Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2020, 05:57 PM   #76
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Snowflakes are melting, like the Wicked Witch of the West or Hilarity Clintoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Ask him if would want a link to info that identifies where some of these fire starters live. That info is posted in the local police blotters. I know that I would want to know if someone was the cause of my home being burned to the ground.
Remember that we are dealing with he dreges of the "participation ribbon" class here. Welp... turns out accountability is not a learned response for these azzhats.

Portland Protesters Say Their Lives Were Upended by the Posting of Their Mug Shots on a Conservative Twitter Account

What Andy Ngo is doing is legal. The mug shots are public records. And Ngo told WW that it is his “duty” to report on protesters who have been arrested.

On Aug. 7, Black activist Ragina Gray was tackled by Portland police at a protest and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and interfering with an officer.

That same day, conservative Portland activist Andy Ngo shared Gray's name and mug shot on Twitter.

"Gray, 30, is charged with interfering with an officer, resisting arrest and more," Ngo wrote on Twitter. "She was arrested at the violent antifa protest in Portland and quickly bailed out. Gray is frequently photographed with kids at protests and rants about white terrorism." The photo was retweeted by 475 people...

Poor boo-boo. A widdle bit scared that the good guys might pull a page from their Marxist manifesto and show up at THEIR doorstep. Awwwwwwe, poor Boo-Boos.

Futt Buck 'em -- hard!

Pro Tip: Follow Andy Ngo and learn his background. He is a been there, done that kinda guy.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:42 PM   #77
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I hate names that you can't pronounce properly.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:09 AM   #78
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Serving suggestions from the chef?

Any tips on how best to serve up some left-over Karma? Is it best served cold or should it be warmed up in the microwave? Ask'n for a friend.

City Council That Approved Abolishing Police: ‘Where Are the Police?’

The Minneapolis city council, which unanimously supported a pledge to abolish the police, is now asking, “Where are the police?”

Minnesota Public Radio (MPR) reported that the city council met with Minneapolis’ head of police on Tuesday: “Just months after leading an effort that would have defunded the police department, City Council members at Tuesday’s work session pushed Chief Medaria Arradondo to tell them how the department is responding to the violence.”

Newly elected council member Jamal Osman said, “Residents are asking, ‘Where are the police?’”...

Hey Portlandia! You paying attention?!?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women