Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2020, 06:01 PM   #1
HungrayJack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Another couple of disasters at D&T

In the hope of some improvement of time i went there to give them another couple of opportunities last week. once for Babe and once for apple.
My goodness, it was terrible mistakes.

With my previous complaints about their time keeping, I decided to use my phone as timer. That part worked but then rest all was disaster.

Babe is hot with natural resources on her body but extremely lame massage and wayyyyy too many rules. (no lfk, no dfk, no fiv, no daty, no close to face and many more.)
I must give her credit for her good handling of my gear box with her softies. But thats all. Worst part is, this is way higher upsold. I felt that I am the stupidest person to fall for this.
She is in 38 to 45 bracket.

Apple,
I heard a lot about this and all that I heard is totally fake (or she has changed her game completely.
To start with positive, She is awesome looking near 40s. She has MM. She has almost NO butt. She has way too many rules ... almost same as Babe except that she allows daty.
Apple upsells a lot but still 20 shorter than Babe. She is another LAME MESSAGE expert. Total wastage of house fee.

Intentionally not writing review for both of them as they both are not worth it.
The best AMP from D&T is by far are : Sarah, Mia 1, Mia 2, Yoyo, Lily, Nico (In given order)
HungrayJack is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 06:43 PM   #2
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Why does any even bother with this place? The odds are against you.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:57 PM   #3
AlwaysaHE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I had the girl who answers the phone give me a massage yesterday. Does anyone know her name?
AlwaysaHE is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:08 AM   #4
austintoast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysaHE View Post
I had the girl who answers the phone give me a massage yesterday. Does anyone know her name?
The Mamasan? I think she goes by Angela.
austintoast is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 10:29 AM   #5
Sickbird
Gaining Momentum

The extras are not worth it currently
Sickbird is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:10 AM   #6
DrSticks2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:30 AM   #7
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

There is a very informative and inciteful thread yours truly posted in coed because I wanted to help the community understand because I care about each and every one of you.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:12 PM   #8
DrSticks2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

From a previous comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
That said, places like DT have been brought to the attention of LE many times but they havent been shutdown for good.
If the above statement was true, they would of done a welfare check and shut the place down already. Why hasn't it happened yet, if it has brought to the attention of LE many times?

Just because Angela and other shops in the area have banned you for inappropriate behavior and postings, doesn't mean you have to accuse them of illegal activites and trafficing, just to get even. I have gotten to know several of them personally, and they enjoy the work, money, and travel. I have gone on a few day trips with them to Dallas, and taking them shopping here in Austin, when they requested the day off. If your lies were true, then they wouldn't of been allowed to go. They seem to love spending money on clothes, make-up and personal items, electronics, and food. If they were being controlled, they would of had all of their money taken away from them, and not be able to spend any of it. Some of them are paying for their kids college education, and helping out their families.

Also, the encounters written here are all just fantasies, and made up stories. Nothing illegal was going on at the places I have been at.
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women