Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2020, 03:03 PM   #1
kimchi6996
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default the SUBAMP Manefesto AKA Covid Call to arms

(melody from John Lennon's Imagine)

Einstein was partly right:SUBAMP vs AMP is actually just his formula modified: E=MY3
E (effort) equals M (money) Y ("dining at the" instead of C) cubed (triangles are more fun but I guess Eintstien never did Karaoke?)
I've found his formula helpful for max satisfaction with minimal input.

Almost all Subamps are potentially AMPS with proper cultivation: keep in mind many ladies came from a society where L1 is legal or ignored. This results in BORED SUBAMP ladies that can be willing but worried about LE. It's on us as hobbyists to overcome that worry and that's where (E)Effort comes in. Here are some approaches to help make her comfortable:

1. Apologize in advance for making noise "I'm sorry, sometimes I'm a little noisy but do NOT worry it means I'm VERY GOOD" blah blah..
2. Get basic info, name, where she's from, maybe a brief conversation about her (beautiful) home country.
3. Squirm around some, arc your back into her elbow when she presses down, swing your hips up a little when she hits the sciatica, DO NOT BE A BORING LIFELESS LUMP ON THE TABLE as this is how you let her know where the session should go. When she gets the side of your neck embrace it- maybe look up and smile
4. Grab something, usually a calf for openers and dont be shy. This is the difference between creepers and a guy that goes after his prey. She knows the difference.
5. Be prepared. Do whatever necessary to KEEP crazy hard WOOD until the end of the complete session. Do NOT ignore this if you want to progress this subamp to the next level. You need to frustrate her current level and make her willing to progress.
6. Be generous the first time you see a girl. When I intend to go back, I'll generally pay a total of 99/hr for the house and tip unless she jumps right into L2+. To be clear, it has nothing to do with her service at this point, it's all about guiding her(and the amp) to extra income. The next time you go, she'll remember you (and hopefully shared your CCTV pic with other girls) for special treatment. Increase your tip per tier but don't go nuts until L3+nirvana is reached. You can still go sub 200 with L3+ and not all are old ladies. I ran into an L2 28 year old with the belly of a 23.. NO scars/surguries and supertight ass. They ARE out there...

7. Be patient with subamps and pay attention. Decide if it's worth a return visit based on her reactions and remember you are only out the cost of a -hopefully good- massage if you can't progress levels. I've found an extremely high conversion ratio (generally 2nd visit), with a few of memorable ones going to L3+ ...SO much better then a normal AMP visit if you actually think you're the first to plug that bung. Almost all subamps can be L1 with minimal tip and many go L2.

Covid has changed things-some better, some worse. Yes Dallas LE is a bummer but SUBAMPS are hungry and more service oriented now. If enough of us follow this approach, the burbs can be integrated as full service and Dallas LE can suck it. The only difference between SUB and AMP will be how neatly grommed she is and I sorta enjoy sucking a bit of winter kimchi out of my favorite hookers ass, but I know other guys like things super clean.

LOL finally, don't be gross. Yes it feels nice when she wipes your ass down but that means you left bad stuff there. We're want her (shop) at higher LEVELS so that we all can enjoy the benefits of the burbs, don't bring her down with poop (unless she's into recycled kimchi and remember SUPPORT OUR LOCAL HOOKERS.
kimchi6996 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 04:14 PM   #2
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Wow, it's a SubAMP Manifesto! I agree; if you bother to try to form any sort of connection with the nice lady rubbing the knots out of your tired, ole' muscles, good things sometimes happen.
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:51 PM   #3
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I have had good luck at subAMPs. It’s all about cultivating a relationship with the girls.
bashar is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:28 AM   #4
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

My masseuse is tired of men customers groping and asking for extras. She is legit, not interested in larger tip, and married. This forum is good for learning who may provide extras.
cosoj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women