Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-12-2021, 10:32 AM   #31
queenV
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 545296
My ECCIE Reviews

No thank you for the apology! His comments and others are irrelevant to me. I have no time to focus on the negative. If negative gives them a good laugh than who am I to stop it. As for me I will stay positive and move forward.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:04 AM   #32
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Seems to me that YD can handle the heat just fine.
YD can handle anything just fine.
On the other-hand, I've been known to spill a drink when distracted.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:24 PM   #33
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
True UC,I think they're all in the same class room together pulling lil girls pig tales. Well I hope you all feel like big strong men throwing all these cheap shots out here. Where are your pics? Let's see how you all look in lingerie. How many of you have the courage to show yourselves?It's real easy to say shit while you hide like little boys. This girl has been trying to make this site fun for all of us just to be attacked. How can you truly call yourselves men when you have to belittle someone else publicly just to make yourself feel better. And you can throw your cheap shots at me now since I'm voicing my opinion. I know I have less desirable features for some but there are plenty who love what I have. The same goes for everyone. No 1 person can possibly be attractive to everybody. Unless you have the courage to reveal yourself you don't even exist in my mind so chop away if that's what makes you feel like a man. In the meantime there's a young lady who has had about all 1 heart can handle so I'm going to try my best to remind her,little boys can be mean but she's still beautiful and there are plenty of gentlemen out there who agree. Remind her to ignore the bullies who aren't even man enough to reveal themselves & have to belittle others to feel good about themselves. Thank you to those of you who are truly gentlemen. Peace ❤️
"I know I have less desirable features for some but there are plenty who love what I have."

YD {staff edit-CK}, anyone who has met you knows that your features are very desirable. You state your age, and you still get plenty of visitors; so, that is not a problem. No one cares if you are not in your 20s, most of the guys are not there either. Is there another problem? Perhaps not.

Group parties? Been there, done that! Don't need that anymore. For those who want to have group parties: go ahead. Just stating that some may find the concept different is only an opinion. There is no need for you to
"throw your cheap shots at me now since I'm voicing my opinion..."

Old 08-12-2021, 06:26 PM   #34
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Folks it honestly would be advisable if everyone simply moves on.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:36 PM   #35
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Folks it honestly would be advisable if everyone simply moves on.
Good idea.

Like the advice my dad gave me when was about 12. I asked what was wrong with my mom, and the bad mood she was in every so often.
"Just leave her alone, she doesn't feel good and she will get over it in a day or two. Women are like that: sometimes they take things wrong, and sometime that are just unreasonable and are completely different from what is expected from men. At those times, just let them be - walk away. After a time, she will be different."
After that things began to make sense.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:51 PM   #36
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

This is done
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women