Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2020, 09:15 AM   #16
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I understand what you are saying. I get annoyed by that
too. I'm not one to talk because I never succeeded at any job
until I became self employed in this illicit trade. I find it so ironic that I attract conservative voting clients and friends, who still accept me for the weird liberal that I am.

My dad was an ultra conservative Republican and my mom a liberal Democrat. One day, my sister got a call on Saturday morning. A young client from her office told my sister that she spent all her money on cigarettes and would my sister please bring her some formula for her baby. My sister says yes and gets ready to head for the store. I was really disgusted and started condemning the mom for being so irresponsible. My sister looked at me and said in a mean tone: "I'm not here to judge anyone. I am just grateful that she trusted me enough to ask me for my help. If she had not, her kid would be the one to suffer".

I always remembered that. And I always appreciated being exposed to both sides of very complex issues.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:51 AM   #17
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I grew up watching my deadbeat, drug-addled cousins take advantage of my widowed grandmother (rip) for money and my parents (dad is a presbyterian minister) for money and a place to stay when they were arrested and needed a place to crash while they were going to rehab. They always vanished after a couple days, sometimes with valuables from the house. That, and living homeless in my car for a couple months kinda robbed me of a lot of my empathy.

I don't want an innocent to suffer, like a child, a pet, or a spouse, but sometimes that's what's needed to change problematic behavior. Better one bad instance and a hard lesson than several repeated incidents of irresponsible behavior, and then losing the child to the state.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:52 AM   #18
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

While this is a good topic let's back off from the personal insults. Folks have already received points and warnings for their actions.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:59 PM   #19
goobersnotch
BANNED

Voter ID laws are intended to suppress votes. Plus denying absentee voting to people under 65. If you can't see that republicans are doing everything they can to prevent people that don't vote republican from voting then I don't know what to tell you.

Literally every other 1st world country that isn't run by despots has automatic voter registration and a national election day holiday. But republicans have succeeded in dismantling the right to vote for many over the decades because they know they are unpopular among the general population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I agree with the first sentence, but liberals have stopped questioning their own institutions more and more the last 30 years and things have moved to an almost religious mentality that there are ideas and opinions that aren't allowed to be challenged. Things like the abolishment of voter ID laws assume that those in poverty aren't smart enough to figure out how to get valid ID despite such things being provided as a part of government assistance. It's a type of sheltered ignorance that is left untouched because it assumes that their intentions are good, despite bordering on racist.

For all the so-called "higher education" there's a tremendous lack of critical thinking and deduction. Most people I work with under the age of 30 don't generally have an original thought and have to be told what the answer or solution is, and it's noticeably worse with my coworkers in California and New York. This is extremely detrimental to creativity and the development of new processes, features, and ideas.

I've got a guy that's been in what is typically a stepping-stone position on my team for 9 years. He gets furious when other people get promoted past him, but he doesn't do anything to prove his value above what he currently does, yet he feels he deserves promotions just due to tenure and "loyalty to the company". No matter how much he wants the fairy tale to exist, life doesn't work that way.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:03 PM   #20
goobersnotch
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Not my fault your dad never loved you.
Keep banging out your rage on a hooker
board. It obviously is the only banging
you get to engage in without paying first.
I was obviously making a reply to the not-so-smart person who created this thread to begin with. Your reply to make makes absolutely zero sense. Why would being against white supremacy make me someone who can't get laid without paying for it?

Honestly these "pro-cop" nutjobs should just admit that they're really anti-black/latino/immigrant/whatever scares them today.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:12 PM   #21
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I 100% back the blue!

So is presenting an ID to buy a gun racist? How bout when purchasing alcohol? Applying for a loan? Shaking my head at the folks who spew voter suppression or racism at making our elections more secure!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:37 AM   #22
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobersnotch View Post
Voter ID laws are intended to suppress votes. Plus denying absentee voting to people under 65. If you can't see that republicans are doing everything they can to prevent people that don't vote republican from voting then I don't know what to tell you.

Literally every other 1st world country that isn't run by despots has automatic voter registration and a national election day holiday. But republicans have succeeded in dismantling the right to vote for many over the decades because they know they are unpopular among the general population.
Literally every 1st world country has voter ID laws where you have to show up with an ID to vote, or someone else with an ID that can vouch for who you really are. For all the desire libs have in modelling themselves after Europe, Europeans think that the lack of voter ID is positively retarded.

The only reason Dems don't want voter ID has always been to enable voting fraud by either letting illegals vote, or enabling white voters in primarily black areas to vote multiple times to push their agenda. It's nothing less than a scam. I really can't fathom the level of cognitive dissonance needed to think that LESS election security makes for a safer vote.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:17 AM   #23
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Literally every 1st world country has voter ID laws where you have to show up with an ID to vote, or someone else with an ID that can vouch for who you really are. For all the desire libs have in modelling themselves after Europe, Europeans think that the lack of voter ID is positively retarded.

The only reason Dems don't want voter ID has always been to enable voting fraud by either letting illegals vote, or enabling white voters in primarily black areas to vote multiple times to push their agenda. It's nothing less than a scam. I really can't fathom the level of cognitive dissonance needed to think that LESS election security makes for a safer vote.
These same people are defunding the police!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women