Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2020, 05:07 AM   #46
Equipeeler55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I disagree. Sapper isn't a bad guy. He sees the world as he sees it. As do we all. There are a lot of folk on both sides of the political fence that question the continued benefits of some affirmative action policies. I won't call him a racist for that.

There are some guys on my street who feel that Affirmative Action in and of itself is racist-- as though they're being told that they cannot make it without a helping hand.
Nice open minded comment. If more could speak openly we would have a more substantive discussion.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:37 AM   #47
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
I can’t understand why Chung or Grace Preston waste time engaging with you. Your ignorance, and racist thought process makes any rational counter view point Incomprehensible to you.
I can't understand why you'd think I'd give two shits about your opinion then.

Ignorance and racist thought process? You see that's what I love about liberals. THEY NEVER FUCKING FAIL TO LIVE DOWN TO MY EXPECTATIONS. You can't make a cogent watertight argument so you just call names and attempt to shut down debate... because you know you're on the losing side.

And I love that you can read my mind so that you know what is and is not comprehensible to me.

Here's a clue for you, junior. Just because I disagree with an argument or an opinion does not mean that I can't understand it. This is a typical liberal thought. When voters don't adopt a stupid idea that a progtard came up with... they say that it just wasn't explained well enough or that it wasn't tried correctly (see Communism). Progtards can't conceive that people may just simply disagree with them. I understand their arguments... I just disagree. Why is that hard for you to fathom?

* really we all know why this is. It's because you think you're smarter than anybody else. You don't have enough humility to realize that you're not always the smartest man in the room. I've never met a liberal that didn't think that. It's like some kind of disease of arrogance.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:44 AM   #48
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I disagree. Sapper isn't a bad guy. He sees the world as he sees it. As do we all. There are a lot of folk on both sides of the political fence that question the continued benefits of some affirmative action policies. I won't call him a racist for that.
Well you won't have a home in the Democrat party for long with tolerant thoughts like that. It's not too late to jump ship, you know.

Quote:
There are some guys on my street who feel that Affirmative Action in and of itself is racist-- as though they're being told that they cannot make it without a helping hand.
I fail to see how ANYONE can think it's NOT RACIST. It's EXPLICITLY racist. RACISM is the whole point of affirmative action. We can argue over the goals behind it, but that DOESN'T change what it is. It's racism.. and if we employed it against anyone except white males, people would be screaming bloody murder.

And it's a Democrat plank that essentially says if you're not white, you can't make it on your own. I'd be insulted as fuck..but then I've never seen myself as a victim. Captain of my own Destiny and all that rot..
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:52 AM   #49
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^YUPPER , But that's A big issue the DPST clowns push racism an say they don't
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 01:37 AM   #50
redslick
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Buh-bye chief stupid bitch