Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2022, 03:23 PM   #46
OtterBox22
Registered Member

This has been a lot of fun and I think it sparked some good conversation! I would like to mention an important point to keep in mind which a few commenters have alluded to. This report is merely a presentation of data in which interpretation has deliberately been avoided. I've been very transparent about where the data comes from so that anyone can conduct their own investigation should they be suspicious. Data is data - don't let it offend you.

I'll be back around March 1st with fresh data Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!
OtterBox22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 04:15 PM   #47
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

and we all look forward to it
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 05:40 PM   #48
wingtown69
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
There are fake ads on Tryst as well. I'm guessing she put Whitney Rabbit's rates in there, even though most men on this forum have been robbed by her. But again - you don't know what your money will buy, because the graph does absolutely nothing to tell you about the quality or type of provider you are getting services from.
All I know is, if a graph was presented with data about COVID and the source had been collected from one website, you would write it off as biased.
This graph is no different. It's incomplete and doesn't share true data, only the kind of data that the creator wants to show. I'm 100% unimpressed and see right through it.

The border has been shut for a year or two, but sure we can look at 2019 and compare it to her 2022 graph

The point is tourism is a major industry in the Buffalo-Niagara area. More people visit the Falls than Philadelphia. And most visitors to Niagara Falls NY come from the the US, Canadians tend to view the Falls from their own (more scenic, lol) side.

Fort Drum is 3.5 hours from Buffalo, a little more than 2 hours from Rochester. And up north. Maybe double check your geography

Your quote read "Upstate". Generally anything north of Poughkeepsie is considered upstate (double checked).
wingtown69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #49
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

the mental illness ons display ins this stinker ...ofs a thread is offs the charts a any previously measured extremes ...a retardation eithers in north ...america er the entirety a the indian subcontinent

...great ...job guys!
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 12:46 PM   #50
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
no ...prob ya cans catch yer ...plastic man ...ons the flip ...side a this featherless shitbird
Yah ,God knows they wont do it
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 12:47 PM   #51
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
no ...prob ya cans catch yer ...plastic man ...ons the flip ...side a this featherless shitbird
Yah ,God knows they wont do it even though you went

Above and beyond to HELP
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women