Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-30-2020, 03:47 PM   #16
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Wow... I didn’t expect uktrlubbock to chime in like that but since you did.... look at your reviews... I have seen TxNikki and KLN and probably other ones on your list....
Think to yourself... what would they say about you in private... “you a dick.. arrogant prick?” Or would they say you were a cool guy that they would love to see again?
That’s it right?? I don’t give a shit... if you didn’t have a good time with somebody then say that... nobody should be on some personal vendetta to bad mouth the girls every time they have a review...

I’m not on here trying to defend everyone cause I have had some bad experiences too...
Every girl on here has a normal life... how they integrate it into the hobby is up to them.... and a lot of times it really does determine if they are successful or not.....
Old 05-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #17
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donndiego View Post
You know.... I am so tired of this bullshit!!!
I’m not a good guy but I know how to treat a lady...
So many mother fuckers act like they have some right or are somehow better then any fucking woman that is posting on this site...
The last time I checked no dude was forced to see anybody on here....
This site is to share info on what happened during a visit... not speculation or fucking opinion on somebody that you have now seen.....
Cause I will tell you fuckers that I have a lot more fun and activities then I ever put in a fucking review....
At the end of the day we are still people...we have feelings and we have good days and bad days.....
That has to do with Z or anyone else on this fucking site...
I fucking hate when somebody makes a post or a review and you can just feel that for whatever reason the dude feels he is superior then whatever girl he is seeing...
So I will tell everyone if we are a guy on this site we are no better then anybody else...
Ya know I don’t give a fuck if it is a crack whore(girl with an addiction) problem or somebody that is top tier and doing this for a long time.... in your little fucking kind you feel that somehow you are better then them.... you are wrong and you are the fucking problem!!!

I have been waiting to say this for a long time...
Since this post is below mine, I'm going to assume it was meant for me. If not, my bad. If so, then no biggie either. Donndiego, you and I know each other pretty well. We talk quite often, compare notes, etc. So, I'd like to preface my response with the fact that I'm not pissed, but would like to clarify a few things about my situation with the woman that is the subject of this discussion.

First point; I've never ever thought I was better than any woman on this site. Nor do I feel that I'm any better than any one of you fellas that are on this site. Every woman I've ever seen (other than bad experiences that I've walked out on, which IMO don't fucking count) from here or where the fuck ever, have told me that I'm more than welcome back, more than welcome to use them as a ref, get txts from them letting me know they're back in town, and for the most part, still talk to them often even though I haven't seen them in quite some time.

Second point; You are correct that this site is to share info about what happens during a visit. But, I would like to add that it is also about sharing info regarding interaction with a lady and how she handles her TCB. No, I have not seen Zgirl, nor will I take that chance. Even though I'm single, I would prefer to keep my goings on here discreet. There was a time back in '16 when all hell broke loose with Zgirl. If I remember correctly there were threats of outing some of the guys. Truth be told, this is the exact fucking reason I walked away from this site...immediately. When I resurfaced, I was surprised to see her still on. I figured she'd have gotten a lifetime ban for sure. Maybe it was all bullshit, but I wasn't taking the chance because she had more of my personal info at the time that I was comfortable with once she went BSC.

To expand on my second point, I'd like to also add that when I did resurface and seen she was around, I reached out almost immediately in PM. Asked about rates, she responded, and all I said was that the rates have gone up since I was last on here. She comes right back and fucking blasts me. Ok, give her the benefit of the doubt and apologize and was sorry she took offense to my comment. It was meant jokingly to the point that I even had an "lol" at the end. Ok, so now all is well and she seems fine. Well, one fucking Sunday night I get a txt out of the blue. I'm home in my fucking comfies, belly is full, gotta work in the morning, basically I'm in for the fucking night. And she wants me to jump up and come see her cause she's suddenly and miraculously gained these superior FBSM skills and that if I wanted to experience them, I needed to come see her right then and there cause she was leaving in the morning. Well hell dude, I couldn't fucking make it and she was pissed. Why? How in the fuck am I supposed to know. Bizz was slow probably IMO. But all off a sudden I'm a fucking asshole again. So, once again I apologize and kiss her ass to make things all better. Why? Because I like to be respectful and keep in good graces with all the ladies.

Next time she's in town I see her post and send a PM. The magical PM that she thru me under the bus about in Coed a month or so ago. Accusing me of wanting some sort of a discount or some bullshit. I never asked for a fucking discount, nor have I EVER asked for a fucking discount from any of the ladies. If I can't afford their required donation at the time, I just have to respectfully pass until I can. What I was asking is if her FBSM session was different from her full hour fuck session. Just a simple question. IMHO, I would think that it would be less since...well...ya know, I'm sure you fucks can figure out what I'm saying. Well, the PM was never opened/responded to. So, I send her a txt one night while I'm at the Kilt. Asking if I could see her while she's in town. Without getting into too many specifics, she goes right the fuck off on me. And to be honest? I never saw it coming. Totally blew me away. Shit like....I'm nothing but a fucking cheap mofo, I have no respect for her, I'm a time waster, on and on she goes. It was totally uncalled for. Then shortly after is when she posted all those BS comments about me out in the open in Coed.

So, fucking right I felt it necessary to share this info with the fellas here. Like it or not, it's info that many of these guys need to know about. Again, I'm single, but some of these fellas are married and sure the fuck don't need that kinda shit in their life. And yes, we all have good and bad days. But I'll tell ya this, I've never one fucking time took my bad day out on any of the ladies on here. Zgirl takes her bad days out on us whenever the fuck she feels like it and that's all supposed to be ok? Fuck no it ain't ok. Especially when she's not even being honest about what happened or what was said.

If I have ever came across as sounding like I'm better than the woman I've reviewed, I'll apologize right here, right now. It was never intentional and will do what I can to not let it happen again. And actually I reread my reviews several times before I post. And even then many times go back to check grammar, spelling, etc.

So, do I think what I posted was important info? Fucking right I do. This woman scares the shit outta me and she should some of you others as well. Especially if you have a significant other. And not only do I feel the info I posted was important, she took it to a personal level in Coed. So yea, it's fucking personal now. And ya know what?? She brought it on her fucking self. She has nobody else to blame but herself. Period!

I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm sick of this bullshit too. And to the fucking White Knights out there? Go right ahead and send this on over, I could give a fuck.

Now....where the fuck are we having beers tonight cause I'm thirsty. And if ya wanna smack me across the head, hell....get'er done. Then we can get on with some cold ones and see about getting us some pussy
Old 05-30-2020, 06:45 PM   #18
delimex007

Encounters: 17

This thread has run it's course. Closing it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women