Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2021, 08:22 AM   #16
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You say you’re “educating” people. I believe you think you are but you’re really not. When its a constant wave of the same thinking, people you are trying to “educate” are long gone. They want nothing to do with the echo chamber. And just because you have a link, doesn’t make it true. I trust no media 100%, and definitely will never trust a link on a hooker board.
Wrong.

Berry brings it with receipts. I enjoy clicking on the Pittsburgh forum and reading what Berry has posted.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:34 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Wrong.

Berry brings it with receipts. I enjoy clicking on the Pittsburgh forum and reading what Berry has posted.
True
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:11 AM   #18
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Wrong.

False. He brings it with "his version of receipts". We all know we can find "news sources" that will say a variety of things about the same topic. His "receipts" are just that. "News sources" that carry his preferred message.
Just because the two B's post overwhelmingly more then anyone else, and adds "receipts" doesn't mean those receipts are anymore credible then CNN or FOX.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:12 AM   #19
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
You say you’re “educating” people. I believe you think you are but you’re really not. When its a constant wave of the same thinking, people you are trying to “educate” are long gone. They want nothing to do with the echo chamber. And just because you have a link, doesn’t make it true. I trust no media 100%, and definitely will never trust a link on a hooker board.
respectfully,
your stuck in the past ,you may be a republican in name but you have a
typical liberal mindset , your words echo them for only they know what people are thinking and what one can be enlightened with. How about the echo chamber of all the major news networks and national newspapers and magazines and hollywood and television and the culture and the arts . Id say not an echo chamber but a dam super cavern. Yet you criticize a small voice here because you dont care for an opinion that rocks you out of your comfort zone. If you find the passion here repetitive than find the liberal hate passion that exists everywhere else that we have have to endure .

libs easily adopt this mindset because in their arrogance they believe they own the truth, but is it the truth. maybe its just a bunch of powerful elites who create their own truth that the populace willingly absorbs because the mouthpieces of the nation continually repeat it and most havent the time because they are working 12 hours a day to pay taxes that democrats love to spend on windmills and trees and rich people in mansions in blue states. Maybe a hobbyist will turn the echo chamber tv off and inadvertently come across something on a hooker board that the media hides or wants you to ignore. also the first amendment isnt subject to times opined. The lib media also assumes nobodys listening to any one other than them while they ignore their abysmal media ratings.

IMHO your not a true patriot republican . you may vote for one once in a while but you only absorb and accept the liberal mindset disguised as moderate and when you stumble on the truth it bothers you because it is contrary to what liberals believe and that is the proof of where you are at actually. So i respectfully suggest you get across that line where you belong youll feel better about it .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:30 AM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... And I respectfully submit the fact that
Charley asked for OPINION here and NOT name-callings.

Republicans CAN be fiscally conservative and liberal on social issues.
Dems CAN be liberal with the economy and socially conservative.

There's NO TRUE LABEL or one size fits all.
And it takes ALL KINDS to create a GOOD Forum.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #21
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
.... And I respectfully submit the fact that
Charley asked for OPINION here and NOT name-callings.

De
There's NO TRUE LABEL or one size fits all.
And it takes ALL KINDS to create a GOOD Forum.

### Salty
-Thats generally a Libertarian

Socially conservative liberally fiscal Democrats are pretty much extinct I think
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 12:48 PM   #22
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
respectfully,
your stuck in the past ,you may be a republican in name but you have a
typical liberal mindset , your words echo them for only they know what people are thinking and what one can be enlightened with. How about the echo chamber of all the major news networks and national newspapers and magazines and hollywood and television and the culture and the arts . Id say not an echo chamber but a dam super cavern. Yet you criticize a small voice here because you dont care for an opinion that rocks you out of your comfort zone. If you find the passion here repetitive than find the liberal hate passion that exists everywhere else that we have have to endure .

libs easily adopt this mindset because in their arrogance they believe they own the truth, but is it the truth. maybe its just a bunch of powerful elites who create their own truth that the populace willingly absorbs because the mouthpieces of the nation continually repeat it and most havent the time because they are working 12 hours a day to pay taxes that democrats love to spend on windmills and trees and rich people in mansions in blue states. Maybe a hobbyist will turn the echo chamber tv off and inadvertently come across something on a hooker board that the media hides or wants you to ignore. also the first amendment isnt subject to times opined. The lib media also assumes nobodys listening to any one other than them while they ignore their abysmal media ratings.

IMHO your not a true patriot republican . you may vote for one once in a while but you only absorb and accept the liberal mindset disguised as moderate and when you stumble on the truth it bothers you because it is contrary to what liberals believe and that is the proof of where you are at actually. So i respectfully suggest you get across that line where you belong youll feel better about it .
You’re kind of making my point. You hate the BS that comes from mainstream media. I can respect that. It’s too one sided correct ? So you tune it out and don’t trust anything that comes from them.
It’s the same for most people that venture into this forum. It’s so over the top one sided no one But you and your like minded echo buddies echoing the same far right BS will even open these links. But that is somehow different.

Just stop calling your links “proof” or anything close to that. It’s just opinions.
Old 11-21-2021, 02:27 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

If you don't think people can become better educated by reading sets of actual facts and different perspectives / opinions, I do not know what to tell you. Some of the people I follow have completely different political ideologies from mine, but they are honest. For example:

Award winning journalist Glenn Greenwald is far left - but he calls it like he sees it and is refreshing to read unlike most of the media.

Noted Constitutional Lawyer and sometimes journalist Jonathon Turley is also a Democrat but he does not let that impact his thinking on his legal writings. He calls it straight

Those are just two of the people I have quoted on here often - and they are far from what you call "a constant wave of same thinking".

And for you to say "just because you have a link, doesn’t make it true" - well that may be the case with opinion pieces - as by their nature they are opinions. But that is DEFINEITELY NOT the case with numerous articles I have shared of a factual nature. In fact, I have yet to see you effectively challenge the facts presented in such factual links. Just look at these topics - and please show me what factual links I presented were wrong:

Kyle Rittenhouse trial
Whistleblower videos PA election
Biden Inflation
Senile Biden's Giveaway to the Rich
MSNBC Media following jurors
Federal Appeals Court Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
Attorney General Garland committed perjury
Biden's disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal

hell even Let's Go Brandon is factual from what I posted about it occurring lots of places
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 03:06 PM   #24
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Berry started his paragraph with…” If you don't think people can become better educated by reading sets of actual facts and different perspectives / opinions, I do not know what to tell you.”

I stopped reading at this point. I’m sorry but this is idiotic. WTF does the things you post or attach make it “actual facts”. Lol. We should trust your sources why…?
I call this the OJ Simpson affect. He said I’m innocent long enough he probably started to believe it. Nobody is being swayed by your sources.
By all means, carry on the echo chamber. Whatever makes your day but sounds a little lonely.
Old 11-21-2021, 03:29 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I stopped reading at this point.
Sure you did

You couldn't refute what I posted so this is what you do. Keep on pretending, you are fooling no one
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:30 PM   #26
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Sure you did

You couldn't refute what I posted so this is what you do. Keep on pretending, you are fooling no one
Yes!!! You GOT me!!! A real Perry Mason moment.
Old 11-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yes!!! You GOT me!!! A real Perry Mason moment.
Well. You posted you stopped reading at.....

Closed minds should not be complaining
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:36 AM   #28
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
-Thats generally a Libertarian

Socially conservative liberally fiscal Democrats are pretty much extinct I think
thanks AG , well said , your point is the real reality
mrmxmr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women