Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42486
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2022, 11:00 AM   #16
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejinkim View Post
Edit: Ah damn… I just been informed that you’re one of the man that threatened these Korean girls between Austin and Dallas and post fake reviews.
Holy shit dude! The extent to which you go through to debase and discredit people and places with your misinformation has no bounds does it?

You truly need to cease making false claims and identify if you can even trust your sources of information. Because you’re likely the root of the problem. Please seek help.

Or take offline and PM me directly for further discourse and let the thread get back on topic.

BTW: My last review was mid last year and it was a NO review of an HDS lady whose performance warranted the NO. Are you affiliated with HDS and LOL? Because you sure act begrudgingly towards me now that I was standing up for Lovely Angels.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 12:32 PM   #17
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Coco & hot appears to be awesome and smart not hopping to Lovely Angels where hidden cam recording, selling clients info and heavy promoting are happening.
Yes, you do have a vendetta against Lovely Angels by constantly making disparaging comments about them. The hobby scene in Dallas has taken a hit, so why in the world are you being so selfish and trying to bring down Lovely Angels?!?!?!? I understand you are angry with promoters and Lovely Angels' "business model" (whatever the fuck that means), but you are hurting the girls that work there. It is so selfish of you to do that to these girls who are completely innocent and have done nothing wrong to you.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again and the fact that you said "that should put a dent on Lovely" shows your true colors. You're doing the exact thing you accuse the promoters of doing. You're acting like a child - you are bored so you decide to wreak havoc on this board and can't admit when you're wrong / have taken things too far.

It used to be kind of funny a while ago, but now it's just childish and has gotten old real quick. It's gotten old because you are doing damage to the Dallas hobbying scene that is already on life support and you're doing damage to innocent girls that work for Lovely Angels.......and FOR WHAT?!?!? Because you are butt hurt over something that has happened in the past? Grow up and quit being so selfish.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 01:29 PM   #18
Haejinkim
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I don’t know I have taken this truths far enough. For now it continues. Oh, and trust me girls at Lovely are not hurting unless promoters will hurt them… only Vicky…
I am sure Lovely promoters threatened Lovely girls already with “ if you leave, we will ruin you”… when reviews pop up them leaving to other agencies, I will defend them as much as possible.
Haejinkim is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 02:01 PM   #19
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I don’t know I have taken this truths far enough. For now it continues. Oh, and trust me girls at Lovely are not hurting unless promoters will hurt them… only Vicky…
I am sure Lovely promoters threatened Lovely girls already with “ if you leave, we will ruin you”… when reviews pop up them leaving to other agencies, I will defend them as much as possible.
Yes, I will trust you and all of your speculative posts that repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. Here's a scenario for you and you tell me whether or not the girl gets hurt -

-Guy 1 starts a rumor about Lovely Angels having hidden cameras
-Guy 2 has recently been screened at Lovely Angels and is close to setting up an appointment with Girl 1 since it's his day off
-Guy 3 has been a long time customer of Lovely Angels and enjoys seeing Girl 2
-Guy 2 reads rumor about Lovely Angels (which were started by Guy 1) and decides, given the current hobbying climate in Dallas, that he prefers not to get involved in any drama and decides against scheduling an appointment with Girl 1
-Guy 3 also reads rumor about Lovely Angels and decides to schedule an appointment with a different studio instead

Now explain to me how the scenario I just explained above WOULD NOT hurt Girls 1 and 2? Guys 1 and 2 were going to spend their money at Lovely Angels and now they're not after reading the rumor by Guy 1. Now, if you're telling me if Lovely Angels shuts down, the girls won't have a problem finding another studio to work at, I'm sure you're probably right. But assuming they stay at LA, you are hurting the girls' bottom line, right?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 03:35 PM   #20
bennie
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Who’s on 1st
bennie is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 03:55 PM   #21
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Yes, I will trust you and all of your speculative posts that repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. Here's a scenario for you and you tell me whether or not the girl gets hurt -

-Guy 1 starts a rumor about Lovely Angels having hidden cameras
-Guy 2 has recently been screened at Lovely Angels and is close to setting up an appointment with Girl 1 since it's his day off
-Guy 3 has been a long time customer of Lovely Angels and enjoys seeing Girl 2
-Guy 2 reads rumor about Lovely Angels (which were started by Guy 1) and decides, given the current hobbying climate in Dallas, that he prefers not to get involved in any drama and decides against scheduling an appointment with Girl 1
-Guy 3 also reads rumor about Lovely Angels and decides to schedule an appointment with a different studio instead

Now explain to me how the scenario I just explained above WOULD NOT hurt Girls 1 and 2? Guys 1 and 2 were going to spend their money at Lovely Angels and now they're not after reading the rumor by Guy 1. Now, if you're telling me if Lovely Angels shuts down, the girls won't have a problem finding another studio to work at, I'm sure you're probably right. But assuming they stay at LA, you are hurting the girls' bottom line, right?
That scenario makes sense to me. There are repercussions from those sort of rumors based on false accusations that hurts both the ladies and the studios financially. Everyone should understand the economics of that.

Maybe some Korean gang wars shit going down here that we aren’t privy to and don’t want to be part of anyway. Don’t care honestly. Just need this bullshit rumor mill to either stop or produce concrete evidence. That or just let them all meet down in Korea town over a cup of coffee and sort shit out privately.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 04:58 PM   #22
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
That scenario makes sense to me. There are repercussions from those sort of rumors based on false accusations that hurts both the ladies and the studios financially. Everyone should understand the economics of that.
Maybe some Korean gang wars shit going down here that we aren’t privy to and don’t want to be part of anyway. Don’t care honestly. Just need this bullshit rumor mill to either stop or produce concrete evidence. That or just let them all meet down in Korea town over a cup of coffee and sort shit out privately.
Well by reading the post carefully on the co-ed section I can come to a conclusion that "Hae Jin Kim " is AWOL!

I remember LA only having just Maple and Abby at one point with the previous girls being told not to work there. You
created fake handles and wrote bad reviews. I know this because Elin from LA was attacked by fake reviews sounding similar to your crappy google translate style. Elin was a sweet lady and good company outside her job. She didn't deserve to be targeted like that.

(What other girls will you target next) you are the one who's threatening them and harming their likelihoods.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=elin&page=3

(The link to the review)
Funny how you deleted most of the review...

The only one who is hurting these women and their livelihood is you! You are here to install fear and rumors onto the scene.
You take out your frustrations on a certain agency you claim to once own... And attack posters for providing feedback when you could easily just read it and leave it be, but yet you choose war over peace everyday.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:41 PM   #23
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post

That scenerio has been going on for years. Proof never displayed but a constant posting all over the board " about a big reveal? Little Promoters" "Hidden Camera" all designed to hurt business and yet this board does nothing, The bullshit rumor mill is bottomless. There is no Korean gang war. Its the same guy as it was 4 years ago.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:11 PM   #24
Fat Tire
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

My Hobby brethren, I do not like to comment , and I always try hard to be polite and considerate, but I dislike what this posting degenerated into.

It was reported that Hot & Coco moved to SF, and they should be successful based on my expreince. Good for them. Especially Hot ( aka Aubrey) !

With that in mind, this thread is not relevant anymore, and case closed, move on!

If I would be a mod I would close it.

Fat Tire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women