri team for 20 yrs before bugging out. But, I guess that's my choice.
Just to be contrary, ECG picked Cinnsy, cause it's closer to east coast. Sigh.
Couple steaks off the grill just before game and we replaced one of the whiskey bottles.

Looks like the point spread is inching back up above 4. I think the game is going to go with least errors/turnovers.
I got in at 4.5, may have been a mistake.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 08:41 AM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
I’ll take the LA Rams and give you 5 points for a beer!
I'll take that bet sidekick!
Old 02-13-2022, 08:45 AM   #6
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Well hello there nice to see you on sweetheart! Really looking forward to the game today. Being that I was born in L.A. and we’re from there of course Going for the Rams. Going to enjoy some good sex before because my Sunday won’t be complete without building up an appetite. Playtime before game time! Going to make my chicken salad, rice and Chile casserole, charro beans, nachos and picking up wings and beer before heading out to join the fam. Upon arrival having sum tequila shots and making red beers on request and game time ! Looking forward to reading how everyone else is doing they’re Super Bowl SUNDAY! Enjoy stay safe!
Thank you so much babe! Nice to see you on as well! Sure wishing I was enjoying some of that pregame sex with you naughty girl! The food and drinks sounds yummy, I'd join ya if I was closer....and most likely there'd be a lil aftergame sex as well .

Go Rams and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday darlin'! But, they only get to win by 4 points!

Old 02-13-2022, 08:52 AM   #7
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Any team except Cinnsy.
Kind of difficult to pick the Rams as they were a Missouri team for 20 yrs before bugging out. But, I guess that's my choice.
Just to be contrary, ECG picked Cinnsy, cause it's closer to east coast. Sigh.
Couple steaks off the grill just before game and we replaced one of the whiskey bottles.

Looks like the point spread is inching back up above 4. I think the game is going to go with least errors/turnovers.
I got in at 4.5, may have been a mistake.
I see you're from Missouri Mr. Carpenter?

Totally agree with whoever has the least amount of errors/turnovers. I think the two teams are pretty balanced when comparing them. Momentum is going to mean a lot in this game. And we all know how turnovers can change the momentum real quick. Or those damn pre-snap penalties.

You got in at -4.5 with the Rams? It might be a mistake, we'll find out soon enough. That's why they play the game . Enjoy those steaks and whiskey! Hoping you're a medium rare guy!
Old 02-13-2022, 11:39 AM   #8
sidekick
Valued Poster

Wink Hold my beer and watch this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
I know you are getting older but don’t let dementia set in. You will owe me a beer after the game! LOL!
Old 02-13-2022, 12:08 PM   #9
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Default You might just end up holding my beer!

Quote:
I know you are getting older but don’t let dementia set in. You will owe me a beer after the game! LOL!
We're ALL getting older my friend....we can't stop that damn clock from ticking lol. If I owe you a beer after the game, guess I'll have to take my butt up to Amarillo and pay up!

Wait....what were we talking about? What's the bet for again? What game? And why....um...why am I here? (Dimentia??) LOL!

Old 02-13-2022, 08:04 PM   #10
sidekick
Valued Poster

Smile You Won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Now you have to meet me in Amarillo to collect!
Old 02-13-2022, 09:09 PM   #11
cactusjuice5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I won $1,200 off betting Cincy and the points and taking the under. It was a good game IMHO.
cactusjuice5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 09:21 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I got burned by 1.5 points, sigh.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 01:49 PM   #13
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Default I won! A beer....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I got burned by 1.5 points, sigh.
Sorry to hear that Carpenter .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjuice5 View Post
I won $1,200 off betting Cincy and the points and taking the under. It was a good game IMHO.
Awesome! Now you gotta figure out how you're gonna spend it...or on which lady . I think I'll keep my winnings confidential lol. I totally agree...it was a very good game.
Quote:
Now you have to meet me in Amarillo to collect!
Yup I do! We'll have to figure out a weekend where we're both free. I'm thinking head up on a Thursday and stay till Sunday. Hit the titty bars and enjoy the fine ladies you have up that way!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women