Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Kansas City Metro
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162357
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2020, 09:52 AM   #1
FireAway
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default COVID-19 Precautions

With the big spike in virus cases, are you finding the providers taking good precautions - masks, clean sheets, sanitizers? Which places in town and Lawrence seem to be doing the best job. Both Kansas and Missouri have had sizable increases lately, even though most publicity has been down South. I’ve thought about taking my own large towel to put on the table, but don’t want to over react.
FireAway is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:33 PM   #2
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I would say if you are a high risk individual maybe, but if that's the case should probably stay home.
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:47 AM   #3
kc_guy_30
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Staying home and avoiding the hobby al together unless you have a trusted sb/utr is pretty advisable. Other suggestions I would make are avoiding hotels, high volume providers and AMPs all together (unless you know they are replacing sheets between customers / sanitizing / wearing masks. Which is doubtful.).

Personally I’m laying low but may consider making an exception if situations arise that check all my safety boxes. Things are on the rise in the area and it looks like it’s going to get much worse before it gets better especially with schools opening back up soon.
kc_guy_30 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:15 AM   #4
FireAway
Premium Access

I went to a trusted source early in the first phase. We discussed what we both needed to do to be as safe as possible. Even then, I was uneasy because there’s no way to guard against it completely. It only takes one person to come to the shop to create havoc on others. And boy, what most people go through who get the virus (now 20-30 year olds) is horrible. Plus, the issue of tracking. I don’t want my provider to have to tell them I was there. And I don’t want to tell them either. That can kiss discretion goodbye. I don’t want my family and friends having to get tested because I went to an AMP.

I guess at some point we have to decide if the “release” is worth the risk. Must admit, I miss the hobby.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:04 PM   #5
native_twister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Same here. I sure miss going but I'm not going to risk going to an AMP and suffering maybe not only COVID-19 but the embarrassment of tracking. Of course, if I have COVID-19, maybe I won't care at that point. But right now, I work from home and I don't go anywhere or engage with others unless absolutely necessary. It's a sorry state but the only way to be safe. It was risky enough before sometimes but now it's just out of control.
native_twister is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 07:16 AM   #6
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

We're KC. These posts are intelligent. On the world side, some ah is making noise about the pandemic being a myth propagated by one party. God.....the STUPID, it burns.
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:26 PM   #7
KCwildbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

They haven’t changed anything, but the staff seems older, and some prices went up.
If you go to an Asian spa, have your wife hold a black light to your back, so you can see all the other guys that have laid on the same towel.
KCwildbill is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:46 AM   #8
FireAway
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCwildbill View Post
They haven’t changed anything, but the staff seems older, and some prices went up.
If you go to an Asian spa, have your wife hold a black light to your back, so you can see all the other guys that have laid on the same towel.
Have her hold the light up to your face where all the other guys have be breathing into the face holes. Those paper towel covers don’t cover anything - and the face hole presents the most risk. At least take some sanitizer so you can wipe down the whole before you stick you face in it. And just plain ask them for a clean towel.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #9
liquethatkitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

How are they going to track you?
liquethatkitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:46 PM   #10
FireAway
Premium Access

Depends on if the worker knows you ( do you use your phone when you call them?)
If you find out then worker is infected, do you want your family to know they are at risk (why are you self/quarantining for 2 weeks?)
If you’re the one infected, I would hope you care enough about shops you visited, you’d want them to know.
There can be other circumstances, but the main one is do you give a damn about other people who become at risk of spreading a very serious illness to even more people?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women