Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60501
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48494
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41912
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36304
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2021, 09:38 AM   #1
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Input please ?

I haven’t been in your area in long long time planning to visit Jackson but don’t know which area is the best ..

I can’t remember exactly but seem there are area to avoid from my past trip
Thanks vic
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 05:34 AM   #2
Computerwise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Biloxi is where you want to be. Go down baby, go down.
Computerwise is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 06:11 AM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Stay away from downtown area. Countyline Road and I55 has a Drury Inn that is nice, and of course the Hilton, (if you can afford it). Pearl area and Brandon have some nice hotels. Be careful around the Jackson area. Crime is at an all time high and murders also when dark appears. Be aware of your surroundings at all times in the capital city, especially when the sun goes down.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 08:08 AM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Listen to Guitar he hobbies daily around those parts. If you message him via pm I am sure he would tell you exactly which hotels are safest to work from as well as the ones to absolutely avoid.

On a side note its disconcerting just how dangerous Jackson has become. It wasn't always like that so what changed? Do the police just avoid policing the urban areas and just let the animals run amuck like they do in so many major urban cities like Chicago?

I understand why police would rather not endanger themselves trying to protect areas where they are universally despised by the populace but there are decent people forced to live in those areas due to being to poor to live anywhere else. I feel for those people for the young kids growing up with nothing to look forward to other than being sucked up into gangs drugs and eventually death at the hands of thugs or long prison terms. Its such a sad never ending circle of misery that is really unfair to those who would have likely flourished had they grown up in better circumstances.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 09:44 PM   #5
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

So what you are saying is that the environment is the root cause of all things evil and people are inherently good?

Me, personally, I am bad. Real bad. And need to be properly.... ah, nevermind, I don't think the forum rules allow such talk.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 10:11 PM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport View Post
So what you are saying is that the environment is the root cause of all things evil and people are inherently good?

Me, personally, I am bad. Real bad. And need to be properly.... ah, nevermind, I don't think the forum rules allow such talk.
Yes I would like to think that most people are inherently good giving the proper upbringing. Even most people I know who grew up in negative surroundings were at heart good people. What I feel for are the people who are predisposed to being good but end up bad because of the environment in which they are forced to live. To me thats whats sad. I feel for the kids who grow up in crime infested shitholes like Jackson who if giving the same opportunity I had would have turned out to be productive members of society. Thats the real shame imho

And we already know you are bad aname and you need one of these ladies to punish you lol
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:21 PM   #7
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can punish him lol

Thanks everyone for the pms & recommendations
I had no idea that Jackson had become that dangerous
Bisous VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote