Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48290
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
TangTaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default Are these scam posts on STG?

What is with all of the ads on SKGs that are definitely out of the norm? The pics are often girls too good to be true or they are too explicit. Like intercourse on a massage table. They also claim prices too low to be believed or boast a story like a bored housewife that wants to suck some dick for free.
The one thing that they all have in common is that there is never a phone number listed, just an email to respond to.
I am sure that they are a scam but I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish. Anybody know what their game is?
TangTaster is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Usually 1 or 2 different scams. First is "I need to verify your identity to keep myself safe. Please enter all your information and credit card on this site, I promise I won't bill you, I just want to know that I'm meeting someone safe".
Second is the pre-book fee scam. Pay upfront to prove you're serious.

Guess what? In both scenarios you lose money and never meet anyone.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:54 AM   #3
TangTaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Stealing deposits makes sense. I NEVER prepay. But I was concerned that they may be trying to get past my firewall with an infected message or link.
It is sad that this hobby attracts so many frauds.
TangTaster is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #4
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Some are skimming emails to send malware.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:54 PM   #5
Mrnotu
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

Seems to be a bunch of that right now.
Mrnotu is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #6
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

NEVER send a deposit!
MReacher is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #7
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I ask for a deposit if someone is wants to book after my hours of Availability because I have to get a room and dont want to waist money and that's the only person I am seeing. But yet again be smart and research before you meet
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:45 PM   #8
MAC4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah I say don’t send a deposit ever. But that’s just me.
MAC4343 is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:53 PM   #9
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Deposit? Never. I'll get the room before I ever send a deposit. I don't care who it is.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:28 PM   #10
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's actually a good way of looking at it. If someone is unverified and wants an incall I'll sometimes ask for a deposit. But I don't for outcall bc I'm only out gas instead of the cost for the room if that person is a flake. I prefer outcall majority of the time
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:23 AM   #11
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if I am in one city and someone request me in another city. Then Yeah I am getting a deposit.
who messes up a 20 year reputation over a deposit NOT ME. but have been asked begged to come to a City swear up and down they will get the max time. LIKE right NOW in San Angelo, NOW something came up.. Sorry you drove over here and got hotel but something came up For 3 days, something came up? That's why, I go where I want then people see me because I am there.
@Christmas last year some random guy I have never met sends me a 100 gift card from Amazon.
On Jan 2nd I was in his City and State Tampa Florida .#DEPOSITSWORK lol Did that little $100 cover my plane, rent car or hotel NO NOT EVEN CLOSE. But the effort alone got me there. I know someone on here that goes no where with out a deposit and I saw her send a deposit back because plans changed.
But to send some STG girl that's not verified anything ... Well I need some bitcoin if you're pissing away money like that piss it away this way...lol BUT TO SAY NEVER send a deposit to a verified girl especially one you want to come to you city. Didn't Someone say Never say Never.
As far as them girls showing actual sex on a massage table JUST PISSES ME OFF Screams come raid our city look whats happening over here Feds, look over here whoooo hooo if your not busy task force come over to this city ASAP..
INFURIATES ME That is the main thing I hate about STG they put some raunchy pics on it. That brings unwanted guest.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 08:22 AM   #12
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
BUT TO SAY NEVER send a deposit to a verified girl especially one you want to come to you city.
Allow me to clarify my post. I was referring to unverified girls, such as STG (which if you look at the title of this thread, is the subject of this discussion), sugar babies, etc. We're seeing many games being played these days with some of these ladies asking for a deposit, and some say "no exceptions", even if they have an incall in our town and an incall visit is what's requested. This is a hypothetical situation of course, because when I come across an ad such as this, I move on to the next immediately.

If I was in a discussion with a verified provider on here with a stellar reputation and we were talking about bringing her to town to see me for an evening, a deposit is definitely an option. I would expect a verified provider to ask for something regarding a deposit since she's putting herself out there with at the very least, travel expenses. But then again, there's always the option of me paying for the travel expenses up front as well.

With all that being said, the decision to send a deposit to a verified provider would still be a decision that would be made on a case by case basis.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:05 AM   #13
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Agreed. There is a difference between considering a deposit for a verified/established provider as opposed to the STG, CX, etc.
MReacher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women