Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36678
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2021, 12:53 PM   #1
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I just read

In the review section that unfortunately some of the men are getting ripped off by some thieves. In one instance the guy was kind of giving some advice on when the lady comes to them. He had said lay down the rules prior to them coming and let them know that you will not give them the donation until after the appointment has happened. I don’t do out calls first meetings, however, because it is not only the gentleman that get ripped off sometimes The ladies do too... it’s always been My practice to see the donation prior... He said that if they will not agree to receiving the donation after, that it’s probably a scam. I disagree. However I don’t know what kind of ladies they are talking about. I don’t know any thieves... but I would just suggest.. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH... on both sides..
I don’t know if this is even allowed for me to post this. But I just kind of wanted to give my take on it. As you know we can’t post in reviews. You all stay safe...
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 01:07 PM   #2
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Well said
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well said

unless youre a repeat friend,i dont discuss donation upfront...they know what to do

but new guys,usually they give donation upfront but if they dont i will ask them befre they leave

reputation,reliabilty and research is the key!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:54 PM   #4
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

You can do all the research you want, but if most of your picking is non-reputable ladies you're still gonna get burned. I know ladies that get robbed as well. Not just one side. Brazen Squaw Speaks Truth.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 05:41 AM   #5
moman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

The guys are thinking with the wrong head or they wouldn't get scammed in most if not all Cases.
moman is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:37 PM   #6
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

I will offer a third option that has worked for me. If I am seeing a unreviewed/unverified provider for the first time. I show them the money place it on the dresser and ask that neither one of us touch it until the appointment is finished.

Some are ok with this. Some lurch for the money whereas I snatch it first leave them 20 for their troubles and tell them I have changed my mind. The lurch/snatchers 90% of the time it ends up being a crap session, rob or withdrawal of agreed upon activities. The in between scenarios usually consist of some type of compromise usually resulting in giving half up front and the other half at completion of the allotted time.

There is big learning curve to this hobby for both sides. Eventually you gain a intuition of who to take a chance on or not. Verified/reviewed providers are always your safest bet. But, if you live somewhere that does not have any or many of those type providers then you have to develop a keen intuition based on past experiences and your gut.
beyondthere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women