Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2021, 05:53 AM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Trump Is Old News.

President is, for the time being, OLD NEWS. He has a rally now and hen and he still has the touch, but he is not an active day-to-day player.

So who or what to blame now? President Biden, his handlers and the ret of the liberal-left can't kick him around every day any more. With the arrival of new strains of Covid-19 that are not totally suppressed by the vaccines available, the dreaded pandemic has become just another endemic sickness like the flue (but much more serious). The economy is recovering but not like we want, The events of Jan 6th are fading in the minds of most people. American foreign policy staggers at every turn and our enemies (China, Iran, Russia etc) are emboldened. There is so much more, but the point is made.

Events remembering 9/11 twenty years ago are coming up this weekend and some events are trying to dis-invite President Biden.

How is it that everything is going badly when president Trump is no longer an every day factor?

Why is that?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:58 AM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

marxist DPSTs cannot accept the consequences of their fiden criminal cabal - and must have a scapegoat to blame
That scapegoat - is Trump!

Who lives in the minds, souls and spirit of DPSTs everywhre - terrorizing them with fear of Truth , FACTs, and Consequences of foolish marxist decisions their nomenklatura inflict on America. and its' Peoples./
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 06:46 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Re: the post above.

While I agree with the semantic content of the post, it is my belief that negative labeling does not advance the discussion.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 06:49 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Re: the post above.

While I agree with the semantic content of the post, it is my belief that negative labeling does not advance the discussion.

Nothing is negative about teh acronym - DPST
communist accurately defines teh nature of teh democrat party .

Try looking at teh ongoing, continuous, name-calling, insulting, and demeaning posts from teh DPST segment - they care not about the Rules of teh forum.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:25 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm shocked pudden head didn't blame the Marxist rules on Big T yet
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:49 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Biden is mr. Magoo in the flesh.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:55 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
President is, for the time being, OLD NEWS. He has a rally now and hen and he still has the touch, but he is not an active day-to-day player.

So who or what to blame now? President Biden, his handlers and the ret of the liberal-left can't kick him around every day any more. With the arrival of new strains of Covid-19 that are not totally suppressed by the vaccines available, the dreaded pandemic has become just another endemic sickness like the flue (but much more serious). The economy is recovering but not like we want, The events of Jan 6th are fading in the minds of most people. American foreign policy staggers at every turn and our enemies (China, Iran, Russia etc) are emboldened. There is so much more, but the point is made.

Events remembering 9/11 twenty years ago are coming up this weekend and some events are trying to dis-invite President Biden.

How is it that everything is going badly when president Trump is no longer an every day factor?

Why is that?
PLEASE ask VM!!
I'm sure he has a convoluted respond.
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 08:52 AM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
PLEASE ask VM!!

hes inside a convolution machine, it has a wash/dry cycle that boggles the mind!.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 08:54 AM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812

Why is that?

PLEASE ask VM!!

Or - ask 'r', 95 zeroes, or any indoctrinated marxist DPST.
They will post pics of Che' with long , hard, hot cigars in the lips as 'response to debate questions"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:56 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Vita has yet to corrupt errr I mean answer this threads questions.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:01 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Trump is far from "old news" because he refuses to leave the spotlight. He has to be one of the more insecure people around, craving adoration to validate his importance.

And the Trump influence certainly isn't gone. Here is another case of murder and complete lunacy by a brainwashed Trumpazoid.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...-trump-police/

But I suspect some here will blame Biden, since if Biden had not run, this might not have happened.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Trump is running a Shadow Presidency. He never left.

https://t.me/georgenews/2287
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:45 PM   #13
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump is running a Shadow Presidency. He never left.

https://t.me/georgenews/2287
Ya, he instructed Al-Qaeda to bomb the exit.

The Secret Service controls who gets close to the president. Trump isn't president so he can mingle with whoever he wants.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:36 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/MelGibsonOfficial/333
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women