Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2020, 09:40 PM   #16
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

the green new deal is gay af. If they really wanted to try to fix the environment, they would have kept social justice out of it.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:44 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

regarding the russians. they're something of a potemkin village with wheels but its creaky.

Putin is in a sense going with one of the lesser evils; the devil you know vs. the devil you already know.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Fuck all of you.
I am voting for President Trump because he has been a pretty darned good President.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 10:28 PM   #19
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
T R U M P is a little bit crazy, but there's no way in hell I'll ever vote for Joe Biden. It's either T R U M P or no vote for me.
That's what we need. A crazy President like Trump to deal with the crazy Liberals who live with their heads up their asses and expect everyone else to do the same.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:11 AM   #20
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Fuck all of you.
I am voting for President Trump because he has been a pretty darned good President.

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:20 AM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

"Social justice ' - just a DPST talking point for 'reparations and giving blacks every special privilege and right they can think of

Including the right to riot, shit in the streets, and empty the prisons - immune from the rule of law

That is only a small part of the gay-centric marxist and racist agenda of OBLM.
Fully supported by harris and her racist marxist DPST's
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #22
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I didn't/couldn't vote for DJT in 2016. I voted for the Liberation. Voted for someone else in the primary too. This time around I was hoping for a strong primary challenger; Ted Cruse perhaps . . . but no.

In any case, this time around I am not looking at the presidential candidates as the main reason for voting one way or the other. BOTH are deeply flawed men. For me it is not about voting for this or that politician. We have had other deeply flawed men in that position before/ Many of them accomplished pretty great things too.

No, this time it is about voting AGAINST; against those who would turn the USA into Venezuela or Cuba.

No Cuba or Venezuela coming with the election of either candidate.....4 more years of the good ole boys network, we've already seen how Trump fits in and Biden, if elected will be just as quiet as president as he was in two terms as vice-loser to Obama. Easy prediction, same shit, different term, still 5 letters in the next loser-in-chief's last name.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:15 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

SK i do hope you are correct - but i fear for our representative democracy if biden is elected and the DPST's control the Senate
harris will oust biden - 25th amendment - and nominate more than a dozen radical marxists as SC justices - which will be confirmed by a DPST senate . The 9 justice convention - is no specified by the Cosntitution - and is a way for harris ( a devotd marxist) to end-run and pack the SC.

With total control of all three government branches - the DPST's will run rampant - and set in motion a permanent One party marxist totalitarian state of Amerika.

There will be no checks or balances to the DPST's - and they will end the first and Second Amendments - and all freedoms - leading to civil War in America.

They think kalifornia and nyShitty can rule America - they are Wrong.
The pelosi/schumer DPST party is so filled with TDS and hatred - they have no concept of of consequences of trying to subvert American representative democracy.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:05 PM   #24
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SK i do hope you are correct - but i fear for our representative democracy if biden is elected and the DPST's control the Senate
harris will oust biden - 25th amendment - and nominate more than a dozen radical marxists as SC justices - which will be confirmed by a DPST senate . The 9 justice convention - is no specified by the Cosntitution - and is a way for harris ( a devotd marxist) to end-run and pack the SC.

With total control of all three government branches - the DPST's will run rampant - and set in motion a permanent One party marxist totalitarian state of Amerika.

There will be no checks or balances to the DPST's - and they will end the first and Second Amendments - and all freedoms - leading to civil War in America.

They think kalifornia and nyShitty can rule America - they are Wrong.
The pelosi/schumer DPST party is so filled with TDS and hatred - they have no concept of of consequences of trying to subvert American representative democracy.
If Biden gets elected it's gonna look like another presidency about like the Jimmy Carter term. Average, ordinary, lackluster presidency.

The supreme court and our elected leaders have more run of the mill everyday dogshit going on like kicking the can down the road to avoid the next government shutdown and other funding issues and general government blather to bother with trying to burn every copy of the constitution, outlaw the first and second amendments and personal freedoms.....all these rogue state conspiracies don't factor in that they're not going to make big waves that draw huge attention and big headlines....the radical endings like marxism and end of freedoms and civil war lack consideration due to the most likely scenario that whoever gets elected just follows the easiest path, the same as decades of politicians have already done. Political gridlock and just steer the ship. Get a few years into a stagnant uneventful political position and then coast on out of office. Do the speaking engagements and book deals, pad the wealth.

Just like my buddy that thought Obama was going to declare martial law in his last year in office....never gave a reason, just thought Obama was going to wake up some morning and send every tank battalion in the USA out into the streets and it'd look like that that dude that stole the tank in San Diego (?) but thousands of times worse. Absolute no reasoning whatsoever, just somehow Obama was going to wake up and tell all the troops to go loose cannon. Why is the simplest, easiest option never considered? OBAMA TO COAST ON OUT. Go down to Texas and help Dubya chop wood.

Now if you want unrest and civil war then wait for the dollar to collapse, when hyperinflation and mass unemployment kicks in and people need a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread, where mass looting becomes a national pastime and cops have to choose between working the streets for worthless american dollars or guarding their families from home invasions, and the theft, rape, and violence that goes with it. Until that day comes it'll just be another day of steering the Titanic. Has a confidence based currency NEVER failed?
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:53 PM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

Both parties are guilty of inflating the national Debt and kicking the can down the road.
Agreed.

Per your last paragraph - I want none of those conditions for America - I am afraid a harris adminstration will foment and enable the violent protestors to enable her to advance marxism and dictatorship in our country.

The only thing propping up our dollar is 'Confidence" - and that could erode with a fall of eh financial markets - which will happen when Biden appoints Lizzie as Treasury secretary - her points of action will destroy the American economy. And also the dollar.

IMHO.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women