Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36104
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #31
Joeblow1983
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleSticks View Post
Referrals are one thing.
But when you start asking for personal info like Real Name, Address, pictures of ID, where we work, etc... Then that's crossing the line.

Would you provide us that info about yourself? Fuck no!
So why should we be expected to provide it to you?

The risk is absolutely higher for us when you start asking all this personal information.
For all we know you have a pimp. And you and your pimp are running a scam to rob people, or steal identities.

So a simple rules of thumb should be this...
If you won't give us the exact same info that you expect us to give, then you shouldn't ask for it.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!
Joeblow1983 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 05:52 PM   #32
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I thought the original issue was guys being overly rude to a gal asking for additional data. Politely saying no is much more appropriate
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 05:53 PM   #33
Saint Expedite
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX View Post
In this business, all attention is good attention. If you are being talked about it means you are doing something right. Guys will say things about you, good and bad. Ignore it all. Don’t read any of the chatter or the things that are said about you on this board. Focus on building relationships with guys that are respectful of your boundaries and screening process. If you have plans on being in this business for a while be consistent, dependable, prompt and professional. Work hard to build your name, brand and reputation because those things follow you everywhere you go. Be VERY selective on who you see. NEVER compromise your screening for anyone. You don’t have to see everyone that contacts you. There are guys on here that love to prey on new providers. Never let anyone pressure you into meeting them or doing things that you are not comfortable doing. The only guys that will complain about your screening process are the ones who can’t meet your requirements. Those are usually the guys who post on here about being robbed, scammed or put in dangerous situations because they selected to see someone who didn’t screen them. Scammers, Robbers and LE do not screen! Be upfront, clear and concise on what you require for screening. If a guy isn’t comfortable providing you the things you may need to verify him don’t waste anymore of your time. There are a lot of great guys on this board but there are also several professional trolls. You are doing great so far. Ignore the negativity and focus on the things that you can control. Have fun and stay safe!
^ALL OF THIS^

Don't let anyone equivocate the risks you take as a provider vs the risk they take a consumer. They are not the same level of risk. Far too many people here who are all too happy to tell a provider how they should screen and what they should charge. Blow them off and move on, you don't owe them anything.
Saint Expedite is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM   #34
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Being extra extra extra careful spells pimp to me. A girl getting busted for just hookering is an inconvenience and costs a little money as long as no other offenses. A pimp getting busted is trafficking and a whole lot worse.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 02:30 PM   #35
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like you. Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Yes, you are in the right place. Screening is hobby related. There are no rules on screening. Each girl can do as she pleases. After all, it is the girls who take more chances than the guys. So screen whatever way you desire. Safety is the most important part of the hobby. When a girl does 't screen me, I am more reluctant to even see her. Because all kinds of bad scenarios go through my mind.
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:50 AM   #36
Whispers01
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Never hit u up, but I'd say keep doing what works for u. I've heard some crazy requirements from some though but I keep it moving to the one I normally see. I have no clue how sending a pic makes the provider safe though, I just figured it's to see if your are black or not lol beats me but I send it
Whispers01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women