Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2022, 08:00 AM   #1
skidfin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default RIDICULOUS PRICES $$$$$

All these girls asking 4 5 6 7 hundred an hour? Is someone out there actually feeding them? Or is the 1/2 hour the only way to go cause there only worth 10 min? WHAT A WAIST!!
skidfin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:14 AM   #2
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidfin View Post
All these girls asking 4 5 6 7 hundred an hour? Is someone out there actually feeding them? Or is the 1/2 hour the only way to go cause there only worth 10 min? WHAT A WAIST!!
It’s like anything else in life…….cost is determined by the seller and market availability.

And, I am reasonably sure that if you are a decent person, clean, timely and are not a pain in the ass…..your rates may be less than some of the fat old stink bombs that incessantly bitch around here…….

elg……
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:37 PM   #3
Tj1984
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have never worried what any particular lady charges and never will. Prices are definitely going up, and that means we all need to make decisions. Either increase the budget or see ladies less frequently. I suppose you could also try to find ladies that have not raised their rates, although that is getting harder to do. I will never understand the anger directed at a provider over the rate she sets though. It’s completely up to her. None of us is owed the right to see a particular lady at a particular price. If I want to see a woman with a rate that is outside my budget, I either save up for it or I don’t see her. In my job, I set my rate based on what the market will allow for someone of my education and experience level. I also factor in the type of customers I want. If I charged less, I would undoubtedly attract more customers, but many of them would not be the type I am hoping to attract. It’s nothing personal, just my preference.
Tj1984 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:09 PM   #4
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The prices don't bother me, to me it's an effortless way of weeding out the riff-raff.

The whores who believe they're worth exorbitant or excess rates are delusional, it has very little to do with them.

elg supporting their antics is either an act or mediocre idiocy.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 05:16 PM   #5
f1x12r
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
The prices don't bother me, to me it's an effortless way of weeding out the riff-raff.

The whores who believe they're worth exorbitant or excess rates are delusional, it has very little to do with them.

I know a young woman who is currently on tryst who is asking for those big numbers.3 to 4 years ago you would have handed her your whole wallet.Absolutely gorgeous with an amazing body.Full open menu and great attitude.Unfortunately she has not lived her best life and her appearance has suffered tremndously.She still has a pse menu available and is actually still busy,but just a shell of her former self
f1x12r is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 05:43 PM   #6
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post

Lol……just practical.

You sound butt hurt still, because you cant get a date with a certain lady….

elg…..
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 06:26 PM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Lol……just practical.

elg…..
why we all like a good running Rent-A-Wreak that don't look like a wreak ????
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 07:13 PM   #8
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No issues but I think high rates are ridiculous and not worth it even if you can afford to. Of course, it's up to the woman to set her rates and good for her but If anything it reminds me of the saying be careful what you wish for. Sometimes you gotta pull back on your behavior and high rates are a good road block.
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:09 AM   #9
BakeWakeNShake
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
It’s like anything else in life…….cost is determined by the seller and market availability.

And, I am reasonably sure that if you are a decent person, clean, timely and are not a pain in the ass…..your rates may be less than some of the fat old stink bombs that incessantly bitch around here…….

elg……
That part
BakeWakeNShake is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:51 AM   #10
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Lol……just practical.

elg…..
Which one elg?

When you were talking about old stink bombs and pains in the ass I actually thought you must be talking about the whores.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 01:30 PM   #11
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Somebody is paying those rates or they wouldn't try to get them. Look at some of the bigger cities on tryst, $1400.00 and up for a quality "looking" provider is not unusual.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 09:18 AM   #12
skidfin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I’m not against the 1400$ but when the door opens that’s what you expect! I’ve walked right back out the door more lately than in the past! If your delivering the price your asking then you deserve it all!
skidfin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women