Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2021, 09:27 AM   #31
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's Go! View Post
These girls are very, very clean, IMHO.
Yes, I am sure they shower multiple times a day.

bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:26 AM   #32
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Abby told me she was taking 3 weeks off, about a week and a half ago. But she wasn't traveling to another city.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 03:28 PM   #33
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's Go! View Post
Abby told me she was taking 3 weeks off, about a week and a half ago. But she wasn't traveling to another city.
She’ll be back in June, messaged her a couple nights ago telling her I missed her Thai kisses.

I also suggest that if DATY is your MO go in the morning. Abby has a wet clam that tastes amazing, so does Maple.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 04:49 PM   #34
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Soul View Post

This is insane. "I'm sure." How can you possibly be sure? You see all their paperwork? Some of these bugs take weeks to show up on a test. It can be passed on well before that.

And think of the average monger, they're not all retirees who only shag spa girls. You have faith that every guy that walks in an amp is fastidiously testing himself after each visit? You're dipping your forceps in the same petri dish as that guy.

20% of the general population's got something, according to the CDC. Roll the dice at your own risk.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #35
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:

I don’t BB regularly and I don’t check regularly. If I BB regularly, I will be checking less. LOL
It’s chance I take with few.
I am sure they are very clean one way.
My dude
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:09 PM   #36
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
I don’t BB regularly and I don’t check regularly. If I BB regularly, I will be checking less. LOL
It’s chance I take with few.
I am sure they are very clean one way.
My dude
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:28 PM   #37
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You think the young bucks have the cash or wherewithal to spend $100-$200 on an STI kit regularly? That's another session to them. And testing doesn't stop transmission in the mean time.

You are making a lot of high assumptions about the average monger. Have you ever bumped into another in a lobby or spotted one in the parking lot as you're driving up? They're not all stepping out of Bentleys. Some probably don't even have insurance and can't afford immediate treatment, for the stuff that is treatable.

It's a good thing most of what you've said is private, anything to mitigate the medical misinformation.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:35 PM   #38
ehhobbiest22
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Honestly, I'm a raunchy fucker, and have done some terribly risky things with the dirtiest darlings in Dallas over the last decade, and Tested clean. Generally, if a dude is paying for it, they likely aren't getting bar strange or dicking other random sluts. The girls are likely too busy and dicked to go looking for strange in their off time. Net effect is that there's a closed loop of people, all of whom are staying away from the general population. So while one filthy, diseased fucker could ruin it for us, he's likely able to pull a slut for free - so why'd he dip into our pool?
ehhobbiest22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women