Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162974
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42220
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36579
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2021, 12:05 AM   #1
bargainbento
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Foresaking whoremongering for crypto investing

Anybody? Anybody seriously cut down on their monthly whorealotment for crypto/investing?

Yall got any of them bitcoins? What about doge?

I had 350$ sitting around for an incall that didn't happen that I invested some into bitcoin . By the time I had a recent encounter it was worth almost septuple that.

It was worth 10k when I invested part of the the incall fund, now its worth 50k. Lesson learned was I should have just put it all in the fucking bitcoin.
bargainbento is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:03 PM   #2
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Yeah they are paying off better than penny stocks!
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 11:47 PM   #3
Zollner
BANNED

Was talking with a guy who is into crypto investing with bitcoin et al, for years now. Claims he's made a bundle.
Traveled the world whore mongering before covid closed things down, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Thailand and Japan.
Now he just invests and makes more. Just got a 21 Cadillac Escalade, fully loaded with everything including Auto-pilot and paid cash for it. Said he likes it better than his 20 Escalade he traded in.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:53 PM   #4
bargainbento
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Was talking with a guy who is into crypto investing with bitcoin et al, for years now. Claims he's made a bundle.
Traveled the world whore mongering before covid closed things down, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Thailand and Japan.
Now he just invests and makes more. Just got a 21 Cadillac Escalade, fully loaded with everything including Auto-pilot and paid cash for it. Said he likes it better than his 20 Escalade he traded in.
good for him, living the dream

I let more tech minded friends talk me out of buying in early when 20-30 bitcoins coudn't even get you a papa johns. God i want to break their faces these days. doing what i can with my shitty savings now mostly.

Augh i want to really feel like -good for him- but i've never met anyone who was into escalades that wasn't such a cunt. They're big they aren't super reliable they're just expensive to maintain/get parts for. Clearly the dude doesn't change his own oil or swap his own brake pads. Reeeeeeee
Old 04-28-2021, 11:34 PM   #5
Zollner
BANNED

Agree they're just expensive and he has another an XT6. Says he likes the Caddie ride. Says he only keeps them for a year and since under full warranty there's no extra expenses. Then he gets a new one or two.

Yup ... living the dream.
Old 04-29-2021, 07:03 AM   #6
bargainbento
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Agree they're just expensive and he has another an XT6. Says he likes the Caddie ride. Says he only keeps them for a year and since under full warranty there's no extra expenses. Then he gets a new one or two.

Yup ... living the dream.
I gotta try to be less of a hater. Good for him.

When i was shopping for a new used shitbucket tons of places were trying to push -old- cheap caddies on me. By old I mean like 2009 onward. The issue I kept running into was the cost/quality of parts and the headache to actually maintain them. Not that I'm some super gearhead or something but I'll take a trip to harbor freight and a junkyard/ebay/parts store online before I cough up 400-500$ if its something I don't need a lift for.

I mean... I had an ABS module issue recently on my new piece of shit. Mech shops wanted 400-500$ to replace the issue. The other option was getting the old ABS computer "refurbished" for 100$ plus shipping and time.

30$ at the junkyard and 4 screws......

I guess I'm still not at that point in my life where I've got more money than time.

I've ran into a lot of younger ghetto motherfuckers that won't shut the fuck up about the used 5-10 year old BMW they picked up off craigslistand what a steal it was until everything on it starts breaking/falling apart and they look at the cost of maintenance.

But if you're leasing its a different story. I keep trying to explain to people considering marriage after breaking a dry spell and meeting a woman they aren't 100% certain on that they shouldn't -buy- when they can -lease-, especially not with foreign models looking for a quick greencard.

I've known like 3 asian women in various developed nations that escaped China/Thailand by marrying some dude they weren't honestly in love with that were happy the first few years then their husbands fall on hard times or have stress related nervous breakdowns and go bonkers and they immediately want to jump ship/get as much money as they can/and divorce as soon as their citizenship is finalized. I guess its a related topic cause one of them (an ex) was just messaging me -to catch up- filling me in the other day and I was like -thank god i didn't buy foreign- and the whole time she was angling me to be the next in line backup greencard I kept thinking about foreign cars and repair costs in relation to dealing with -foreign/luxury- brand women.

GM/Ford/Chevy might be kind of shitty but the aftermarket parts market is vast and the junkyards are full of parts. Compared to when I had a shitty used VW.. oh man. night and day.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM   #7
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargainbento View Post
GM/Ford/Chevy might be kind of shitty but the aftermarket parts market is vast and the junkyards are full of parts. Compared to when I had a shitty used VW.. oh man. night and day.
Yup, went that route years ago....whew.

Always liked new cars so lease now. No worry on repairs anymore.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:17 PM   #8
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Newspaper here advertising 2021 Chevy trailblazer lease for 139$ a month, $1000 Down, $695 destination fee, $600 dealer fees and taxes.... not sure what you pay the tax on for a lease... the whole amount ? $400 return after lease fee....
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:51 PM   #9
Zollner
BANNED

Tax on a lease varies.
The return after lease fee, is waived if you get another new lease, when your past lease expires.

Used to buy new vehicles and seldom financed them. However with nice lease payments the last few years, will keep leasing.
Like getting a new one every few years that is always under full warranty.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #10
bargainbento
Valued Poster

Makes sense
Old 04-30-2021, 12:10 PM   #11
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

There's somethin ya don't hear everyday....
ANY day really when referring to.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 03:25 PM   #12
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
Newspaper here advertising 2021 Chevy trailblazer lease for 139$ a month, $1000 Down, $695 destination fee, $600 dealer fees and taxes.... not sure what you pay the tax on for a lease... the whole amount ? $400 return after lease fee....
If that's a 3 yr lease, it's not bad.
2 yr leases are never that great.
Better to spread all related lease fees/taxes over 3 yrs than only 2 yrs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women