Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41477
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67
Default Kiki Riley

This morning I received an alert from P411. Kiki Riley's account P350895 has been REVOKED due to two reports of theft in Austin on April 19. This has been a public service announcement.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:35 PM   #2
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I was JUST thinking of "kissing the ring" and getting Verified on OH2 so I could see her... only thing I think is odd about the situation is it seems like it would be a lot more profitable to scam dudes by acting like she 'liked' them and borrowing money, etc.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 07:10 PM   #3
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Yes, folks on OH2 are not sure what is going on with this. Kiki herself chimed in that there are two side to every story. Her's is that the customer who reported her (P411 stated they had two different reports) hit her up for BB 3 times after she refused him. And finally kicked him out and kept the fee. So what really happened?
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:19 PM   #4
aim2pleez
Premium Access

At this point, does it really matter what happened? The conclusion that I have drawn is that there is drama surrounding this chick...especially when multiple complaints are pouring in over alleged robberies.

Whether it happened or not...I want to remain drama free. I do this to relieve stress...not to cause it.
aim2pleez is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:41 PM   #5
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2pleez View Post
At this point, does it really matter what happened? The conclusion that I have drawn is that there is drama surrounding this chick...especially when multiple complaints are pouring in over alleged robberies.

Whether it happened or not...I want to remain drama free. I do this to relieve stress...not to cause it.
I'd definitely see her. Again, this really doesn't make sense. She's setting up dudes for armed robbery to make $360?
Old 04-21-2021, 04:52 PM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post
She's setting up dudes for armed robbery to make $360?
Bad habits will make a person do stupid things, CK don't give a sh#t about the paying tricks, just look at the BSC women that that run the site

They wouldn't make it a week over here where the playing field is equal, he's the king simp. If this chick has multiple reports of the same thing happening, how can one deny?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 06:39 AM   #7
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Bad habits will make a person do stupid things, CK don't give a sh#t about the paying tricks, just look at the BSC women that that run the site

They wouldn't make it a week over here where the playing field is equal, he's the king simp. If this chick has multiple reports of the same thing happening, how can one deny?
Personally, I would love for her to come over to my place and explain her side of the story to me. I totally understand his motivations. More power to him! He's taking a huge legal risk, might was well enjoy the benefits.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:01 AM   #8
aim2pleez
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post
I'd definitely see her. Again, this really doesn't make sense. She's setting up dudes for armed robbery to make $360?
I'm sure those with a S.O. don't have the same perspective as you do. If I were single, I may...just may look at it differently. Due to my current situation, I can't take that chance.
aim2pleez is online now   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 10:09 AM   #9
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

No one girl is so unique and special that you gotta see her. If there isn't one available, just wait a week or two. Seem like stimulus money is running low. $1400 won't go too far. Then again, if they claim unemployment, maybe there's more money flowing in.

I avoid women that has drama. Sure, it might be a faux report, but what-if. Most guys here are established and don't need drama in their life.

The women who are down on their luck usually have a chain of unfortunate events happening to them. If you want to save them, go for it, but i wouldn't recommend that. Many guys have been burned here.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 01:51 PM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
No one girl is so unique and special that you gotta see her. If there isn't one available, just wait a week or two. Seem like stimulus money is running low. $1400 won't go too far. Then again, if they claim unemployment, maybe there's more money flowing in.

I avoid women that has drama. Sure, it might be a faux report, but what-if. Most guys here are established and don't need drama in their life.

The women who are down on their luck usually have a chain of unfortunate events happening to them. If you want to save them, go for it, but i wouldn't recommend that. Many guys have been burned here.
That's the point, most guys here are successful, have a lot to lose if they're married, MOST providers do this to support bad habits, uneducated and hang out with low lifes, always down on their luck and this is the only way to get fast great $

It has been like this since day one and will never change, they have figured out how to copy and paste their ads and put up a fake image. Basically sell BS in a language that the customer will feel at ease, but there in different levels of the spectrum.

I've learned this by seeing dealing with a lot of them on a personal level, they love to call us tricks, I don't mind but most guys will
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 04:06 PM   #11
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

I got that announcement. But not being familiar asked for them to post her picture in case she showed up on another site with different name. So far...crickets. Gina would've responded back to me. New mgmt is much less attentive.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women