Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2021, 08:26 PM   #1
Taters2019
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Harper / Question......

I just received an email from Harper saying "Can you help me make sure he never hurts another girl?".

I am slowly gathering pieces of info as to what happened. She's given me a phone number but I don't know if she has an Eccie handle. She says she's okay but obviously shaken. Also, if you know Harper she could be bleeding out and she'd say she's okay.

I've Googled the number she sent me and got few hits and even a Facebook profile. Asking if she wants to ID the guy.

I've like to call the dude but I am afraid that could only lead to more bad news for her.

What can she do? Thoughts? Ideas?
Taters2019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:14 PM   #2
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 56

She isn’t a member, but maybe she knows a female member or you do that can put something in the woman’s powder room to warn others of what happened to prevent it from happening to others. Anyone who would hurt someone as sweet as Harper needs for others to know what happened? If you don’t want to put it in a public forum please inbox me with what happened.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 03:40 PM   #3
SometimesScribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The problem with sharing the number in the PR is that numbers are so easily changed. (Obviously not saying it shouldn't be done, it should. But it's not an airtight solution)

Unfortunately I don't have any good answers though.
SometimesScribe is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 03:45 PM   #4
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Hate to hear that. Harper is a sweet girl. Dude needs to be put on blast so this does not happen to anyone else.
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:32 AM   #5
Mr.Xavier
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Thanks for sharing this! That’s crazy, and you guys are right. She’s too sweet and this is completely a shock that some douche would do anything like that to sweet Harper.
Mr.Xavier is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 07:43 AM   #6
Taters2019
Account Disabled

Hey

As noted I Googled the number and it brought me to an advertisement of sorts that contained the number. Two numbers actually. Home and cell phone. Also got a name. Googled the name and it brought me to a Facebook page. I screenshot the guy and sent it to Harper to see if it was the guy. She won’t tell me.

I’m 99% certain it’s the guy just because of how I found the name. I’ve Googled dozens of phone numbers in the past and most times get zero results or links to sketchy websites. Also, I Googled the second number and got the same name.

Regardless, Harper insists she’s okay. She also doesn’t want to talk about it. She’s asked I do nothing about it which I will not. She wants to move on.

Assuming she’s back in business so to speak but I don’t know that. Proceed as normal I guess and when she’s ready, she’s ready.

Take care.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:36 AM   #7
Mr.Xavier
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I’m glad you were trying to help. We had a scheduled visit last week on Friday... and it was very uncharacteristic of her but she went silent on me. She was regularly communicating up to Thursday afternoon. I’m glad to have some context but certainly hope she is ok and reaches back out. Thanks for updates.
Mr.Xavier is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 08:54 AM   #8
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is difficult to hear. I saw her a few weeks ago. She is sweet and very professional. On her way to being one of the best in the hobby. For someone to treat her like this is very sad. However, many times I read on these forums how we have bad providers and to watch out. We forget that a % of the hobbiest are bad as well and should be equally exposed. The providers need to know who these guys are.

Harper was on her way to being one of the best. I hope this does not discourage her and just makes her smarter..
Jesse1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:32 AM   #9
Taters2019
Account Disabled

Jesse1, I couldn't agree more.........

I'd like to call this POS out and share all of his info, etc but I can't because she won't confirm it was him. Even if she did, there isn't anything one could really do, right? Plus it may all blow back on her if he goes looking for retribution.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:01 PM   #10
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

you post his RL info and you will get banned.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:02 AM   #11
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I’d like to spit some beechnut in that dude’s eye!
Jesse1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:12 AM   #12
Taters2019
Account Disabled

PLEASE KNOW that I WILL NOT post anything that I know of this guy here. Right now it's just a phone number. Harper won't confirm or deny if the name / pict I found is the perp.

I will only DM the info to the ladies on this site if they contact me through this site. That way I know I am getting the info into the right hands. (If this is an issue for the moderators please let me know and I won't even do that)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women