Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2021, 04:25 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Censorship by the Washington Post

I subscribed to the Washington Post and started posting in the comments section below the main articles. Anyway, a lot of my posts were deleted. What's interesting is that virulent anti-Republican Party posts are left untouched on their boards, but apparently it doesn't work that way when you criticize Democrats. I think they even deleted my post where I defended Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) from an onslaught from leftists.

I thought I'd been banned, but apparently not. As an experiment, I posted a couple of anti-Trump comments, which wasn't hard to do, because I'm not a fan of the man. Anyway they were allowed to stand.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed trolling the Post. It was like stepping into eccieusers shoes for a few days. But when you put a lot of effort into a comment and it's deleted, that takes the wind out of your sails.

That's one good thing about eccie. They don't censor, and you get a lot of warning and opportunities to change your ways before they boot you from here.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 04:52 PM   #2
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

If I could, I would double-like your OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I subscribed to the Washington Post and started posting in the comments section below the main articles. Anyway, a lot of my posts were deleted. What's interesting is that virulent anti-Republican Party posts are left untouched on their boards, but apparently it doesn't work that way when you criticize Democrats. I think they even deleted my post where I defended Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) from an onslaught from leftists.

I thought I'd been banned, but apparently not. As an experiment, I posted a couple of anti-Trump comments, which wasn't hard to do, because I'm not a fan of the man. Anyway they were allowed to stand.

It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed trolling the Post. It was like stepping into eccieusers shoes for a few days. But when you put a lot of effort into a comment and it's deleted, that takes the wind out of your sails.

That's one good thing about eccie. They don't censor, and you get a lot of warning and opportunities to change your ways before they boot you from here.

I just warned Roy. We should "police" ourselves. I wonder if you can post pictures. If so, do you think they would have let you keep up the severed "dummy" head of the dumpster fire being held by Kathy Griffin?

Anyway. I can see how that would be disconcerting. When you want to express yourself in a safe and public way, only to have your message removed from view.

Their editorial board is catering to their base. They don't want to receive the backlash from advertisers. The mother fucking admins and mods here don't give a shit, to a point, about the radical and reactionary commentary.

Currently, I am waiting to find out what happens to my post with that picture. As far as a public message, I say it without saying it. On a shirt or sweater. My classic Ché T, my Bernie campaign sweater and another T I had custom made with the chairman in the chair wearing the famous mitts.

I bet it was fun while it lasted.

I should post this on a Conservative board.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 06:29 PM   #3
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

It's biased. Even right wing networks would probably censor your opinion. It just so happens that the dumbocrats run Hollywood, big tech and most of the media, but they're all biased. They have hidden motives. That's why nobody trusts the news. It's clearly biased to anyone who passed the 4th grade with a D+.

An easy way to tell whether something is biased is simply based on the language being used. A lot of the time you can tell just by the headline that the entire story is deeply biased, based on the heavily opinionated language.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 09:06 PM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
If I could, I would double-like your OP.

I just warned Roy. We should "police" ourselves. I wonder if you can post pictures. If so, do you think they would have let you keep up the severed "dummy" head of the dumpster fire being held by Kathy Griffin?

Anyway. I can see how that would be disconcerting. When you want to express yourself in a safe and public way, only to have your message removed from view.

Their editorial board is catering to their base. They don't want to receive the backlash from advertisers. The mother fucking admins and mods here don't give a shit, to a point, about the radical and reactionary commentary.

Currently, I am waiting to find out what happens to my post with that picture. As far as a public message, I say it without saying it. On a shirt or sweater. My classic Ché T, my Bernie campaign sweater and another T I had custom made with the chairman in the chair wearing the famous mitts.

I bet it was fun while it lasted.

I should post this on a Conservative board.
You can't post photos. I imagine they'd be fine with a severed Trump head. Hell, some of the editors and journalists there would probably masturbate to it.

As to the image, my late uncle, may he RIP, was always giving me books like that. I never had the heart to tell him that after reading one of them I figured out I wanted to be part of the bourgeoisie, not the proletariat. He was a good man, who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I figure you're probably like that, which is why I cut you some slack. That and life is so much richer with things like your "Happy Mother Fuckers Day" thread.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 09:09 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
It's biased. Even right wing networks would probably censor your opinion. It just so happens that the dumbocrats run Hollywood, big tech and most of the media, but they're all biased. They have hidden motives. That's why nobody trusts the news. It's clearly biased to anyone who passed the 4th grade with a D+.

An easy way to tell whether something is biased is simply based on the language being used. A lot of the time you can tell just by the headline that the entire story is deeply biased, based on the heavily opinionated language.
Yeah. It used to be that the news articles (as opposed to editorials) in the major newspapers were unbiased. That's not the case anymore, except for the Wall Street Journal. Seriously. And I agree with what Blackman wrote here, the Fox night time crew is every bit as biased as Lemon, Cuomo, and the crew at MSNBC. The Wall Street Journal is cut from a different cloth though, even though it, like Fox, is controlled by the Murdoch's.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:47 PM   #6
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
You can't post photos. I imagine they'd be fine with a severed Trump head. Hell, some of the editors and journalists there would probably masturbate to it.

As to the image, my late uncle, may he RIP, was always giving me books like that. I never had the heart to tell him that after reading one of them I figured out I wanted to be part of the bourgeoisie, not the proletariat. He was a good man, who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I figure you're probably like that, which is why I cut you some slack. That and life is so much richer with things like your "Happy Mother Fuckers Day" thread.

You've got the spirit and the blood of a rebel. But you're stuck in the middle.

I wish I could go on, but at this very second (gulp) I am too "busy" killing my pain. Fron physical fucking labor.

I might expand on your touching reply if I can recall my sentiments. I am doing the same for my niece. Keeping her on the left side of the line.

Old 09-18-2021, 10:58 PM   #7
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:

This is the proletariat rope-a-doping le bourgeois way of life. Decadent.

Life is hard.

Sometimes breathing is hard!
Old 09-19-2021, 08:32 AM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

95 - History is not teh DPST strong point - as it is party of teh DPST narrative of 'institutional Racism"

So - a history Lesson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre

Robespierre - one of teh movers and shakes of teh French Revolution - with all its nonsense of renaming the months, Cult of eh Supreme being, etc, was executed by guillotine after his own Committee on Public Safety, Convention, and supporters disavowed him in convention. he had attempted suicide - but survived shooting himself in the jaw, to be executed the next day.

Breathing is hard - when One's head is disconnected from the thorax at the neck.

In many ways - todays dictatorial marxist DPST party reminds me of Robespierre's Committee on public safety - and revolutionary idiocy.

the parallels are inescapable.

and none so blind as 95 adn those who refuse to see - Blinded by Comrade Xi and chinese propaganda.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:00 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Facts are the enemy of suppression, censorship ,silencing , and Sheeples refuse to SEE
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women