Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2021, 04:39 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Cranberry has been the fastest growing community in Pgh for years. Because portions are in Butler Co and lower taxes. Lots of money people went up there. That being said, a lot of lowlifes too. Stay away from the cheap hotels. Lots of LE activities there.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:51 PM   #17
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Also. At least one of the nicer hotels located off of Rte 228 requires the use of a room key to operate the elevator to go up. Not required to have the elevator move downward.
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 05:08 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows-with-water View Post
Also. At least one of the nicer hotels located off of Rte 228 requires the use of a room key to operate the elevator to go up. Not required to have the elevator move downward.
I would suggest the hotels by Quaker State and the Sports bar. Nice properties. The better hotels will spot bullshit a mile away.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 06:33 PM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Yet we don't see traveling providers flock toward Downtown, the North Side, the Strip or even somewhere further out like Bakery Square. Why?
Bakery Square is lame. A thousand sqft townhouse in the middle of a ghetto for $350k. No thanks.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 12:20 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Well OP - as you can see by this post the majority of mongers care more about what is convenient to them and not what is in your best interest so they shade their recommendation to what makes sense for them. Which is probably natural. Just understand that

Think of the areas like this

Downtown (including the South Side, North Side, Strip District, East Liberty) as the central hub other areas are measured from

Greentree the suburb most centrally located 2 miles outside downtown

Then depending on traffic - 20 to 30 minutes from Downtown you have these other suburban areas:

Robinson / Airport to the West
Cranberry to the North
Washington / Meadowlands to the South
Monroeville to the East

Because of tunnels, bridges, traffic it takes a lot more time and hassle to go from say East to West, etc. Some guys will, some won't.

Over the years if it was someone I really wanted to see, I have driven to each of those areas. But more often than not, location did come into play. These days I don't hobby that often in Pittsburgh anymore so it likely doesn't impact me. You should just choose what you think is best for you. Good luck
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 12:36 AM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Yet we don't see traveling providers flock toward Downtown, the North Side, the Strip or even somewhere further out like Bakery Square. Why?
Likely a few reasons:

They may realize it is a hassle for guys dealing with traffic / parking / etc in the various parts of the city you names

The cost of a room can be cheaper in the suburbs (and if they drive in, they also can park for free at suburban hotels vs having to pay at ones in the city)
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 03:19 AM   #22
J15202
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Only problem with cranberry is it's kind of 25 mins north of downtown. I'm in the north hills so it isnt bad but when a provider is say in Washington PA which is 25 miles or so south of downtown I'm hesitant to make the trip. I may just be lazy and the exception to the rule but alot of times I despise traveling to far especially if there is traffic, construction etc...
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 06:45 AM   #23
Winter Kay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 351859
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for responding! Alot of useful information and opinions. Something like this would be an awesome sticky and would help ladies that do plan on traveling to that area,Thank you again and everyone stay safe!
Winter Kay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women