Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48291
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2020, 07:50 PM   #1
MindTheGap69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default So long

Hey, folks. I have only been here a relatively short time, and I have enjoyed some of it, while hating other parts. I’ve learned a bit, and still lack much. Here’s a little advice for the others still learning the ropes:

Be decent. Always. Ladies - I know you have to put up with a lot of crap, and I’m sorry about that. But don’t treat the next guy like the last guy. He isn’t. Maybe polar opposite! He deserves a fair shot, just like you do.

Be decent. Always. Ladies - Be professional. Keep appointments. Or communicate. Don’t leave is hanging for hours wondering if you are going to show up. Don’t agree to meet and then ghost.

Be decent. Always. Guys - Don’t call the girls here hookers. Some may be. It may just be a different word to some. But show some respect. We are all here for the same reason, on one side or the other.

Be decent. Always. Guys - Don’t harass the ladies here. That isn’t going to get you anywhere. And there is no reason to be a jerk to them. If the tell you they don’t do something you want, keep looking elsewhere.

Be decent. Always. Guys - When you write those reviews, think about the consequences for the gal on the other side. I blew this one - huge. I didn’t consider the fallout for her by advertising the extra she allowed me, and the mods won’t help. Not only am I enemy #1 now, but she is talking about retirement. (Not just because of me - I’m not that special! See above, too.)

Be decent. Always.

I’m done with this scene. Be good to each other. You all deserve it. Always.
MindTheGap69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #2
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Dude, tell her to relax (& Ms Eleanor if you’re reading?) & just say no to the BS requests that she may be getting. There is more BBFS going on than most can imagine. You were special that day, she was ok with it, neither you or her need to apologize for it. It happens....all...the...time. It’ll blow over, & nobody thinks of her in any bad way. Both of you should stick around, ride it out. You’ve gotten a good start with your reviews. She’s a quality provider. Haven’t met her myself, but heard nothing but good.

Only thing I would suggest going forward is ask first & get approval before going public with including BBFS out in the open in the activities section lol. Keep it in the ROS, better yet, in PM with trusted mongers. Or best yet, keep it to yourself & enjoy the ride. There’s not a person on here that hasn’t fucked BB. In & out of the hobby.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 12:07 AM   #3
MindTheGap69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Eh, I think she’ll stick around. This is just part of why I’m bailing. I wasn’t looking for this in the first place. This isn’t who I am. I’m not judging, but it isn’t who I want to be, either. Like I said, I am happy to have found and experienced it, but it is time for me to focus on being me. Moving on is the next step in my evolution, and I feel like it might even be the end of me “dating” at all.

The most important thing I haven’t learned is to shut up. Oh, the stories she could tell! You can see from that review, and from here, that I don’t know when to stop. I’m my own worst enemy so often. With that said, I should be going...
MindTheGap69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:04 PM   #4
mrmacman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

What a person does is not who they are, ever. Just be yourself and have a lot a freaking fun while doing so.
mrmacman is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:49 PM   #5
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmacman View Post
What a person does is not who they are, ever. Just be yourself and have a lot a freaking fun while doing so.
True words were just spoken...err, typed.
MReacher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women