Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

You’re fulla shit, dude. It wasn’t an inert warhead, DOD straight up said there was an “initial explosion followed by another”. An inert warhead doesn’t explode. Keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
According to a senior U.S. official, the U.S. military drone fired a Hellfire missile at a vehicle in a compound between two buildings after individuals were seen loading explosives into the trunk. The official said there was an initial explosion caused by the missile, followed by a much larger fireball, believed to be the result of the substantial amount of explosives inside the vehicle.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 01:59 PM   #32
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Just proved you don't know a fucking thing. Why the fuck would they drop a bomb that they know would cause collateral damage. All they wanted to do is disable the vehicle. Then it went boom. Your ignorance is pathetic. I should have left you on ignore but I could read most of the stupid shit you post anyway through quotes... So said fuck it might as well be able to laugh at your dumbass comments..
Let me break this down for you Wedgie… I know all about the kinetic kill vehicle. The world does… that’s how Trump had Soleimanni whacked. Images of the vehicle are easy to find online. Tell me genius do you think there was a VBIED in the target vehicle? Lol

No. But there was a family in it… and they didn’t die because of a car bomb they died because Beijing Biden just needed somebody, anybody to die so that it didn’t look like he’s a clueless idiot ( too late).

So in summery we just killed a bunch of kids because of Biden’s dementia. Happy? I bet you are.

STUPID DEMOCRATS.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:16 PM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Biden didn’t have the balls to go get our people out and clean this up the right way, which is to let the Rangers and Green Berets go in there and get them, leaving a trail of dead goatfuckers. Guaranteed they were chomping at the bit to do exactly that.

It’s too late now, they’re doomed. Biden will blow up some shit and pretend he’s doing something, and won’t have to deal with the “optics” of losing SF guys who had to fix the clusterfuck he created.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:44 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I was not surprised that innocents were killed considering biden views everything with political lenzes. I was wrong about DOD knocking off some innocent goat herders, it was some innocent city slickers who got knocked off. Now we have more people who hate america. Wouldn't surprise me if this was done on purpose.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:50 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I was not surprised that innocents were killed considering biden views everything with political lenzes. I was wrong about DOD knocking off some innocent goat herders, it was some innocent city slickers who got knocked off. Now we have more people who hate america. Wouldn't surprise me if this was done on purpose.
There’s a lot of people here who hate our country. They’re far more dangerous. Like the current Administration.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:51 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Roy iz a dumb drone expert. This mission was done on short notice and likely was carrying standard hellfire missile.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:03 PM   #37
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Biden didn’t have the balls to go get our people out and clean this up the right way, which is to let the Rangers and Green Berets go in there and get them, leaving a trail of dead goatfuckers. Guaranteed they were chomping at the bit to do exactly that.

It’s too late now, they’re doomed. Biden will blow up some shit and pretend he’s doing something, and won’t have to deal with the “optics” of losing SF guys who had to fix the clusterfuck he created.
That would have been the fucking stupidest play ever in ending this war. You obviously didn't read the fucking agreement.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:04 PM   #38
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Roy iz a dumb drone expert. This mission was done on short notice and likely was carrying standard hellfire missile.
How the fuck do you know genius? Why the fuck would they purposely kill innocents? Our military is better than that. A lot better.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:12 PM   #39
royamcr
Valued Poster

Funny thing is I baited that guy when he said a hellfire doesn't have any variants. I already knew it did and had the info ready to post as soon he said something to the contrary.
Old 09-06-2021, 06:26 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Our military is better than that. A lot better.
#1: Who said it happened?
#2: Who said it was "Our military"?
#3: You don't have a clue.

Did you "know" there are SIX (6) passenger loaded U.S. aircraft being held at the airport in Afghanistan .... AND PROHIBITED FROM TAKING OFF ... UNTIL CERTAIN DEMANDS ARE MET? Containing U.S. citizens.

Did the Goofball for whom you voted so inform the U.S. voters?

Quote:
Top House Republican Says Taliban Holding 6 Planes With Americans, Afghans ‘Hostage’
Quote:
The State Department told lawmakers the flights will have permission to depart for Doha, Qatar – where the U.S. has been processing Afghans applying for special immigrant visas – ”if and when the Taliban agrees to takeoff,” according to CBS News.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...h=5bc841732de9

So, if the GoofBall for whom you voted would lie about people and U.S. PLANES being held hostage then he would lie about killing "terrorists" with drones. Speaking of "terrorists" ... YOUR COMMUNIST ADMINISTRATION FOR WHOM YOU VOTED .... calls anyone they don't like "terrorists" .... so who knows who they killed.

And since you are a "drone" expert .... do you know from where the drones came?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:11 AM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
How the fuck do you know genius? Why the fuck would they purposely kill innocents? Our military is better than that. A lot better.

Thank You - given authority on everything i the world - 'r'
LOL
So foolish.

And so Angry!
Someday - perhaps - when Teachers Unions are disbanded - education may become available in DPSTR schools.

until then - f-bombs are the only level of communication of DPST lemmings.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:47 AM   #42
royamcr
Valued Poster

Goofball is way better than dumbfuck trump..
Old 09-06-2021, 03:01 PM   #43
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

And yet if Trump had bungled the withdrawal from Afghanistan as biden did, you'd be the first in line screaming to impeach Trump, wouldn't you? ..... this was a clusterfuck to end all clusterfucks, and this was all on biden, and running off to hide in Delaware isn't going to save him ..... guess the best thing to do now is impeach biden .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:05 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Goofball is way better than dumbfuck trump..
How would you know? You voted for "Goofball"!

Aren't you proud of your vote to facilitate genocide in Afghanistan?

There was a report last night your new partners in world order were raping and beheading the females in the family in front of the U.S. partner then chopping up the U.S. partner. But be happy .... they would have voted against Bitten.

Your Goofball has the list of all those left there with their stats on it, so you and the rest of the voter registration crew for the Goofball can fill out some more ballots for the upcoming election!

They will be mailing them in from "Afghanistan"! Aren't you proud?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women