Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35642
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2021, 08:30 PM   #1
UserDriver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default SA Club Scene Report

A lot of people ask what the scene is looking like recently, here's a rundown of what I have found. This covers roughly two months. I will be as specific as possible. All visits were during the day shift though some "early" night shifters would come in towards the 4-5PM timeframe. Period of visit was usually for 1-3hrs at the most.

Sugars. 6-9 Visits. Variety of shapes and sizes here mostly hispanic looking. Sometimes it's $5 to get in. Sometimes not. No minimum drink/food order. Don't see any of the old guard here except one who gives a decent dance but does not play. Non-"VIP" smells like feet. Had a unique experience with one woman. I purchased her and I a beverage. She gave me 3 and 1/2 dances then asked for $200. Got pissed off that I gave her $60 and said she would get me kicked out of the club. She was heavily intoxicated. Threatened to get security and told me to get out and that she did not want to see me again. I go sit down. She walked outside onto patio then walked back inside and sat in my lap. Gave me 1 1/2 dances and told me she had to have given me at least 5 dances because that took "forever." I gave her a $20, finished my drink and told her she should get a water. I let club personnel know to keep an eye on her on my way out. Don't remember her name but she typically wears heels that literally light up, hard to miss. Bad day, too lit, whatever it was you have been warned.

Dancers of interest:

Raina: popular, thick, blonde, usually tip on stage but she's at a VIP table 90% of the time.
Anna-E: Pumped up bolt ons and BBL extreme edition, shape reminds me of Pearla if any of you know who that was/is but younger and not quite as loud. Again if I can touch it, it's real.
Carla: Haven't seen her brick house body since before C-19 but she was legit. She probably chased the paper elsewhere, I can never remember where these women say they are from, Cuba originally a think, nice accent regardless.
Unknown: Very very fit frame and shapely. Only remember her because during the lapdance I shit you not she would face away and do some kind of kegel pussy flex on the rod that felt delightful. Light skin hispanic barely spoke any English, was from Cuba/Colombia I think. Short hair to shoulders.

P10: About 6-7 visits. $5 dollar cover, sometimes. Another decent amount of variety here that leans towards the slimmer variants. Not too much to say, ladies here are of a decent quality and the atmosphere is chill as they keep the ladies in rotation typically 2 to 1 song off when dancer numbers are low. There is a deteriorating bias here though, see below.

Dancers of Interest:
Cloey: Went above and beyond merely from stage tips, didn't see how the lapdance was but something to look out for
"Dani": The Brick House, exceptionally thick, double E's up top at the least, BBL looks like an experiment gone right as the body luckily matches. The sort of woman I prefer in my lap. Hasn't been around in recent visits though soo that's where the deteriorating bias is coming from. Colombian if memory serves, but I could be wrong again. Literally a reason to go to the club at all for my particular preferences.

Rick's. 1 Visit. $20 to get in. $25 for a small bottle of fiji water. 6-7 girls working. 2-3 waitresses. Saw nothing of interest except a waitress. Tipped a penguin on stage, funky smell from her. Didn't stay long.

Tiffany's: 1 Visit. Recently checked this spot out. Opens at 3PM. Arrived a little after 4PM. Jabba the Hutt took my $6 cover at the door. Looked around at a room sprinkled with dudes and almost left, but I sat down. 0 ladies out. 10-12 Guys scattered about, most nursing drinks. Stuck around for approximately 30-45mins. Saw two ladies come out that were the shape of a penguin and a waitress in a hoodie that informed me of there's a 2 drink minimum. I left as another dude arrived.

Know that when I go to the club I seek ridiculous ratios. A phat ass that won't fit through the doorway wins overall and some crane lift needing tits up top are a bonus. I don't necessarily care about the pumped up cheeks up top or below because if I can touch it, it's real enough for me. Proportions matter, that's the preference. Anyone who has more to add is welcome to do so. I'm strongly considering sliding up to Austin because I am looking for improvement, but don't know where to go for what I look for aside from maybe Yellow Rose. Appreciate the info in advance. Stay safe gents.
UserDriver is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:52 PM   #2
mrjiggyfly
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I appreciate the run down Driver.. Excellent summary. I love em slender, so you'd say P10 would be best right?
mrjiggyfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:31 AM   #3
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 208

Thx for the 411.

