Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162377
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41264
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35656
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2020, 09:49 AM   #16
taxmaster1998@gmail.com
Premium Access

Encounters: 29
Default Ruined evening

"anyone know this one...https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...5/242095043154"

Well well, so I took upon update from sas72032 thinking she got better, but guess what, I had same experience as sas72032 in his first visit! Too chatty, erratic, all over the place. Thats not even the worst part! in my 30 min visit at 15 min mark she start to check her phone, start talking to her so called 'friend' who is waiting downstairs and such BS. Worst thing was, at right before I reach the peak of pleasure mountain she takes a break, to trash talk with her 'friend' again! I have so many things to say about that but I am not going to let my disappointment ruin my day and leave it at that...I was hoping to see Selena, but she does not work on weekends... I should have waited, so many of you have advised on following little head's advise, but like many of you we humans learn from our own! I will post detailed review shortly...I thought I should let people know... As sas72032 said, YMMV, as it was precisely the case! Have a nice day fellas!
taxmaster1998@gmail.com is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 11:53 AM   #17
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

Default Hate that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxmaster1998@gmail.com View Post
"anyone know this one...https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...5/242095043154"

Well well, so I took upon update from sas72032 thinking she got better, but guess what, I had same experience as sas72032 in his first visit! Too chatty, erratic, all over the place. Thats not even the worst part! in my 30 min visit at 15 min mark she start to check her phone, start talking to her so called 'friend' who is waiting downstairs and such BS. Worst thing was, at right before I reach the peak of pleasure mountain she takes a break, to trash talk with her 'friend' again! I have so many things to say about that but I am not going to let my disappointment ruin my day and leave it at that...I was hoping to see Selena, but she does not work on weekends... I should have waited, so many of you have advised on following little head's advise, but like many of you we humans learn from our own! I will post detailed review shortly...I thought I should let people know... As sas72032 said, YMMV, as it was precisely the case! Have a nice day fellas!
That sucks. Hate that it happened when you were aiming to check out some new talent, so thanks for TOFTT. Her pics and description provided by sas72032 had me very interested, but with your experience here I think I will pass for now.
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 02:09 PM   #18
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I am sorry for your experience. Yes, my first time seeing her was terrible. I swore I would never see her again. After she apologized I have seen her twice and had a good time both times. As I stated, and if you read the ROS on my review, she is not what you would expect from an Eccie girl, however the last two times I have seen her she was better then what you typically see on STG, and her prices for me the last two visits was worth the visit. If you read my review, yes I state she is chatty, but I have not been rushed and enjoyed my visits. Because of the limited menu I have only been seeing her for QV’s but again, have not been rushed. But she is a YMMV girl. I always hate when I have a good experience with a girl and because of that recommend her and this kind of thing happens as it reflects on me and my word. I commented originally because of an inquiry here with my honest opinion based on my first experience. When she apologized and asked for another chance I honestly posted that encounter as well. Yesterday I had a really good time on my third visit as stated in my review. Both my posts and reviews were honest assessments of each visit and I want to apologize to anyone who has a bad experience based on seeing someone I recommended. As always, my comments are meant to help the guys as well as the girls and I take it personal when this happens. All I can do is apologize.
sas72032 is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 03:33 PM   #19
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

sas72032 I can't speak for taxmaster, but I don't think there is any need to apologize.
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 01:11 PM   #20
taxmaster1998@gmail.com
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I warned us...YMMV so no need to apologise! Thanks
taxmaster1998@gmail.com is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 04:35 AM   #21
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well..... I will chime in since the topic was not covered 7 days out the Month if a girl has DATY on the menu it will probably be taken off the smell and taste is different right before right after and during Aunt Flow. So the guys that get her or any girl at that time will not be as happy as when it is not that time.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:36 PM   #22
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

sas72032 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women