Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162512
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35834
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 11:30 PM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
All Senile Biden has done on the coronavirus is to piggyback on President Trump’s vaccine program, mismanage it, bully the country with mandates, and fail to prepare the country for the next wave, neglecting testing and therapeutics that Senile Biden promised would be in place. A complete failure
Berry, we agree on this. Lol. Biden has really done nothing to innovate the process and while the left were / are so focused on prevention, (which is likely not going to how this all goes down), the focus has been on the right on how to deal with the forgone conclusion that most ppl will at some point catch one variant or another, hence the focus on therapeutics etc. Wonder why we can't do both. I know a few folks who are proponents of vaxxes, but still a lot of nay-sayers who are against it. And forget about testing kits or sites. I ended up buying some that got mailed to me cause they are sold out almost everywhere. Lines for testing are 2-4 hours... honestly the biggest flub since Afghanistan.

This admin deserves loin kicks to get the fuck moving on making decisions on what they are working on. Kinda seems poorly run on the messaging side.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 11:03 AM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Berry, we agree on this. Lol. Biden has really done nothing to innovate the process and while the left were / are so focused on prevention, (which is likely not going to how this all goes down), the focus has been on the right on how to deal with the forgone conclusion that most ppl will at some point catch one variant or another, hence the focus on therapeutics etc. Wonder why we can't do both. I know a few folks who are proponents of vaxxes, but still a lot of nay-sayers who are against it. And forget about testing kits or sites. I ended up buying some that got mailed to me cause they are sold out almost everywhere. Lines for testing are 2-4 hours... honestly the biggest flub since Afghanistan.

This admin deserves loin kicks to get the fuck moving on making decisions on what they are working on. Kinda seems poorly run on the messaging side.
I am glad you agree. I mean the one main thing Senile Biden campaigned on was "He was going to shut down the virus". And he has failed miserably.

He was handed vaccines and therapeutics from Trump and what did he do? Nothing but mismanage it. His only strategy was to browbeat people into getting the vaccine, going as far as implementing mandates that have been struck down in courts across the country.

Did he do anything to expand therapeutics - NO
Did he do anything to expand testing - NO
Was his messaging on vaccines good - NO

Shoot, no matter one's feeling on vaccines, Senile Biden botched the messaging on them. First by him and Cackling Kamala instilling doubt on them before the election saying they would not trust them. Then by continually browbeating people to get them. And even by not giving the Trump admin credit for Operation Warp Speed.

Senile Biden chose to be an angry old vindictive SOB rather than doing what would have been better for the country. Again, no matter one's feeling on vaccines, just imagine if Senile Biden would have early on buried the hatchet, given the Trump Admin credit for Operation Warp Speed, and developed messaging where both he and President Trump encouraged people to get the vaccine. That messaging would have went over far better Senile Biden's "Its my way or the highway" rants
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 02:08 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oh man - this is unreal

NEW: Starting January 19th, Americans will be able to order their tests online at http://COVIDTests.gov, and tests will typically ship within 7-12 days of ordering, per WH

So, even assuming that this website doesn't have an Obamacare-style crash upon rollout, the tests should reach your house just in time for the omicron wave to already be over.

So to recap - Senile Biden acted months too late and cleared the shelves of (limited production) COVID tests everywhere to distribute them through a vastly less efficient government system weeks after they might have been useful.

Hell of a job Senile Biden
Old 01-14-2022, 02:09 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Even the libs in Congress are getting upset with Senile Biden

(Bloomberg) -- A group of Senate Democrats, including Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, are demanding answers from President Joe Biden’s White House on its response to the surging Covid-19 pandemic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women