Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2020, 01:55 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Screening..references...import ant info and miscellaneous

I not sure if I should have started this....but what the hell lol!!

I want everybody to chime I and share your thoughts and perspectives you've gained in the hobby world...tips and trips..pertinent info about yourself...etc.

My info:

I travel ALOT so when I'm home in Springfield my time is precious..and I have a special grandson And two kids who I like spending time with so my hobby time is limited.

I live in my private incall in Springfield so therefore I am Picky about my clientele.
I have one neighbor who knows what I do and he helps me take care of my property when I'm away from home...he is a great guy/friend and doesn't care what I do for a living.
I have no neighbors living on the other Side of me or in front of me. So I have a very discrete and safe locale.... I travel a lot so the short times I'm home,i only see a few guys during that time span..so am low volume. And most are longtime clients.
I am only semi-newbie friendly.... I will ask for work info if you don't have a recent or reliable provider reference.. so if you know me and who I am then you can be assured your info is safe with me.
I try to be a sweet helpful person on this board and will gladly gives reference checks..and if a gent needs a referral on a reliable reputable gal to see,I will gladly refer one!

I do NOT have a pimp..I DO have a hubby who I've been with over 30 years...we have a unique and open relationship....he loves what I do,is proud of my accomplishments and even plays with me if I need that type partner for playtimes..... he is NEVER around when you visit and he will NEVER interfere in my business! He does know some of my doubles gals and he does know some of my clients,but it's a cool and accepting situation.

This hobby world we live in is wicked and uncertain at times,so best advice I can give is... be kind,helpful,drama free and loving on this board!!!!

Now.... your turn to share!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #2
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 168

Don't you know that all the girls that use STG's have Pimps ? Having fun Dallas. You're a Sweetheart and everybody knows it. LOL
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yeah
I post on stg and have gotten a few great guys from there lol
Old 06-26-2020, 10:12 PM   #4
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Dallas..you are one of the best. And yes, girls on STG are not all have pimps. Over 2 years in the Springfield area all but one were not, and some of them very nice people.
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:24 AM   #5
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

I have had friends who have had their lives turned upside down because they shared personal information with the wrong provider.

Having someone's real name and phone number can grant you a great deal of access and insight into their lives.

People put their real name and number of things like Facebook and LinkedIn. Then they open their whole world up to craziness.

I spoke of my friends...a provider showed up at my friends house and caused a big scene with his wife and kids.

Another friend of mine had the provider show up at his work and cause a big scene, he ended up losing his job because of it.

This world is filled with crazy people, so just as providers have to deal with crazy, controlling, and stalker guys (yes, I agree guys are just as crazy), everyone needs to protect themselves and be careful.
looking4justtonight is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #6
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

Things were much easier in Europe...lol

Nobody cared and life was just easier (at least in regards to spending time with a provider).
Old 06-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #7
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

One day maybe the U.S. will catchup with the rest of the world.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:20 AM   #8
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well, now I'm not sure if this is for providers or us so here goes. 100% agree there should be some kind of screening on both sides, guys and girls that don't I perceive as reckless or uncaring or possibly have little to no standards. I do a lot more research than I do visiting because I am am a semi noobie. Saying that I have had SB's for years and have always been fortunate enough to find a UTR local girl because I don't like visiting multiple providers and prefer finding the one for long term. My last regular has moved away so I'm always looking for the next one to take care of me. My preference is younger and petite but I'll go outside that for someone that really hits on the fun and personality notes. TBH I'm actually a little intimidated by some of the wild ones because as much as it should be about me, I don't want to under preform lol. As far as the crazy stalker types, I've had a few and some close calls in the past but that's all part of the risk and it's only happened with unverified and unresearched providers from long ago before I started digging in before contacting. Imo Just randomly seeing just anyone outside a brothel is begging for some kind of heartburn.
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 08:23 AM   #9
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
Don't you know that all the girls that use STG's have Pimps ? Having fun Dallas. You're a Sweetheart and everybody knows it. LOL
Stirring the pot much lol.. This is funny!
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:55 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When it comes to giving personal one of my guys say "if you can't trust Dallas then the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket"..lol

I have some clients that let me send stuff to their house when I'm traveling but expecting a delivery... cause I'll be seeing them sometime in near future and can pick up my package from them when I do
And I have some guys know my real world name and a few have met my kids and hubby.

But I don't have " as much to loose" as others here do
Old 06-28-2020, 04:47 PM   #11
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

This will sound as venting but I work on a very demanding job and am only allowed a half hour lunch and by the way I enjoy my job plus I am good at it. What pisses me off I have contacted a few providers and I get past rates and their menu just to find out their availability doesn't work but the issue is they get pissed off when I tell them I can't change my work hours without changing oucpations
Why can't they just except it they are so self centered people. So I keep my money and tell them to go find someone else
I really would like to tell them to go f themselves but l am to polite to do that
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 04:50 PM   #12
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

That's all the info I will share
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:49 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks guys...very insightful!

ladies your turn...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women