Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2020, 05:57 PM   #31
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

To
sue lawyer for negligence
you
need to be able to prove
the
attorney didn't use
the
proper care in
your
case and missed
a
deadline, filed
the
wrong papers, didn't comply with court orders, or made other errors that were not intentional but were sloppy. ...
A
breach of duty also allows
you
to
sue a lawyer
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:32 PM   #32
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Can FLynn sue Covington law firm for legal malpractice? Holder had to be involved in Flynn's case.
Over 1,000 attorneys work at Covington and Burling. I guarantee you Holder didn't go near the Flynn case, if only because it could be radioactive for any future political ambitions he might have. I know it sounds laughable, but he actually mulled running for President last year.

If sued for legal malpractice, Covington would argue they can't be held responsible for the DOJ's withholding of exculpatory evidence. However, there were plenty of twists and turns in negotiating a plea agreement with the DOJ (which Flynn first accepted and later spurned), some of which might prove problematic for Covington.

The reason Judge Sullivan has a hard-on for Flynn has to do with charges the DOJ originally agreed to drop, namely Flynn's failure to register as a foreign agent while being paid by the Turkish government to lobby for the expulsion of Erdogan's rival (Fethullah Gulen) from the US. At one point, Flynn is alleged to have discussed the possibility of kidnapping Gulen.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:57 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Over 1,000 attorneys work at Covington and Burling. I guarantee you Holder didn't go near the Flynn case, if only because it could be radioactive for any future political ambitions he might have. He mulled running for President last year.

If sued for legal malpractice, Covington would argue they can't be held responsible for the DOJ's withholding of exculpatory evidence. However, there were plenty of twists and turns in negotiating a plea agreement with the DOJ (which Flynn first accepted and later spurned), some of which might prove problematic for Covington.

The reason Judge Sullivan has a hard-on for Flynn has to do with charges the DOJ originally agreed to drop, namely Flynn's failure to register as a foreign agent while being paid by the Turkish government to lobby for the expulsion of Erdogan's rival (Fethullah Gulen) from the US. At one point, Flynn is alleged to have discussed the possibility of kidnapping Gulen.

as i recall wasn't Flynn's son also accused of not registering as a lobbyist?

meanwhile John Podesta's brother Tony never even gets called in for an "interview" over his own lobbying.

it's clear Flynn pleaded to avoid his son being dragged into this. since there never was a case against Flynn i doubt there is much of a case you could make for his son other than failing to register.

Flynn was deliberately entrapped as a political hit to Trump by the Obama choom gang. and Obama and Flynn clashed while Flynn was head of DIA under Obama. as a side note Obama seems to have clashed with several Generals .. remember Gen. McChrystal? seems to be a pattern here.

THE OBAMA CHOOM GANG MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

JUSTICE FOR MIKE FLYNN!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 08:52 PM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...meanwhile John Podesta's brother Tony never even gets called in for an "interview" over his own lobbying.
Yeppers. I read that half the slimeballs on K Street have failed to register as foreign agents under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) for all of their clients. That may be changing thanks to Flynn.

Tony Podesta and Paul Manafort earned millions lobbying (unregistered) for Ukraine back when it had a pro-Russian government. Greed is non-partisan.

I already posted a long article on Podesta. Last I heard he was out of business. Anyone interested can click here:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=10
Old 05-14-2020, 10:43 PM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

it's clear Flynn pleaded to avoid his son being dragged into this. since there never was a case against Flynn i doubt there is much of a case you could make for his son other than failing to register.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI told General Flynn that they may not be able to make a case against his son but they will damn sure try if he doesn't admit he lied. Maybe his son would win but at what cost. At some point Flynn had to decide if losing every dollar he has and putting his son through a trial was worth the fight with somebody who has unlimited resources and is bound and determined to break you.

I smile when I hear a pundit making the same case I am and asking the same question. Where is the proof that Flynn lied? That proof would be in the original 302 which has never been produced. That proof would be written as "Flynn said he didn't talk to the Russian Amb." but the FBI can't proof that but none of this matters to Sullivan.

I hope he keeps this shit up and gets a slap down from either the Appellate Court or better yet, the Supreme Court.
Old 05-15-2020, 01:09 AM   #36
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Here’s what’s been unmasked: Donald Trump downplayed the coronavirus instead of listening to experts warning him to prepare the nation by securing enough masks and tests. As a direct result, 83K dead, 1M infected, and 20+ million people lost their jobs.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could prove such idiocy.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:02 AM   #37
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Here’s what’s been unmasked: Donald Trump downplayed the coronavirus instead of listening to experts warning him to prepare the nation by securing enough masks and tests. As a direct result, 83K dead, 1M infected, and 20+ million people lost their jobs.
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:24 AM   #38
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if you could prove such idiocy.

Asking this guy to prove anything he writes is just whistling in the wind. He doesn't have the intellect to engage in an actual debate, that would require backing up what he says and since he can't, he won't.

With this guy, it's about getting some attention, nothing else.

If he were a serious person, when he said

Quote:
experts warning him to prepare the nation by securing enough masks and tests

He would give us the name of that expert and the date of that warning thus giving some credence to his claim but as you can see he didn't and never will because he can't.

He is an Adam Schiff wannabe.
Old 05-15-2020, 03:44 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Asking this guy to prove anything he writes is just whistling in the wind. He doesn't have the intellect to engage in an actual debate, that would require backing up what he says and since he can't, he won't.

He would give us the name of that expert and the date of that warning thus giving some credence to his claim but as you can see he didn't and never will because he can't.

you are underestimating the moletroll .. er .. blindtrollmole .. uh blindmole!

he's not here to post facts. just troll, baby, just troll!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 05:36 PM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are underestimating the moletroll .. er .. blindtrollmole .. uh blindmole!

he's not here to post facts. just troll, baby, just troll!

But if you want the most prolific poster of toilet meme's, now there's your guy. Anything else, completely worthless.
Old 05-15-2020, 06:20 PM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

Matchingmole + Schiffmole = Pencilneckmole!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women