Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42308
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #16
wood469
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Twentysomething I agree this your statement. I am a very old guy and have see a lot and only three that I still remember treat me so good I still miss them a lot. they all move very far away. It hard to find quality service or a good friend today.
wood469 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:02 PM   #17
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Why can't more girls be like this? It's basic economics at work. They can achieve simple organic growth by doing nothing more than satisfying their clients. Happy customers are repeat customers. Very simple concept
Twentysomething is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:08 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentysomething View Post
It's so nice to find a girl that is truly into giving the full experience and doesn't have a million rules about what can and can't be done. One that doesn't watch the clock but seems very appreciative of your time with her. That's the kind of girl that realizes how to gain repeat customers. This is the type of girl that will survive and be around for the long haul because she will gain a steady list of regulars lined up to see her because they know the quality of her services.
Exactly. Its why my best experiences typically have been with non-pro sugar baby types. When the girl has the right attitude, is not money hungry and willing to charge a reasonable rate on an ongoing basis, they gain repeat customers. My best examples of this are people I saw weekly for over a year. One had a great attitude and wanted 100-120 a week as long as we met each week because she knew over the year I was dropping more than $5K in her pocket. Later a friend convinced her to go pro - charging way more and causing a change in attitude. I quit seeing her because of it - so my over $5K a year dried up and she flamed out after a little more than 6 weeks.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 05:43 AM   #19
meatinherseat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Respect???? You're whores! If you want respect, make a living that doesn't require having hundreds of cocks in you. I don't think I ever read anything on here where the guys are whining about not being respected.
meatinherseat is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:10 AM   #20
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatinherseat View Post
Respect???? You're whores! If you want respect, make a living that doesn't require having hundreds of cocks in you. I don't think I ever read anything on here where the guys are whining about not being respected.
Self screening at it's finest....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 05:01 AM   #21
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Again, these lovely ladies have chosen a profession that requires intimate contact. Therefore, they have every right to screen and/ or reject possible clients. I've only visited a few of these lovely ladies but I did my homework up front. I performed my own screening prior to meeting them. I didn't let my dick do my thinking. Both parties should feel safe and relaxed upon their initial meeting. Rude, obnoxious and people with poor hygiene should come to terms with the real world. I think everyone expects to be treated fairly and with respect. Yes, it's a business but the providers that truly enjoy their work will be around and know how to gain repeat customers. Simple economics
Old 04-11-2020, 05:35 AM   #22
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Just a quick follow up. Some guys like the idea of being with different women. I'm sure each guy has his own reasons but regardless, the need/ want is there. I believe that it's much easier for a woman to offer her services than for a guy to offer his. Hence the number of ladies offering their services. The guy that is simply rude and demanding should just stay at home and masturbate. Like I said in other posts, each party should feel at ease and enjoy the session. If not, then why try. Just because a lady is advertising companionship doesn't mean she is deserved of humiliation or degradation. We're all human beings that should treat each other respectfully. Yes, if the meeting turns sexual you still need to be respectful.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women