Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2020, 01:31 PM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That's approaching the level of arrogance of a Demonicrat politician. FYI: Governor of PA slot should be opening up pretty soon.
I'm already at my true calling which is being a father and to provide the best life I can for my children. That doesn't have shit to do with politics. That's a man's true calling and I've done just that and will continue do so... thanks for your opinion though.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 04:07 PM   #47
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:52 PM   #48
kuhoplite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
More than just governors, every democrat in the country is rooting for maximum economic damage and maximum death counts. Saying they’re sick fucks is an insult to sick fucks.
You believe that people out of work or in the hospital with COVID are rooting for economic damage and maximum deaths? You, sir, are an idiot.
kuhoplite is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:00 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhoplite View Post
You believe that people out of work or in the hospital with COVID are rooting for economic damage and maximum deaths? You, sir, are an idiot.
He's not the only one on this Board.. but I really think most of them are deliberate Idiots, they post shit like this for Troll amusement. I hope so, at least.. even for a Hooker Board, we have an alarming set of anti-intellectual posters who regularly submit shit that is to the right of Genghis Khan.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:13 PM   #50
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
He's not the only one on this Board.. but I really think most of them are deliberate Idiots, they post shit like this for Troll amusement. I hope so, at least.. even for a Hooker Board, we have an alarming set of anti-intellectual posters who regularly submit shit that is to the right of Genghis Khan.
The point is that the economic damage doesn't hurt the wealthy liberal class that hates Trump so much getting rid of him has become the goal, no matter what the cost.

Plus, the DPST's love the power of government control.

The people are fighting back.

I'm not totally innocent here, though. I hope it destroys the NBA.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:28 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
The point is that the economic damage doesn't hurt the wealthy liberal class that hates Trump so much getting rid of him has become the goal, no matter what the cost.
and I will graciously accept that point, and in fact second it. for some reason it is difficult for others to state something without absurd hyperbole.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:51 PM   #52
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I believe very few people want their investments to tank just because they hate Trump so much and they want people to die to oust him. If you bust your ass and you like your money, you don't hate anyone enough to sacrifice it regardless of your disdain for a clown president.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, but I care about my money a hell of a lot more than I care about him because I don't care about him at all but I always will care about my money and making more of it and banking that shit.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:47 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Most of the anti intellectual trolls are banned. There are a few left. Look in the mirror, you’ll see one.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:03 AM   #54
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhoplite View Post
Democratic politicians and their foaming-at-the-mouth worshippers are. Absolutely.

Quote:
believe very few people want their investments to tank just because they hate Trump so much and they want people to die to oust him.
Your average welfare slob, illegal alien, tranny streetwalker, or lesbian dance therapy grad has no investments.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:53 AM   #55
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see how Michigan does in the long run
Sienna91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women