Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2022, 02:02 AM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Why do you libs love telling people you disagree with they should die? Why do you cheer on death?

Oh and for the record, Dan Bongino knew exactly what he was doing. Him getting a ban from the libtards at You-Tube is nothing. Actually it is a badge of honor.

He was one of the initial investors in Rumble - the free speech You Tube alternative.

So you gathered that my comment was about real deaths vs. Political or media ones ..is that what you're suggesting? Berry your grasp of the tone of language is about as strong as your knowledge of Economics. Watching a voice of a liar spewing their bullshit, and being de-platformed was the death mentioned. I said I liked watching it happen in real-time as those two media events happened back to back. You and the sandbox boys here have a limited use of the subtle yet direct words used. But then again as an Libtard RINO, what do I know except that you all have been called out for trying to run a blast campaign on here for months. I think youre just sore losers when you see facts resulting in those zealots being taken off the air. Maybe I'm wrong and you're big enough to admit that you didn't understand my point- wishing literal death is not where any of these posts are directed. Just to the unsubstantiated poison that is no longer distributed.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:02 AM   #17
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
liberal perverts at CNN could only dream of
We are t talking about Matt Getz are we?
He's not working for CNN, is he?
Probably wanted to hang out with Jeff Toobin.

And believe me Devo your side isn't the only one that's running out of patients. And you act as if you all are the only ones that have weapons, or knowledge of thier use!
Your big lie is like the ever ready bunny, it just keeps going and going and going!

And yes Berry, had you served this country in any capacity except as a complainer, you would know and understand that this is what we do in this country, we kill and destroy its enemies!
They taught me that in the Army!
Eye is spot on!
It's good to know that people like him have my back!
Instead of liberal, call us Americans.
It doesn't make a person a liberal to recognize a threat to this country, and it constitution and if you understand this country and the way its ran you would know they are one and the same!
And you, and yours, are threats to this country!
Same as that little bitch Tucker Carlson he should have stayed on Hungary that way he could have his cake and eat it too!
Rupert Murdock, what a piece of shit!
And so is that garbage that you all like to let them pump into your heads!

Now class can anybody say the words "Seditious Conspiracy"?

I knew ya could!
Now "THERE'S" a CONSPIRACY I can believe in!

Where is that going to lead?
Because Mr. Rhodes is a Yale law school grad, so I am reasonably sure that he will understand that 20 years in Leveanworth won't be any fun, so I'm sure that will oil up his jaw!

Now the chips are falling!

And how about those fraudulent electors, man the lies just keep on coming!
Every ready bunnies all of you!
But I guess, when your Donald Trump, or someone that carries his water, the truth is inconsequential!
Fucking liars!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 12:27 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
So you gathered that my comment was about real deaths vs. Political or media ones ..is that what you're suggesting? Berry your grasp of the tone of language is about as strong as your knowledge of Economics. Watching a voice of a liar spewing their bullshit, and being de-platformed was the death mentioned. I said I liked watching it happen in real-time as those two media events happened back to back. You and the sandbox boys here have a limited use of the subtle yet direct words used. But then again as an Libtard RINO, what do I know except that you all have been called out for trying to run a blast campaign on here for months. I think youre just sore losers when you see facts resulting in those zealots being taken off the air. Maybe I'm wrong and you're big enough to admit that you didn't understand my point- wishing literal death is not where any of these posts are directed. Just to the unsubstantiated poison that is no longer distributed.
I am not going to stoop to your level and thus I will ignore your vile, disgusting remarks and lies
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 12:41 PM   #19
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Another boot licking minion of the right gets his balls kicked to the curb for being a fucktard.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/dan-...t-kiss-my-ass/
He doesnt need big tech, hes not a whining little liberal maggot living in his mommies basement.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 01:26 PM   #20
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
He doesnt need big tech, hes not a whining little liberal maggot living in his mommies basement.
Did you think this was a confessional SJM? I'm sure your self- declaration is appreciated but not necessary.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 02:57 PM   #21
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Yes, anyone who doesn’t share the leftist point of view is a racist sexist homophobe, *phobe etc etc. And of course, a liar.

Keep cheering on censorship. Nobody who has ever been on the side of censorship has been on the right side of history. Fact.
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 04:14 PM   #22
Chase7
Valued Poster

Something liberals don’t believe will happen until it’s to late and it happens to them. The elite liberals in charge will come after them.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 04:28 PM   #23
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Exactly! They will all eventually eat their own. But Hooray for Censorship!!!
snoopy75 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women