Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42416
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36840
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2021, 08:45 AM   #16
d1dragon
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Bravo to anyone over 60 still providing and enjoying.
d1dragon is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 06:52 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

while important to many guys as part of their overall evaluation, looks care but are only skin deep.

someone could have an attractive body from neck down but a face that would cause you to back out of the cumsultation, either slowly, quickly, w/ psyche intact or deranged, w/ meal/beverage in gastro-intestinal system or on its way out.

or a provider could have an attractive body and face, but ... be as dull as a board, a chatty cathy w/ a high-pitched screech, limited offerings, less than average skills, a terrible hygiene regime, etc. etc. etc.

looks are just one of many factors.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:10 PM   #18
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

words can wound and hurt

please be kind
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 01:51 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
while important to many guys as part of their overall evaluation, looks care but are only skin deep.

someone could have an attractive body from neck down but a face that would cause you to back out of the cumsultation, either slowly, quickly, w/ psyche intact or deranged, w/ meal/beverage in gastro-intestinal system or on its way out.

or a provider could have an attractive body and face, but ... be as dull as a board, a chatty cathy w/ a high-pitched screech, limited offerings, less than average skills, a terrible hygiene regime, etc. etc. etc.

looks are just one of many factors.
Looks are the first thing we all look at, Let a young hot woman pop up today ready to play, her inbox will be filled up by the end of the day with guys willing to empty their pockets out, this is a looks gig and everything else is secondary, they usually figure out what to do with time

The reality is that tricks will poke anything depending on their mood or needs at the time, from a 300lbs fugly cocksucker, to a 80yr old lady still turning tricks and everything in between, the hobby doesn't discriminate, some just choose better options
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:55 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Looks are the first thing we all look at, ...
this is a looks gig and everything else is secondary, they usually figure out what to do with time

The reality is that tricks will poke anything depending on their mood or needs at the time, from a 300lbs fugly cocksucker, to a 80yr old lady still turning tricks and everything in between, the hobby doesn't discriminate, some just choose better options
for some guys, looks are paramount. for others, it's a top 3 or 5.

and some guys will poke anything, but not me.

my choices are not necessarily "better" than others, just different. and they work for me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:48 AM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Meh-- the face isn't a hill I'd die on. I've seldom shown my face over the years-- but 95% of the people I've seen, if not more... will tell you "She's cute". I'm not the OMG HAWT chick by any stretch-- but I've never had to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me, either.

Point blank.. Sherry is 78 years old. If you're expecting anything else in the facial department than a woman in her 70's who has taken care of herself, you're gonna be disappointed. I'm confident that she takes care of herself.. it shows in her body at 78. But the aging process comes for us all... so.. accept the risk or don't.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 01:28 PM   #22
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I've never had to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me, either.
Have you ever been the Damsel tied to a railroad track, that stopped a speeding train? That is my barometer of Hot!

I want to see Sherry when she hits 80. Octogenerian Octopussy is a bucket list item.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:02 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
for some guys, looks are paramount. for others, it's a top 3 or 5.

and some guys will poke anything, but not me.

my choices are not necessarily "better" than others, just different. and they work for me.
There's something for everyone in the hobby, I fall under the looks and body gets my attention, attitude follows to keep it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 11:01 AM   #24
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

as of sept 1, texas ONLY state where FIRST time offense is automatic FELONY conviction--6 months to 2 years in jail and 10,000 fine-
--I have NEVER posted my face on eccie, and Never will--it is an automatic proof of my guilt to be used against me in court-
-i have 385 reviews on eccie, so i must not look that bad-
-check my image gallery for updated body pics
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

First time offense is only a felony for the men. You've been told this more than once but.. as per usual... aren't listening.

I agree with you on the face pic thing. I like the fact that if someone comes running up to me in public-- I've already met them. The thought of some random with an axe to grind knowing what I look like is a hard pass.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:52 PM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
as of sept 1, texas ONLY state where FIRST time offense is automatic FELONY conviction--6 months to 2 years in jail and 10,000 fine-
--I have NEVER posted my face on eccie, and Never will--it is an automatic proof of my guilt to be used against me in court-
-i have 385 reviews on eccie, so i must not look that bad-
-check my image gallery for updated body pics
You still have the giant binder with hundreds of tricks information on it? Talk about being sloppy and giving ALL these guys cases with the new law that just passed

Take the scare tactics somewhere else, LE knows where you stay at with the YouTube video you post up of your apartment complex, tricks are not safe at your incall the way you advertise! 385+ tricks in a family oriented apartment, neighbors don't know whats going on there 😂 they're just recording the traffic going in n and out
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women