Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2020, 12:02 PM   #31
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
What is really interesting about this post is that there are few and far between actual instances of Trump having functional issues. If there were, this forum would have been plastered with them already.

You have cherry picked just a couple, while Biden continues with a multitude both in actions and speech.

You likely need to try harder.

And as for Biden doing a good cabinet, that's laughable, he'll surround himself with a bunch of liberal yes men.

Cherry picked a couple? I posted clips of him from his last public appearance two fucking days ago. I posted one older video to show that his drinking style at West Point was not an aberration.

There is a cornucopia of videos that I can post that show him having functional issues regarding speech. I would guess that they have not been posted because everyone knows that you dummies would just start squawking out "fake news!" like autistic parrots. I'll post a few when I have more time.

I'm not quite sure how you can look at Trump's cabinet and staff since he has been in the White House and complain about someone else surrounding themselves with yes men. The cognitive dissonance with Trumpers is palpable.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 12:04 PM   #32
oeb11
Valued Poster

Perhaps Bloodhound should run for POTUS Itself - since no candidates are acceptable - perhaps it should take a run at Office.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #33
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Perhaps Bloodhound should run for POTUS Itself - since no candidates are acceptable - perhaps it should take a run at Office.
The only unacceptable candidate is "drinks-like-a-toddler, tweets-like-a-teenager" Trump.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:02 PM   #34
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
That more than qualifies him versus odummers credentials . He was a community organizer. lol All he did was divide the country! Some community organizer!
You cannot honestly believe that the country is LESS divided now. Even Fox News knows better. Trump is the great divider.
Old 06-15-2020, 09:08 PM   #35
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if yous say so .. pfunkprez..

it's the dog in me baby!!
I'm proud of you, gurl! You learned how to use Google! Good job!

Isn't George Clinton awesome!
Old 06-15-2020, 10:01 PM   #36
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
You cannot honestly believe that the country is LESS divided now. Even Fox News knows better. Trump is the great divider.
Where did i say its less divided now?
Please keep up!
odummer started the division and its gotten worse because of his countless look at me im on tv speeches about racism. He created this problem we have today with his divisive agenda!
The lsm has blown it way out of proportion to the point that entitlement is at an all time high!
I pray for a second civil war! This shit has to end!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:58 AM   #37
oeb11
Valued Poster

Blood hound for POTUS - and punkdenver for VP!!!
Bernie ideology only allowed!

Perhaps - maybe - someday - the LibDPST's might consider posting an issue - rather than focusing on foolish memes and peripheral non-issues.

But - NO!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:15 PM   #38
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
There is a cornucopia of videos that I can post that show him having functional issues regarding speech. I would guess that they have not been posted because everyone knows that you dummies would just start squawking out "fake news!" like autistic parrots. I'll post a few when I have more time.
I'll be eagerly awaiting them(and I'm serious about that).

And obviously you haven't paid much attention to this forum or you would know that if there was something any of the usual TDS crowd could post to even attempt to denigrate Trump, it would have been posted along the way. The number of times Trumps muddy white pants and any type of unflattering picture of Trump have been portrayed here is very large.

But next to no content about Trump having any actual functional issues. This was a reach at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
I'm not quite sure how you can look at Trump's cabinet and staff since he has been in the White House and complain about someone else surrounding themselves with yes men. The cognitive dissonance with Trumpers is palpable.
That's an easy one to discuss. In on breath you say Trump surrounds himself with yes men, yet on the other, liberals complain about Trumps cabinet turnover, largely because they come to an impasse with Trump.

He has often appointed cabinet members for very specific purposes and when they step over his line for disagreement or outright disobedience they are let go.

Hardly sound like yes men to me.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women