Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2021, 07:25 PM   #16
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Congratulations to Exchequer!!!
Hope he doesn't lose his composure as he attempts to focus on the exposure. Make sure he keeps his Canon in his pants when he flashes. Expect him to try to lure you into a dark room to see what develops. Make sure he removes all the memory cards from his pocket before he does laundry, otherwise all the images will be watermarked. At least with digital photography there are no negatives to a shoot. If he does anything you don't like, just say "f-stop you".

Lauren, it is a PLEASURE to read your posts on the board. You are making it fun again with your cheerful, encouraging, and witty comments!!!
you are such a sweetheart !! Looking forward to coming to LR with the ladies , I hope you accept my request for a coffee date with you

Exchequer not only told me he was a professional photographer , but a international professional photographer lol oh Lordy Im not sure If I am in trouble or he is . He will be with a whole room of ladies changing outfits , putting on make up , asking him do I look better bent this way or that way . Poor exchequer this must be really stressing him out tonight
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 07:50 PM   #17
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
you are such a sweetheart !! Looking forward to coming to LR with the ladies , I hope you accept my request for a coffee date with you

Exchequer not only told me he was a professional photographer , but a international professional photographer lol oh Lordy Im not sure If I am in trouble or he is . He will be with a whole room of ladies changing outfits , putting on make up , asking him do I look better bent this way or that way . Poor exchequer this must be really stressing him out tonight

Don't shed to many tears for Ex he is eating it up!! And I have no doubt he will suggest every possible position for you ladies to present yourselves!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 08:43 PM   #18
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Your presence on the board has been a blessing. You are so kind and positive which we definitely need around here. I am saddened that a post disparaging you is what brought you here but I am glad you stayed. I know you tried to promote peace at the behest of a mod for the sake of the board. It had become an angry place. What did we learn from this?

It takes 2 to tango. You cannot sit down to negotiate a peace treaty without the other side participating. Apparently even the moderators have different agendas.

Even though it failed, your presence on the board has been like the sun breaking through after a month of rainy days.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 08:50 PM   #19
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you've gotten more active on the board! You seem like a true sweetheart, Lauren.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:32 PM   #20
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post

Humbled to accept a coffee date with such a sweet lady!!! Thank you Lauren!!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:34 PM   #21
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Your presence on the board has been a blessing. You are so kind and positive which we definitely need around here. I am saddened that a post disparaging you is what brought you here but I am glad you stayed. I know you tried to promote peace at the behest of a mod for the sake of the board. It had become an angry place. What did we learn from this?

It takes 2 to tango. You cannot sit down to negotiate a peace treaty without the other side participating. Apparently even the moderators have different agendas.

Even though it failed, your presence on the board has been like the sun breaking through after a month of rainy days.
Well said.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 10:33 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mr ex is an awesome guy!!!!!!

lafies have fun!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:22 AM   #23
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
mr ex is an awesome guy!!!!!!

lafies have fun!!!!
Mr. ex is one of a kind !!!
Old 06-13-2021, 10:35 AM   #24
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

How did the photos turn out. Could ex keep his mind in his work?
Old 06-13-2021, 08:23 PM   #25
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Hi Love , There is a little over 600 photos to look at discard and edit . Mr Ex's mind is in the clouds. He has been consumed with a couple of ladies he met . We need to bring his head out of the clouds and put his feet back on the floor , so he can get to work lol
Old 06-13-2021, 09:04 PM   #26
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Lucky dog
Old 06-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #27
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

looking forward to a LR visit.
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 05:17 AM   #28
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Your website turned out well in spite of a cameraman that was probably so distracted he could not see straight.
Old 06-30-2021, 05:48 AM   #29
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Your website turned out well in spite of a cameraman that was probably so distracted he could not see straight.
Doc , thank you so much , it has been a work in process , and yes he was very distracted . Its hard to keep a guy in line when he taking images of that many beautiful women Little Rock tour coming soon to you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women