Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2021, 07:30 AM   #1
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How long have "Client Reviews" been "under construction"?

Has it been years?

I only signed up to Eccie fairly recently, and I was excited to see the Ladies' Section has a Client Reviews that may be a future feature.

But honestly, is this being worked on? This could be very helpful to the ladies. The men can write reviews and let other men know who's safe to see, who's unreliable, or dishonest; so the ladies need this as well.

And honestly.... A great way for Eccie to get some more $$$. While free would be great, I'd certainly pay for this.

Safety and peace of mind... priceless.

I see the moderator for this is Danielle Silver.
eccieuser13 is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:39 AM   #2
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I've always thought reviews should be coed. Would cause a shitshow but make it interesting to hear the comments.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #3
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

That would make the board worthwhile again.
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:20 AM   #4
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm hoping a moderator will say how long it's been and what they're doing now and a feasible deadline.

When it comes to male reviews, I would never go beyond safety issues, things like drunkedness or rudeness or just pure inconsiderate behavior, like sending messages for days on end, non-stop... or people who cancel just because they felt like it... or just ghost.

I don't believe in blabbing about what should be private
Old 12-05-2021, 10:52 AM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I don't have any inside info on this, but I suspect development of that died about two years ago on this site, when so much changed because of tightened legal restrictions at the federal level and in many states. Restrictions on images posted were also imposed, as well as providers posting anything resembling an ad (although fortunately some work-arounds to that have developed through the art of being more subtle.)
It sounds like it would have been a useful feature in keeping providers, and all of us, safe.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:01 AM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser13 View Post
I'm hoping a moderator will say how long it's been and what they're doing now and a feasible deadline.

When it comes to male reviews, I would never go beyond safety issues, things like drunkedness or rudeness or just pure inconsiderate behavior, like sending messages for days on end, non-stop... or people who cancel just because they felt like it... or just ghost.

I don't believe in blabbing about what should be private
There has been discussions held on this topic a while ago.

To my knowledge there is no work being done to bring this into being at this time.

In reality, it was discussed and found that there already are "Private" portions of the Board for the Ladies and Hobbyists to share this type of information.

The Ladies can discuss among themselves the "troublesome" Hobbyists, as can the Hobbyist discuss the "troublesome" Providers.

While these areas are supposed to be Private, this does not stop the sharing of the information by Hobbyists to the Provider.

Nor does it stop Providers the sharing of the information with a Hobbyist.

Providers have to ability to dispute an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions forum.

This is the Forum where the Provider can give her side of the story.

Each Encounter Report has 3 sides:
  1. His Side of the Story
  2. Her Side of the Story
  3. What actually happened
Posting a rebuttal of an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions Forum is an open discussion in which all Members of Eccie can post replies, including the Reviewer.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:17 PM   #7
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
There has been discussions held on this topic a while ago.

To my knowledge there is no work being done to bring this into being at this time.

In reality, it was discussed and found that there already are "Private" portions of the Board for the Ladies and Hobbyists to share this type of information.

The Ladies can discuss among themselves the "troublesome" Hobbyists, as can the Hobbyist discuss the "troublesome" Providers.

While these areas are supposed to be Private, this does not stop the sharing of the information by Hobbyists to the Provider.

Nor does it stop Providers the sharing of the information with a Hobbyist.

Providers have to ability to dispute an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions forum.

This is the Forum where the Provider can give her side of the story.

Each Encounter Report has 3 sides:
  1. His Side of the Story
  2. Her Side of the Story
  3. What actually happened
Posting a rebuttal of an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions Forum is an open discussion in which all Members of Eccie can post replies, including the Reviewer.
That's a great point; there's a Ladies' Section and a client review could be posted there if needed.

Sometimes I do have a one-track mind and need some direction!
And since we don't want retaliation, that's probably way better anyway, since the ladies' section is supposed to be invisible to the men.

Thanks, Biomed!
Old 12-05-2021, 02:10 PM   #8
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

my understanding is there is already a National Black List Site for the providers to research trouble clients to avoid.
BK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women