Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2020, 05:58 PM   #46
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
It's not worth the time. He's not worth the time.
This is what one says when they can’t defend their position, which, of course, you haven’t done. HF is wasting his keystrokes, attempting a grown up debate with a puerile opponent.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:50 PM   #47
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
This is what one says when they can’t defend their position, which, of course, you haven’t done. HF is wasting his keystrokes, attempting a grown up debate with a puerile opponent.
I was referring to Tucker Carlson in that quote. And I did say I would play. When I have the time to defend my position that Flynn lied to the FBI. SOUNDS LIKE COHEN NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.

I have bigger fish to fry.

Trump says truckers honking near the White House were a 'sign of love,' but they were protesting shipping rates

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ve/5202722002/

Quote:
After an early boom in demand for shipped goods at the onset of stay-at-home orders, truckers are now facing a lack of business or offers with rates they say are too low.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500- there you go again

Pretending to "Ignore" - while following my posts.

It is the fear of Factual Truth - You cannot deal with it
and shamefully resort to name-calling as a defense.

You are not ignoring me - U are fully aware of my posts.

How about some cogent and constructive debate - rather than name-calling and pictures of old, dead people.

It is laughable - to throw insults, and then hide behind a "Faux Ignore"!
Such 3rd grade behavior - Grow Up.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #49
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 Retarded Lenny View Post
There he goes again.
Waco's right that's a perfect name for you Lenny
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:37 PM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

Oh, let's not besmirch the name of a late brilliant comic/comedian with the 9500 label.

Lenny Bruce deserves better.

Not his choice to be co-opted. Let him rest in peace.

Same for YSL.
And - Robespierre - a controlling autocrat who was swallowed and beheaded by his own French revolution - maybe he and a certain poster are similar types. Ever seen pic of Robespierre's death mask???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:43 PM   #51
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Then let me explain. I gave you a link to the NYT's just in case you need proof from your paper of record, that this hand written memo from the FBI, is what was actually found in the newest release of documents. I mean I could have posted Fox News and Carlson since both reported on this "fact" but then you would give me some lame ass excuse that you don't accept "facts" from Fox News and Tucker Carlson so I went out of my way to get it from the New York Times. I even had to subscribe to get it.

First let me commend you on subscribing to the NYT for the link. Second, I don't bunch all FOX reporters all together. I'm on record here as giving credit where I think it's worthy of me. Chris Wallace being one. "Shep" Smith being another.

I'm just looking for a worthy opponent which you use to be when I first got here and then dried up to one liner's and meme's.

I dried up to one-liners and memes (plural, not possessive) because of your adherence to the FOX cause. I think when you first signed up here, the impeachment case was being made. I did read more and had more time. This pandemic changed the game.

Thanks for your characterization of my opposing viewpoint.

The first "Just the news" site was an article explaining the topic, the second, was the actually PDF file just in case you didn't want to believe what was written in the article because it was done by John Soloman who I suppose isn't worthy of your time either. I'm going way out of my way to show you nothing but facts, the just released documents so you can't bitch about authors.

Your efforts on forwarding "just the news" are noted and appreciated. Yes, I give John Soloman little credit. If you post more of his reporting, I'll go out of MY way (more like "step out of my comfort zone") to think twice about dismissing it.

I got lazy on the 3rd cite "The Hill" which I guess you don't waste your time on either.

Your guess would be wrong, sir. I feel as though The Hill leans in my direction. Although I know their Op-Ed department is open to freelance.

It's tough to find you CNN and MSNBC reports because they don't report the facts.

You state CNN and MSNBC "don't report the facts." Aren't you as guilty as I when you do that?

Have you read any of the 57 super secret transcripts that Adam Schiff kept locked away because he knew they would show that nobody ever said they saw any information that linked Trump to Russian interference?

I have not. Has anybody here? They're supposed to be "super secret", as you put it. How do you know "they would show that nobody ever said they saw any information that linked Trump to Russian interference?" Flynn was supposed to be the link. Until, as Schiff put it in the impeachment trial in the Senate, "he . . . got . . . caught."

Do you have any interest in reading actual FBI files and actual transcripts? I do. Silly question, you don't have time, I mean why would you, you instinctively know the answers to all these questions I guess.

Yes. To both. I do have a nerdy interest in reading FBI files. And transcripts. (I wish I could read my own file.)

There was no evidence of Trump being a Russian asset. There was proof that the FISA Court was abused. Adam Schiff, CNN and MSNBC said it wasn't, they were wrong. The Steele dossier was Russian disinformation and even the NYT's said so. Now the files and the transcripts are all being released and everything you have been listening to for over 3 years were lies, that's just a now proven fact and there is a whole lot more coming.

Still waiting on the supposéd blue dress of evidence. Still turned on and tuned in.

What you don't have is any interest in finding out what the Obama Biden administration was doing, none but that's OK, John Durham is interested.
Can the Executive branch release the transcript of the phone call between Flynn and the Russian ambassador? Yes.

I'm still researching. But as of post time, I have to hit the sack and wake up at six a.m.

What is the president hiding from us? In this case. There's a shit load of other stuff.

Judges have discretion to find the truth.

Some call it abuse.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:07 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Oh, let's not besmirch the name of a late brilliant comic/comedian with the 9500 label.

Lenny Bruce deserves better.

Not his choice to be co-opted. Let him rest in peace.

Same for YSL.
And - Robespierre - a controlling autocrat who was swallowed and beheaded by his own French revolution - maybe he and a certain poster are similar types. Ever seen pic of Robespierre's death mask???

YES! Lenny deserves better than to be cruelly exploited in a whoreboard political forum! even if he wasn't really that funny except for cussing! i mean .. without little Lenny Schneider how could you have this? even if Lenny H'd himself by assident .. hey no one lives forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ssJtD08vCc

oh poor Robespierre! he lost his head. imagine however ...he watched Louis and Marie lose theirs only to be beheaded himself later.

thus the genesis of the phrase

"The revolution always eats its own children"

the exact quote is ..

"like Saturn, the Revolution devours its children,"

close enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Mallet_du_Pan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Bruce

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre

BAHHAHHAAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies