Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41541
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35909
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2021, 09:27 AM   #1
lbbguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Indoor dining

I will be in tupelo in a few more days I am looking for places to eat, preferably Italian and barbecue that have indoor seating, etc.
Recommendations please
lbbguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #2
BassCat
BANNED

Encounters: 68

This site is so convoluted that I never know what people are asking. Are you really interested in places to eat or are you looking for a lady in those locations with an incall? Since this site doesnt allow iso's or adds people have to resort to any means necessary to try and make this place useful for its sole intended purpose. So I really never know. I just assume that people come here looking for pay for play and use food review sites to find restaurants since that is what each site was designed to do. Not that there's anything wrong with asking for places to eat on a hooker board because there isn't. Its just that with these oppressive rules we all have had to adapt to make this site even a little bit useful for its intended purpose. So I just never know if someone is looking for a date or an actual place to eat. I wish people looking for food would make it clear that's what they are interested in when they post. Maybe post something like "I really just want to find a good place to eat I am not interested in finding women on a hooker board" otherwise any post I see listing a location I will work on the assumption that that they are trying to find pay for play and just going about it the only way you can on this particular board.

When a lady post asking for a place to eat she is really posting an add. I know tons of guys pop in with actual locations they like to eat so most guys dont understand what she is really doing. If she post that she is in Biloxi and wants to know a good spot to eat she is actually just letting guys in biloxi know she is there and to contact her about a date. You would not believe how few guys on here dont get that and pop in with places to eat.

Its really a shame what we have to resort to on a board thats sole purpose is to put tricks and providers together but it is what it is sadly.

You could always switch over to OH2 where ads and iso's are not only allowed but encouraged. Everyone who hobbies should have made the switch a year ago.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 12:17 PM   #3
lbbguy
Premium Access

Certainly agree this site is becoming less and less useful.
in these terms of covid it it is helpful to know which restaurants are actually open. hopefully most ladies reading this site would know that I'm looking fordinner companion
Old 02-22-2021, 05:54 PM   #4
BassCat
BANNED

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbbguy View Post
Certainly agree this site is becoming less and less useful.
in these terms of covid it it is helpful to know which restaurants are actually open. hopefully most ladies reading this site would know that I'm looking fordinner companion
Most ladies would know what your looking for but some would not. I think it would be better to be more direct without breaking the rules if your actually looking for company.

You can say I am in Jackson and it would be nice if a lady could tell me a good place to eat while I am visiting. Pm me if your interested.

I think that would even be clear to the ladies that are not wise to the way things have to be done around here.

You would not believe how many guys I talk to backchannel who have no idea when a lady post something similar its an add. They actually answer with a list of places to visit in the town the lady post about. Some of these threads will go into several pages about where the best spot to eat is. It amuses me to no end. I will usually pm the gents and let them know that said hooker is actually posting an add and that they could give a shit less about where to eat. Of course after I break the news to them they get it and you stop seeing them post in the where to eat threads going forward.

Its really a shame that it has to be this way but I understand. You have to make the best of what you have and this is what we have at eccie. It works as long as everyone is on the same page and the ladies let us gents know what town there looking to dine in and on what days.

Its hard to hate on eccie it was a top notch site for a very long time. Even as jaded as I am with the new rules I give credit where its due and this place really picked up the pieces where aspd left off and gave us all a proper home.

That said OH2 is now doing that for this once great site. Its a little buggy still but getting better and better everyday. It just needs to be used. If everyone who still comes here only started going there in time it would be just like this place used to be in its prime.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 06:40 AM   #5
lbbguy
Premium Access

I am finally in tupelo on this rainy Friday morning. Give me a PM and we'll figure out where to eat

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women