Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41422
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2020, 08:14 PM   #1
bumpandrun
Registered Member

Encounters: 18
Default Encounter: Mei

User ID: bumpandrun
Date: 10/07/1966
Name: Helen
Phone: 7246515339
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Butler
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Route 422 near 84 Lumber
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly to middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older women, not horrible but nothing your going to look at twice in public. Maybe 5'5'. Not fat but not super thin. Decent boobs, prob. Cs
Recommendation: Yes
bumpandrun is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #2
Itsallfun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Pm if they go all the way , always wondered
Itsallfun69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 07:03 PM   #3
jimmys35_2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Sent you a PM
jimmys35_2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:51 PM   #4
AugustWhite123
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

AugustWhite123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:21 AM   #5
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Ooops
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:25 AM   #6
Dogface78
Valued Poster

And this makes me wonder why we would even talk further about this than the original review. No wonder we don't have anything good in the Pittsburg area if your willing to pay for this type of woman then why would I as an owner bring anything else in, it is easy to convince women of this caliber to come here.
Perhaps the quality of these girls reflect the low standards of the customer base.
Here we are still talking about a subpar encounter two days later asking for PMs wondering if they will fuck?
Why?
If you want frumpy stay home and fuck the wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123 View Post
Old 10-17-2020, 10:23 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:47 PM   #8
Itsallfun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

[QUOTE=Dogface78;1062235024]And this makes me wonder why we would even talk further about this than the original review. No wonder we don't have anything good in the Pittsburg area if your willing to pay for this type of woman then why would I as an owner bring anything else in, it is easy to convince women of this caliber to come here.
Perhaps the quality of these girls reflect the low standards of the customer base.
Here we are still talking about a subpar encounter two days later asking for PMs wondering if they will fuck?
Why?
If you want frumpy stay home and fuck the wife

We here to learn dude, and if your part of the reason that we can’t get anything good in Pittsburgh, you did a review on 7/27 with a 50 year old, Your a fake and a joke. Plus we’re an hour from Pittsburgh.
Itsallfun69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:42 AM   #9
Dogface78
Valued Poster

The reason that I reviewed the place on 7/27 or even stopped in the place was because I went there several times before, I am in Kennerdell quite a bit, and there used to be some damn nice looking girls there that were reasonably young. 40s.
And not all 50 year old girls are hags!
The girl I got that was featured in the review wasnt too bad looking.
You would have looked at her twice, and the other one wasn't bad either,probably better than the one I had but a customer was already talking to her.
Just because I said not the best not the worst, that was a true statement, she wasn't in either respect. As you saw in the review I said that I stayed that was in her favor well that should tell you that!
Sorry bud, if she was a the type that so many on this board complain about and then get on the table anyhow, I would have left!
The girl that I have that gives me my bjs is a good looking 50 yr old, she really tries hard to suck my balls through my cock, and she's easy on the eyes!
But the ones I fuck are in their 30s and are pretty hot, and I am working on another at this time!
And this one is an hour north!
You can figure out who!
So don't give me your fake bullshit!
And you can believe what you wish! But Pittsburgh is a backwater, no Fuck that western Pa. Is a backwater when it comes to the hobby and AMPs, you maybe an hour north of Pittsburgh but IMO that is a Pittsburgh store, and it is certainly W Pa.I am sure the acceptance to hop on the table no matter how hideous the woman is is a part of the problem of the bosses hiring from the dog pound!

[QUOTE=Itsallfun69;1062235801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And this makes me wonder why we would even talk further about this than the original review. No wonder we don't have anything good in the Pittsburg area if your willing to pay for this type of woman then why would I as an owner bring anything else in, it is easy to convince women of this caliber to come here.
Why?

We here to learn dude, and if your part of the reason that we can’t get anything good in Pittsburgh, you did a review on 7/27 with a 50 year old, Your a fake and a joke. Plus we’re an hour from Pittsburgh.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:05 AM   #10
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Yes you are correct, we are here to learn.
For instance I learned that this review was of a place that I didn't want to go to, not to see if I could get laid there!
One of the reasons that I did that review on 7/27 or even stopped in the place was because I went there several times in the past and there were some damn nice looking girls there that were reasonably young Id say 40s.
And not all 50 year old girls are hags!
The girl I got that was featured in the review wasnt too bad looking.
You would have looked at her twice, and the other one wasn't bad either,probably better than the one I had but a customer was already talking to her.
Just because I said not the best not the worst, that was a true statement, she wasn't. As you saw in the review I said that I stayed that was in her favor, well that should tell you she wasnt too bad!
If she was a the type that so many on this board complain about and then get on the table anyhow, I would have left!
I don't want a hj from a girl that could have been my grandmother's age or is so hideous that I can't open my eyes and look at her during the festivities!
And to say that you wouldn't look at her twice tells me that she probably fits that criteria.
The girl that I go to when I absolutly must have a bj is a good looking 50 yr old, and she not a bad lay either!
But the ones I usually fuck are in their 30s or 40s!
But the problem is that in this fucking backwater, you must find those girls like a prospector digging a nugget out of solid rock!
So don't give me your fake bullshit!
Pittsburgh is a backwater!
Fuck that western Pa. Is a backwater when it comes to the hobby and AMPs.
You maybe an hour north of Pittsburgh but IMO that is a Pittsburgh store, and it is certainly W Pa.
Columbus just 3 hours west was fucking awsome, alot of hot young girls!
I did a lot of fucking in C-bus but alas the Columbus Popo went crazy and now the place is just a shell of its former self!
So in conclusion, I am reasomably sure that the acceptance to hop on the table no matter how hideous the woman is is a part of the problem of the Pittsburgh/W Pa. bosses hiring from the dog pound!

And eye your right about streetwalkers. But I don't fuck with them, so what does that have to do with AMPs, all you told me was that the guys that fuck with them have standards that are extremely low!
And your right,drug problems ect!
But those girls are not hired to work in an AMP!
When I walk into an AMP it would be nice to see something that doesn't look as if it was pulled from the Chinese fossil record, or was forced to leave because the Chinese didn't was them polluting. the gene pool!
More often than not this is the case in this area!

[QUOTE=Itsallfun69;1062235801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Why?

Old 10-18-2020, 10:30 AM   #11
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Sorry for the double post thos is twice this happened! Don't know if it is the new phone or me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women