Aren’t the Palace and Men’s club open?

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:05 PM   #4
UserDriver
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjiggyfly View Post
I appreciate the run down Driver.. Excellent summary. I love em slender, so you'd say P10 would be best right?
Yes P10 is arguably the best. I think the girls are also trying to figure out where to plant their flag just like we are. Time will tell.
Old 07-14-2021, 05:07 PM   #5
UserDriver
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Thx for the 411.

Aren’t the Palace and Men’s club open?

SF
Those weren't really on my go to list in the before time. Finding out is just a phone call away though. I might rotate them into my recon before Austin
Old 07-15-2021, 09:21 PM   #6
weakone4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I have nothing to report except relayed recon. I was advised by friends in Austin the P10 there has the better chic's. I used to go to Palazios, but they advised they have started to go over to P10 over palazios. I did call and Palace is open and 5 cover before 7 or 8. I was told dances were 30. The girls I knew from there who were hot I kept in touch voa Instagram and they are doing different things. Only fans, bar waitress, cabaret shows, relationships, and they have stopped communication with slowly after everything shut down so I think they were able to find alternative ways. We will be hitting the palace soon and I can update then. Thanks for the recon... Everyone.
weakone4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 09:56 AM   #7
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Just an FYI. (If my understanding is correct.)

The TABC prohibits any kind "minimum" number of drinks. If they tell you that you have to buy X number of drinks, remind them the TABC prohibits them from doing it. If they won't back down, let them know a TABC undercover may be visiting soon.

Of course, you can just leave too.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:27 AM   #8
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Or when they press the issue, just ask for wo waters or a couple of Cokes .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:28 AM   #9
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

^^^^^ two waters .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:19 PM   #10
bear557
Valued Poster

Dam ann-e raina, sound like a blast got to catch them next time I'm at sugars!!!
bear557 is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 04:51 PM   #11
weakone4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well finally got to check on the palace in August and Sept. Talked to several girls but too many to remember but they were not what I am accustomed to for Palace standards. There was a chaos, ocean, Roxy, many more nice Convo and a majority were straight up about playing so I thought really nothing has changed but the standard.

Keep in mind this is during the week. There was a good looking Hispanic, long black hair with a little love handle and flat stomach, pretty and nice everything whom I saw an older gentleman doing fiv so I waited for time to pass and took my turn about 3 songs in got what the old man got but did not see her again. I was open about asking for extra play and almost all were up for it. By my 3-4 visit it seemed like it was slow and slower. Just about 2 days ago Took about 40 minutes for a drink and longer for a dancer to get up. I got more Convo from the waitresses. Even the prices were changing from drink to drink. Lol I really love the palace so will go again, but my friend called to meet at P10....
User is right, the ratio was 2-1 customers but the girls were fast so everyone could take a turn.... About 15-20 dancers of all nations present... I felt like Uncle Willy in that old tales from the Crypt movie. There were brick houses, petites, atletic, a little chubby, 7- 10 all turned me down for extras and as I wandered close to the goals i was denied only through the outside but it was my first time in a long time. So I should be headed out there more.... Maybe after I thin the herd... I got one number of a jayge I believe and got responses at the club but none after..
Once I get more familiar, I think once I get more familiar or flash more cash it will get better... Hope this helps some out there.
weakone4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:39 AM   #12
CrankShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Tiff and Rick summaries seem accurate.

The palace sounds promising.
CrankShaft is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 09:47 AM   #13
Socal136
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I'm gonna need some more info on Raina/Reyna if anyone has any??? I think it's the same girl that I saw there.
Socal136 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #14
Socal136
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Socal136 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women