Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2020, 07:34 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default SCOTUS hearing: Sex/Gender . . .To Be or Not To Be

Sex and Gender In the Barrett hHearings: To Be Or Not To Be?

While watching the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on the confirmation of Judge Barrett to the Supreme Court, I was struck by a dichotomy of conflicting definition raised by the Senator Harrano from Hawaii. She had read out a portion of a legal writing from Judge Barrett that referred to "sexual preference" as a "choice". The senator criticise4d the phrasing as obsolete, and offensive to the LGBTQ community and anyway, it was incorrect. The senator declared that one is born with a sexual orientation that is immutable.

Which got me to thinking about the Cis-Trans controversies with regard to the pronouns person wants to be referred to with (him-her-they) and whether that person can use the men's or women's bathroom on any given day.

So which is it? Is one's sex a daily choice or is it an inherently born-in fact?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:46 AM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the biological tools that you were born with is fact, trying to be something that you didn't have and replaced artificially is fraudulent.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:52 AM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the biological tools that you were born with is fact, trying to be something that you didn't have and replaced artificially is fraudulent.
Truff!

Whatever you urinate out of is what gender you are!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:01 PM   #4
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
So which is it? Is one's sex a daily choice or is it an inherently born-in fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
TBH, I think it's irrelevant. You can believe you're an enchanted motorcycle for all I care so long as you're a productive member of society.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:16 PM   #5
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
TBH, I think it's irrelevant. You can believe you're an enchanted motorcycle for all I care so long as you're a productive member of society.
Ghost rider...

I knew it. He was always a flamer!

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #6
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Sex and Gender In the Barrett hHearings: To Be Or Not To Be?

While watching the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on the confirmation of Judge Barrett to the Supreme Court, I was struck by a dichotomy of conflicting definition raised by the Senator Harrano from Hawaii. She had read out a portion of a legal writing from Judge Barrett that referred to "sexual preference" as a "choice". The senator criticise4d the phrasing as obsolete, and offensive to the LGBTQ community and anyway, it was incorrect. The senator declared that one is born with a sexual orientation that is immutable.

Which got me to thinking about the Cis-Trans controversies with regard to the pronouns person wants to be referred to with (him-her-they) and whether that person can use the men's or women's bathroom on any given day.

Attachment 873792
PythonLeeJackson is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:11 PM   #7
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

I like DL Hughleys take on it. You can call yourself whatever you like, but at age 50 the Dr's gonna call you for a prostate exam. You can wear a sundress when you go, but he's still gonna have to stick his finger in your ass.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:48 PM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Even stupid and crazy people can be productive members of society: most people do not want to associate with them, no matter how productive they are.

They will die single and alone without family, but they will still have their 85 cats to mourn for them.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:23 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

When that moron from Hawaii asked ACB if she had ever sexually harassed anybody, ACB should have said.....”we had dildo parties back in college, but three was never any strap on play or penetration”.

These Democrats are pathetic imbeciles. So are the voters who vote for them.

Go ACB. Trump/Pence.....Four More Years.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:29 PM   #10
DesWad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
LMAO! any life but the white Americans!
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:03 AM   #11
ICU 812
BANNED

My education is in biology (Botany), Later in life I worked in a hospital setting with patients. I have sensitivity to, and empathy with, people who are suffering from a health issue, either physical or mental.

With that said, it is hard for me to get past the medical fact that women are born with two X chromosomes, while men are born with one X and one Y chromosome. . . .in each and every cell (except the testis and ovaries).

The transformation of Bruce Jenner into Kendal Jenner is amazing to me. He/she has had multiple expensive plastic surgery procedures amounting to reconstructive surgery. All that along with hormone treatments of heroic proportions. None of that can change the biological condition of each and every cell in his/her body. Each cell contains one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:25 AM   #12
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
My education is in biology (Botany), Later in life I worked in a hospital setting with patients. I have sensitivity to, and empathy with, people who are suffering from a health issue, either physical or mental.

With that said, it is hard for me to get past the medical fact that women are born with two X chromosomes, while men are born with one X and one Y chromosome. . . .in each and every cell (except the testis and ovaries).

The transformation of Bruce Jenner into Kendal Jenner is amazing to me. He/she has had multiple expensive plastic surgery procedures amounting to reconstructive surgery. All that along with hormone treatments of heroic proportions. None of that can change the biological condition of each and every cell in his/her body. Each cell contains one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.
Just for clarification Bruce transformed into Caitlyn, Kendall is his hot daughter.

But yes, there is a biological difference in the DNA of a man and a woman. The rest is all about discussion of "identity".
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:52 AM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Just for clarification Bruce transformed into Caitlyn, Kendall is his hot daughter.

But yes, there is a biological difference in the DNA of a man and a woman. The rest is all about discussion of "identity".

that's why those TGs are mentally ill. they're suffering from a form of depression. is it any wonder that they resent being told that they can't serve in the military. they don't know any better. its not going make them happy when they do these sex change ops. they are alot of suicides in the TG community.

its still fakery and denial at its worst.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women