Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2021, 09:19 AM   #16
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm sorry I am used to that other Jack Off, Piece
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:24 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 05:45 PM   #18
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You ought to make one with Trump getting his followers all riled up and getting all of those people either killed or arrested. Keep in mind don't put any numbers on it, cause they are still arresting them. I know how factual you are, we want to keep it real..

Lets not forget the first impeachment trail also when he got Volodymyr Zelensky in the middle from Trump with holding up military aid for Ukraine. So he could cheat on another election. I am sure with all of your talents and being as smart as you say you are you could design two coins showing those tragic moments, couldn't you? Come on, those moments changed our country forever.

Here is even a better one than those two, don't forget Trump being a draft dodger. You could design one with his BONE SPURS. You would sell a lot of those coins!

You could even make one up with them counting the same votes over and over that the constant source of embarrassment Trump still lost in. You know the one PRESIDENT BIDEN got over 7 Million more votes than Trump.That would be funny, a lot funner than Joe eating ice cream.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:35 PM   #19
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Just a note about hearing aids- My dad got his thru the VA. $600. He only wears them when he goes out. At home he keeps them out so he doesnt have to listen to my mother bitch & whine.
Oh! And they're good hearing aids too! They connect to an app on his phone so he can control them individually.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 07:04 PM   #20
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Just a note about hearing aids- My dad got his thru the VA. $600. He only wears them when he goes out. At home he keeps them out so he doesnt have to listen to my mother bitch & whine.
Oh! And they're good hearing aids too! They connect to an app on his phone so he can control them individually.
Lusty who is not being truthful here? You or DrivesallDay. I would put my money on drivesallday. You couldn't buy the box that a good pair of hearing aid come in for $89. So another GOP lie. My My!!!

All the guys I work with that wear them spend hundreds of dollars. We are trying to get out of China junk not keep buying there stuff.
Old 07-10-2021, 08:36 PM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Lusty who is not being truthful here? You or DrivesallDay. I would put my money on drivesallday. You couldn't buy the box that a good pair of hearing aid (sic) come in for $89. So another GOP lie. My My!!!

All the guys I work with that wear them spend hundreds of dollars. We are trying to get out of China junk not keep buying there (sic) stuff.

Dude, what's wrong with you? Berry and I are trying to help you. We pointed out a VARIETY of options ranging in price from $89 up to $1,399 - without endorsing any of them.

At some point in life, you have to do your own homework and make your own decisions, instead of expecting someone else to change your diaper and tie your shoes every day, like Biden.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 08:56 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Dude, what's wrong with you? Berry and I are trying to help you. We pointed out a VARIETY of options ranging in price from $89 up to $1,399 - without endorsing any of them.

At some point in life, you have to do your own homework and make your own decisions, instead of expecting someone else to change your diaper and tie your shoes every day, like Biden.
Does Dr Jill change his depends? Or the Secret Service?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 09:46 PM   #23
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Lusty who is not being truthful here? You or DrivesallDay. I would put my money on drivesallday. You couldn't buy the box that a good pair of hearing aid come in for $89. So another GOP lie. My My!!!

All the guys I work with that wear them spend hundreds of dollars. We are trying to get out of China junk not keep buying there stuff.

HEY LIBERAL JACKOFF!! READ WHAT I SAID!!! THRU THE V.A.- as in HOSPITAL OF VETERAN AFFAIRS. Your civilian whiny ass doesnt qualify.

Typical Liberal. Can't read. Can't comprehend a sentence. Must be a public school education.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 12:12 AM   #24
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
HEY LIBERAL JACKOFF!! READ WHAT I SAID!!! THRU THE V.A.- as in HOSPITAL OF VETERAN AFFAIRS. Your civilian whiny ass doesnt qualify.

Typical Liberal. Can't read. Can't comprehend a sentence. Must be a public school education.
Feel better, I was giving you a compliment so who can't read. I actually do qualify so there you go, USAF. Another tough guy over the computer. NICE
Old 07-11-2021, 12:52 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ought to make one with Trump getting his followers all riled up and getting all of those people either killed or arrested. Keep in mind don't put any numbers on it, cause they are still arresting them. I know how factual you are, we want to keep it real..

Lets not forget the first impeachment trail also when he got Volodymyr Zelensky in the middle from Trump with holding up military aid for Ukraine. So he could cheat on another election. I am sure with all of your talents and being as smart as you say you are you could design two coins showing those tragic moments, couldn't you? Come on, those moments changed our country forever.

Here is even a better one than those two, don't forget Trump being a draft dodger. You could design one with his BONE SPURS. You would sell a lot of those coins!

You could even make one up with them counting the same votes over and over that the constant source of embarrassment Trump still lost in. You know the one PRESIDENT BIDEN got over 7 Million more votes than Trump.That would be funny, a lot funner than Joe eating ice cream.
LOL your TDS is getting the best of you. You can't even stay on topic in your own thread. You always have to resort to spouting your hatred and lies about President Trump

Well I guess after both Lusty and I exposed your lies in your initial post here about senile Biden saving a fictional $5000 hearing aid costs, all you have to fall back on is your Trump hate
Old 07-11-2021, 12:58 AM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you. YOU WERE THE ONE who said:

Quote:
They are charging minimum $5000 for hearing aids.
Both Lusty and I showed you were way wrong - and DrivesAllDay reinforced that

The ONLY one not truthful is you. And your lies are right there in black and white in the original post in this thread
Old 07-11-2021, 11:44 AM   #27
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

remember pavlovs dogs , correct me if im wrong but pavlov trained (brainwashed them) to react a certain way when prompted or stimulus was entered into their daily routine . i believe thats what we have here

these libs are so indoctrinated with the 5 years of feeding on hate and lies that whenever something is mentioned trump did or the clown in the whitehouse gives them 16 cents or hearing aid whatever, they are like rabid dogs, insane to destroy anything contrary to their hate or just go directly to the hate they cherish and ignore the facts and attack the individual like they did to trump for 5 years.

Since truth is an obstacle they must resort to the lib lie book they have digested so vehemently and have so hungrily absorbed .Their psychotic hate kicks in and they are so hungry for something of worth to cling to that they go insane to devour whatever piece of garbage they are tossed by the democrats.

so woof woof , you famished libs heres a steak for ya !! or maybe its the extra hot dog you prefer.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women