Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41589
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35967
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2021, 01:41 PM   #16
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamjaChingu View Post
I met with Cat, after meeting other times with a number of the ladies at LA and one other lady at KF. Cat was the best meeting of all of them. I have not met with Lily. I had no complaints whatsoever about CatY, in any department, in fact, I was really happy and satisfied with her and our meeting. And, I thought she had the best attitude of any of them, with the best, biggest smile all the way through the meeting. Of all of the ladies I’ve met at the studios / apartments so far, she is the only one I intend to see again. NC
So you we won't be hearing from you again because you're "married" now? Really?

If I thought you were sincere I'd congratulate you because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and happiness but seriously - Cat is so far ahead of everyone else you don't intend to see someone else?

There is no disrespect intended towards Cat but I find your whole post unbelievable.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #17
Service90210
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Looks like you also had a great encounter with Cat. I think she's worth a second visit.
Service90210 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:39 PM   #18
NamjaChingu
Wassup? ? ? ECCIE LPA

Who are you ?? My point was quite simply that, of the ladies I’ve seen in the studios / apartments so far, Cat is the only one that I will see again. I said nothing about seeing anyone else in the future. Many of the people who post often in this forum have lost their minds. Too many haters here. This thread started out as a review of a meeting with Cat. I echoed the OP’s opinion, that’s all. NC
NamjaChingu is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:30 PM   #19
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Who are you ?? My point was quite simply that, of the ladies I’ve seen in the studios / apartments so far, Cat is the only one that I will see again. I said nothing about seeing anyone else in the future. Many of the people who post often in this forum have lost their minds. Too many haters here. This thread started out as a review of a meeting with Cat. I echoed the OP’s opinion, that’s all. NC
Of all of the ladies I’ve met at the studios / apartments so far, she is the only one I intend to see again. NC

You said it.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:34 PM   #20
NamjaChingu
Wassup? ? ? ECCIE LPA

Your reading comprehension skills need work. NC
NamjaChingu is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:39 PM   #21
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

No... I have several college degrees and I'm pretty sure if you go to any English professor and ask them what it means to say "she is the only one I intend to see" they will explain that means you plan to see NO ONE else.

You're "you can't read" comeback is just a smokescreen. Trapped by your own words.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:55 PM   #22
Tenchu
Gaining Momentum

In a word, did you receive an order from the after-sales owner? White.41.mar? Picture next chance hahaha
Tenchu is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:35 PM   #23
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I saw Cat. She lives up to her names.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:57 PM   #24
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Do you have any "no's" for reviews Gambler? You know I'm speaking the truth, but I still commend you for trying to be stud. I'm not here to be mean.. just trying to save average John's here their hard earned money for the fantasy they want to have. If you want a 40 to 50 years old milf.... then do it. But I warn you , that moss was SUPER Loose for me........ I know I was super disappointed in looks.... her pictures make her out to be a model...... But it was her 20 years ago...... Good luck Cat... I still love you. Its not the studios calling me... but the numbers got to their bosses who then give it to the dark internet. It didn't start for me until the Asian studios. I still love the studios... because the girls are really nice. I didn't give them my info.. ... fake name and I had enough clout where they just asked for for references. I see a new topic is about all the fake pics, so humor me some more.
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 04:18 PM   #25
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Why is this over one- month old review been bumped?

Promoting?? No...

The top five posts at this moment are all K-Fest related including another review of Cat that is a month old.

This is the kind of crap that creates the vadc's of the world.
Old 05-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #26
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Your reading comprehension skills need work. NC
LOL
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:56 PM   #27
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
No... I have several college degrees and I'm pretty sure if you go to any English professor and ask them what it means to say "she is the only one I intend to see" they will explain that means you plan to see NO ONE else.

You're "you can't read" comeback is just a smokescreen. Trapped by your own words.
Really?
Hard to believe. May want to read your arguments with NC again.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:02 PM   #28
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

No need to read the whole"argument" - just the sentence.

"she is the only one I intend to see"

No amount of character assassination changes the meaning of the sentence.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:13 AM   #29
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
Why is this over one- month old review been bumped?

Promoting?? No...

The top five posts at this moment are all K-Fest related including another review of Cat that is a month old.

This is the kind of crap that creates the vadc's of the world.
Copy pastas!
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:06 AM   #30
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Still using any tactic to bump an old review. If this were not already at the top I wouldn't cooperate and respond. Yes, I put almost the same post (one review was only nearly a month old and the other one was more than a month) in two places.

Point is the same and the facts on record. Somehow, suddenly the top 5 posts in the section were all K-Fest related and to do that very old reviews were bumped with comments of no particular value.

I'll let the readers review and decide what they think.

If I have time later I'll post a screen shot to show everyone what the situation was graphically.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women