Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41536
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2021, 04:57 PM   #16
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Blah, blah, blah blah, blah

Do you ever get tired of being a SIMP for the Democrats?
Do you ever get tired of posting misinformation?

Yet again, you make the FALSE claims that Pres Trump gave away money for the rich - yet the data as shown in another thread proves that 61% of Americans pay no taxes and the top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes. That proves that what you posted is misinformation
Feel grown up, you got your name calling in cause you didn't get your own way. That is funny. Trump added to the deficit to give the rich a tax break. That is not misinformation. That is fact from all real news groups. Not some right wing horse shit.

If he was so great as you say he was, how did he lose to a senile old man anyway? Wasn't cheating, they proved that over and over. Must have been he wasn't worth a fuck. That is it,

HE WASN'T WORTH A FUCK.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 05:42 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Feel grown up, you got your name calling in cause you didn't get your own way. That is funny. Trump added to the deficit to give the rich a tax break. That is not misinformation. That is fact from all real news groups. Not some right wing horse shit.
Nope, no name calling - just pointing out your misinformation and how you SIMP for Senile Biden.

I am sure the US Government - you know the entity that publishes the tax statistics quoted in the story - will be happy to know you view them as "some right wing horse shit"

Let me say it again - since it seems you can't comprehend this. 61% of all Americans paid ZERO income taxes last year. 61%. You know who paid the income taxes - the rich.

And you know what handout is in Senile Biden's $2 trillion boondoggle. The repeal of Trump's SALT deduction limitation. You do know what that is, don't you? And you do know who will benefit if the SALT deduction limitation is repealed, don't you. Yeah - it is the rich. Particularly the rich in high taxed liberal states like NY and CA and NJ. President Trump limited how much they could deduct with SALT deductions INCREASING the amount of tax they have to pay. Senile Biden wants to let them deduct all they want -reducing their taxes.

Oh, and on a final note, why do I suspect you are one of the 61% who paid no income taxes last year bitching about everyone else .
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:22 PM   #18
bypass
Valued Poster

BerryBerry, Oh, and on a final note, why do I suspect you are one of the 61% who paid no income taxes last year bitching about everyone else .

Because you are like Trump that is why he is your hero, when you are busted, you lie, make up stories, cheat, call names, do what ever you need to do to make things flow in your direction. You want to win no matter what.

You have already made numerous comments of how stupid I am, well me and anyone who disagrees with you. So you are right, I am one of those honest dummies who pays in full my taxes every year. I am sure you are like the POS ex-president that hardly paid any taxes at all. What did he pay $500. I think it was something like that. That is why he has been so upset and don't want to show any of his taxes. Why would he be upset and why wouldn't he show his taxes if he paid so much.

You are very humorous. I love it.

Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2021, 12:47 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

BerryBerry, Oh, and on a final note, why do I suspect you are one of the 61% who paid no income taxes last year bitching about everyone else .

Because you are like Trump that is why he is your hero, when you are busted, you lie, make up stories, cheat, call names, do what ever you need to do to make things flow in your direction. You want to win no matter what.

You have already made numerous comments of how stupid I am, well me and anyone who disagrees with you. So you are right, I am one of those honest dummies who pays in full my taxes every year. I am sure you are like the POS ex-president that hardly paid any taxes at all. What did he pay $500. I think it was something like that. That is why he has been so upset and don't want to show any of his taxes. Why would he be upset and why wouldn't he show his taxes if he paid so much.

You are very humorous. I love it.

Quote Reply
Thanks for that word salad basically confirming you are one of the 61% who paid no income taxes last year bitching about everyone else
Old 10-30-2021, 07:13 AM   #20
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thanks for that word salad basically confirming you are one of the 61% who paid no income taxes last year bitching about everyone else
You need to basically think about what you are saying and to think why you try and down someone you don't even know on a daily basis when you don't agree with them.

When you think of it all you are doing is talking on a hoe board that is not real life. It is just trying to understand what everyone in general think and trying to think why they think like they do.

You will understand if you grow it isn't just one persons opinion what runs this country and once in a while things happen that is not what you like. All you can do is hope one day that things will go the way you would like it too. Maybe you might even open your heart and learn how to help the needy that are not as fortunate as you are. Maybe they didn't get the cards you were dealt and things have happened that they had no control of. Never know!

As far as my taxes if I were you I would worry about your own taxes. A little history in my life, I have paid taxes for close to sixty years and have never been on welfare and have qualified for just a couple of the governments programs.

One of the programs I qualified for was when our best president ever closed down all the mill jobs, actually most decent jobs in the early eighty's. The Pittsburgh area was well over 10% unemployed. After being laid off for almost a year I qualified for two programs. You have heard of the trickle down era, it didn't work.

If you know how I can go without paying taxes like I have paid all my life please personal message me and maybe we can hook up and I will pay you a percentage of my savings. As it stands right now I have only done long form twice in my life after buying a house, moving and paying a ton of different things. So if you know how contact me.
Old 10-30-2021, 10:58 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to basically think about what you are saying and to think why you try and down someone you don't even know on a daily basis when you don't agree with them.

When you think of it all you are doing is talking on a hoe board that is not real life. It is just trying to understand what everyone in general think and trying to think why they think like they do.

You will understand if you grow it isn't just one persons opinion what runs this country and once in a while things happen that is not what you like. All you can do is hope one day that things will go the way you would like it too. Maybe you might even open your heart and learn how to help the needy that are not as fortunate as you are. Maybe they didn't get the cards you were dealt and things have happened that they had no control of. Never know!

As far as my taxes if I were you I would worry about your own taxes. A little history in my life, I have paid taxes for close to sixty years and have never been on welfare and have qualified for just a couple of the governments programs.

One of the programs I qualified for was when our best president ever closed down all the mill jobs, actually most decent jobs in the early eighty's. The Pittsburgh area was well over 10% unemployed. After being laid off for almost a year I qualified for two programs. You have heard of the trickle down era, it didn't work.

If you know how I can go without paying taxes like I have paid all my life please personal message me and maybe we can hook up and I will pay you a percentage of my savings. As it stands right now I have only done long form twice in my life after buying a house, moving and paying a ton of different things. So if you know how contact me.
Wow, I must have touched a nerve.

So you "have qualified for just a couple of the governments programs. " So are you saying you sucked at the gov't tit and lived off other taxpayer's money? Alrighty then.

And then there you go again posting your misinformation saying this "when our best president ever closed down all the mill jobs, actually most decent jobs in the early eighty's."

Really - can you show me the exact law this President enacted that told private companies they had to close down all the mill jobs? You know you can't because you just post a bunch of false statements.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women