Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2021, 05:33 PM   #46
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
those native americans weren't very nice to other tribes. lol.

don't like that term "native" americans. not fair to other white native americans.
this was an omission on my part, this includes non-white native americans not from siberia.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 06:40 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

There is a recognition among most curious, intelligent people that those people who greeted the "exploring" and "settling" Europeans were not the first people traveling about what is now known as North, Central, and South America. I also believe it has been now documented from exploration of the Greenland et al area that the Scandinavians arrived before the Southern Europeans and Islanders arrived on the Western shores of South American having traveled across the Southern Pacific.*

There is evidence of them in the islands off the coast and evidence of inhabitants along certain areas of the West coast of S. America.

I'm not sure what all that has to do with "the Plan B pill," but ....

.. back to the topic.

Let's see ... instead of a female or couple having 10 weeks to decide they don't want to have a child ... or another child ... they now have 7 weeks to decide ... after they were having some difficulty initially trying to decide whether to participate in some implements and/or pharmaceuticals to have protected sex and/or birth control in their sexually active lives.

I recognize that it feels better to have unprotected sex and initially the female might be viewing another child as a bump in government assistance programs, but it might be beneficial for education at home from the parents with respect to encouraging them to engage in sensible sexual activity before they are qualified to engage in parenting or abortion as a form of birth control.

When are the lunatics pretending to administer our current government going to implement the Covid19 mandates on the sexually active members of our society.... for instance ... if one doesn't get the manadatory sterilization vaccine they can't get government assistance, travel, or get a job.

Kumola's birth control is ... oral sex.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:32 AM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There is a recognition among most curious, intelligent people that those people who greeted the "exploring" and "settling" Europeans were not the first people traveling about what is now known as North, Central, and South America. I also believe it has been now documented from exploration of the Greenland et al area that the Scandinavians arrived before the Southern Europeans and Islanders arrived on the Western shores of South American having traveled across the Southern Pacific.*

There is evidence of them in the islands off the coast and evidence of inhabitants along certain areas of the West coast of S. America.

I'm not sure what all that has to do with "the Plan B pill," but ....

[snip]
it was a controversy in Brazil over this in the mid 70 - early 80's. their history says Spanish were the first to land in S. America. no body else.

well there is underwater evidence that the Romans visited S. America. on some roman art on artifacts depicts food thats not grown in europe in s. america.

divers found a number of roman shipwrecks and hundreds of Amphora off the coast of brasil.

the military junta of brazil forbade all diving archeology off the coast of brazil. that law is still on the books.

they didn't want to diminish their Portuguese saint who settled brazil. forget his name tho.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:10 PM   #49
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

That good I won't have bbfs hookers asking me to buy them plan b as and extra cost.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:02 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

The Lawyer who defended Norma McCorvey's bid to legallize abortion in Roe vs. Wade, died in Austin today. Sarah Weddington.

Greg Abbott is squirming for joy in his wheelchair. Ken Paxton's churlish grin widened.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:10 AM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
The Lawyer who defended Norma McCorvey's bid to legallize abortion in Roe vs. Wade, died in Austin today. Sarah Weddington.

Greg Abbott is squirming for joy in his wheelchair. Ken Paxton's churlish grin widened.
She’ll be remembered as a pioneer.

They’ll be remembered as criminals.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 11:32 AM   #52
NoirMan
Valued Poster

They don’t have 7 weeks though. Really about 4-5 weeks. A woman can’t know she’s pregnant for at least the first 2 weeks because she’ll not have had a period for the first 2 weeks after conception. And that’s assuming that she has a very regular period (which a lot of women do not). So on the day she expects to have a period, 2 weeks post conception, if it doesn’t come she likely won’t automatically assume she’s pregnant and will wait another week or so for her period to come. Now she is 3 weeks into the 7 week timeframe without actually knowing whether she is pregnant or not.

So let’s start there. She basically has about 4 weeks to decide whether she will have the baby or if she wants an abortion.

Once again we are assuming that the woman is very regular. Many women actually miss periods without being pregnant, or don’t have an exactly every 4 weeks period. And the 7 weeks assumes that her first thought on missing a period is that she is pregnant, rather than just being late.

When I was in AIT back in the late 80s, I suppose due to constant exercise and hormones in the girls barracks, several of the chicks at Fort Dix missed periods, sometimes even 2. They turned out to not be pregnant though it did give a few guys real scares. Oddly most of those chicks weren’t on birth control which I never understood because nearly 100% of the chicks I fucked in college were on the pill and a few had an IUD. But the military chicks didn’t. Weird now that I think about it.

I also used to fuck a professional ballerina and a Mavs Dancer, neither of which had any kind of birth control (something about weight gain and water retention) in the late 90s. Both of those chicks regularly missed periods, the latter more so during the season, supposedly due to her diet as well as her constantly having practice 3-4 nights a week.

In any event, 7 weeks is a very short period of time.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 11:39 AM   #53
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
They don’t have 7 weeks though. Really about 4-5 weeks. A woman can’t know she’s pregnant for at least the first 2 weeks because she’ll not have had a period for the first 2 weeks after conception. And that’s assuming that she has a very regular period (which a lot of women do not). So on the day she expects to have a period of it doesn’t come she likely won’t automatically assume she’s pregnant and will wait another week or so for her period to come. Now she is 3 weeks into the 7 week timeframe without actually knowing she is pregnant.

So let’s start there. She basically has about 4 weeks to decide whether she will have the baby or not I order to get an abortion.

Once again we are assuming that the woman is very regular. Many women actually miss periods without being pregnant and in those times don’t automatically assume they are pregnant when they miss a period. When I was in AIT back in the late 80s, I suppose due to constant exercise and hormone in the girls barracks, several of the chicks at Fort Dix missed periods sometimes 1 or even 2. They turned out to not be pregnant though it did give a few guys real scares. I also used to fuck a professional ballerina and a Mavs Dancer in the late 90s. Both of those chicks regularly missed periods, the latter more so during the season, supposedly due to her diet as well as her constantly having practice 314 nights a week.
lawyer and gynecologist heh? lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 11:46 AM   #54
NoirMan
Valued Poster

If by gynecologist you mean, guy that knows his way around a vagina - YES - Proudly.

Now if you are admitting you have no clue about the basic biological process of ovulation and menstruation, that would be quite plausible since you are admittedly a non-menstruating transexual female.
Old 12-27-2021, 01:28 PM   #55
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

What are they doing about Plan C?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 01:44 PM   #56
NoirMan
Valued Poster

They sadly want plan C - Back alley abortions. Those worked out so well before.
Old 12-27-2021, 02:02 PM   #57
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

C for Coat hanger.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 06:40 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
lawyer and gynecologist heh? lolling
you are setting the bar way too low for him. he's actually ...

Buckaroo Banzai!!

polymath Dr. Buckaroo Banzai, a physicist, neurosurgeon, test pilot, and rock star!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

BAHHAHHAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women